Fight org profits??

aveiro17

Hi, i wonder how new orgs for the 300k can profit on making contracs such as 5000/4000/4000 an stuff like that, i have went 1/3000/3000 and have lost about 35-60k each of my 4 first events???? or do they just crash after a couple of events?
It's funny how 1 month old managers, think thier 18 old 0-0-0 fighters is worth 6k-6k-6k lel :D

Hi, i wonder how new orgs for the 300k can profit on making contracs such as 5000/4000/4000 an stuff like that, i have went 1/3000/3000 and have lost about 35-60k each of my 4 first events???? or do they just crash after a couple of events?

It's funny how 1 month old managers, think thier 18 old 0-0-0 fighters is worth 6k-6k-6k lel :D

They can't, you are bound to make a loss on the first event with the wages fighters get. You just have to sit out the first few events and take the loss, otherwise you won't get any fighters. 5000/4000/4000 is a bit high, but 3000 or 3500 across the board is not out of the question at all.

• Upvote 3

They can't, you are bound to make a loss on the first event with the wages fighters get. You just have to sit out the first few events and take the loss, otherwise you won't get any fighters. 5000/4000/4000 is a bit high, but 3000 or 3500 across the board is not out of the question at all.

This is why I cringe when I see a new fight org opening up in Las Vegas; there is quite a bit of competition for entry level contracts in this city, so the value of such a fighter has been increasing.

Anywhere with more low level fight orgs is going to have an increased cost to bring in such fighters.

This is why I cringe when I see a new fight org opening up in Las Vegas; there is quite a bit of competition for entry level contracts in this city, so the value of such a fighter has been increasing.

Anywhere with more low level fight orgs is going to have an increased cost to bring in such fighters.

Yeah, now that 300k is hit, I see a lot of new managers creating orgs. I honestly only trust two of the 300k org created so far to have any long term potential

Yeah, now that 300k is hit, I see a lot of new managers creating orgs. I honestly only trust two of the 300k org created so far to have any long term potential

Knockout FC in Vegas is going to overtake a lot of the lower ranked orgs in the city, I think. They were ranked higher than we are now before they started dropping fighters in favor of this new cap. But, that's all the more reason for young organization owners to stay AWAY from Las Vegas right now.

Knockout FC in Vegas is going to overtake a lot of the lower ranked orgs in the city, I think. They were ranked higher than we are now before they started dropping fighters in favor of this new cap. But, that's all the more reason for young organization owners to stay AWAY from Las Vegas right now.

Knockout FC is one of the few I trust to do well. He's offering really low contracts though, don't know if he'll win the battle for fighters with that.

• Upvote 1

Knockout FC is one of the few I trust to do well. He's offering really low contracts though, don't know if he'll win the battle for fighters with that.

I wouldn't call his contracts low at all, at least the one I've been offered.

i have created the 298k id one, and i only have 3 wc, to get a deep roaster... i hope i have long term potential. :)

Deep roasters always have potential, I mean we're talking roast chicken,roast beef, roast potato's...perfect.

All that aside start up orgs are definitely being out priced at the moment, I know some orgs are giving 18 year olds 5k across the board. There's nothing wrong with that its just a tough market currently. Which means patience an resilience is required to survive. But it isn't impossible.

All orgs unless they are literally offering peanuts (Case in point, Troid when it was restarted in early 2014 was offering 500/400/600 contracts and as a result managed to profit after 2 events), will make a loss in their first few events. The reason for this is low hype throughout the roster, and low hype on the org starting. As the fighter's hype starts to build, the org's hype will slowly rise also leading to more ticket sales, and more income.

A mistake I see orgs make is they will offer huge increases in contracts for fighters even though their value to the org has barely risen. As long as the fighter is covered in their gym fees, they should be fine to keep signing for minuscule increases in pay. I've seen Mickey suggest the low signing bonus suggestion before, and even to date it still doesn't hold any merit as many of the newer managers need the money to keep their fighters in the gym before even fighting.

Personally, I've felt 3k/3k/3k is the best way to go about when striking the balance. It gives them the money to keep in a gym until they first compete, while not being overly expensive that it fucks over an org. Many experienced managers will be inclined to sign for cheaper since they are financially safe, and it remains enough to interest a newer manager. There is the argument of "What if people go inactive?", but that is ALWAYS the risk with orgs starting out. That's why people who save up cash to start their org will always be better off than those who impulse start the org with little capital to survive any issues.

Just on the subject for your org - You are running 3 events within the space of a week which will cut into your profit margins immediately. The best thing you can do is run 1 event a week, and increase it to 2 per week when your roster is big enough to handle it.

On a final note - You had two of your own fighters fight in your org for a title. That could turn off people from signing with you if they see it and take it purely for face value.

• Upvote 6

All orgs unless they are literally offering peanuts (Case in point, Troid when it was restarted in early 2014 was offering 500/400/600 contracts and as a result managed to profit after 2 events), will make a loss in their first few events. The reason for this is low hype throughout the roster, and low hype on the org starting. As the fighter's hype starts to build, the org's hype will slowly rise also leading to more ticket sales, and more income.

A mistake I see orgs make is they will offer huge increases in contracts for fighters even though their value to the org has barely risen. As long as the fighter is covered in their gym fees, they should be fine to keep signing for minuscule increases in pay. I've seen Mickey suggest the low signing bonus suggestion before, and even to date it still doesn't hold any merit as many of the newer managers need the money to keep their fighters in the gym before even fighting.

Personally, I've felt 3k/3k/3k is the best way to go about when striking the balance. It gives them the money to keep in a gym until they first compete, while not being overly expensive that it fucks over an org. Many experienced managers will be inclined to sign for cheaper since they are financially safe, and it remains enough to interest a newer manager. There is the argument of "What if people go inactive?", but that is ALWAYS the risk with orgs starting out. That's why people who save up cash to start their org will always be better off than those who impulse start the org with little capital to survive any issues.

Just on the subject for your org - You are running 3 events within the space of a week which will cut into your profit margins immediately. The best thing you can do is run 1 event a week, and increase it to 2 per week when your roster is big enough to handle it.

On a final note - You had two of your own fighters fight in your org for a title. That could turn off people from signing with you if they see it and take it purely for face value.

Does it matter how long between the events? i just tried to increase the hype and so of the fighters fast :)

Does it matter how long between the events? i just tried to increase the hype and so of the fighters fast :)

As long as it's 1 week between, it's fine. If the events are within 1 week of each other, the second event will be affected by the ticket sales it receives and the event rating.

• Upvote 2

i have created the 298k id one, and i only have 3 wc, to get a deep roaster... i hope i have long term potential. :)

Glad i seen this, i recently came back to the game and made a stack of projects just before the 300k ID range. Glad there will be somewhere to fight my guys without an ID disadvantage.

• Upvote 1