IQ test

JoChewy

I have a KT fighter with 133IQ.dont know what its for. Some thread says IQ is different to intelligent

IQ is the measure of intelligence. I don't know what thread says it isn't? You've either misread or that other thread is crap.

133 is a good score for a KT fighter. It's not only useful for ground game. Make sure you set the see how it goes slider towards that end, not just follow my orders. It's your choice, but you could go as high as 100%. Set the other sliders too so he has some sort of decent gameplan to start off with.

There's also useful information in the wiki - click the blue i on any page and search from there.

The mail about your fighter stubbing his toe in the shower means he has lower intelligence but not that he will perform badly. It means that he will not make good decisions on his own IE through his own judgement. You only need to set him to follow orders very closely. Put him on 100% follow orders until you find out his exact IQ value, then consult with us on the forums or someone knowledgeable in the game to find out if you should put it higher once you know for sure.

One of my fighters just scored a 78..

78 isn't that bad, just look at gwad, he's still functional, barely, but functional. And he scored 60

but follow orders just in case.

• 3 years later...

I had a fighter get the stub his toe message and I never tested his IQ, but he did get a fan boost from it. So maybe it's a two part, because the rest of that message speaks of how the MMA fans liked him.

Old thread, but maybe someone will help..

I have a ground guy that scored a 132 and then 2 days later on a random jet IQ test a 142. He's a GnP guy but also has some submission skills. Think it's safe to go 100% SHiG or at least 80%+ on this guy? He's got solid striking D and some striking, but he's only built to survive the stand up game until he gets the fight to the ground. (for now...)

On another note.. I'm a bit bummed that my 16 year old creation only scored a 104 on his test, but at least it's not too low. I'll keep him on follow orders.

I had a fighter get the stub his toe message and I never tested his IQ, but he did get a fan boost from it. So maybe it's a two part, because the rest of that message speaks of how the MMA fans liked him.

Old thread, but maybe someone will help..

I have a ground guy that scored a 132 and then 2 days later on a random jet IQ test a 142. He's a GnP guy but also has some submission skills. Think it's safe to go 100% SHiG or at least 80%+ on this guy? He's got solid striking D and some striking, but he's only built to survive the stand up game until he gets the fight to the ground. (for now...)

On another note.. I'm a bit bummed that my 16 year old creation only scored a 104 on his test, but at least it's not too low. I'll keep him on follow orders.

I'm interested in what others have to say but I've never gone more than 50% SHIG'S for a very bright fighter as I always want them to stick to the general game plan I set for them. I'm usually less though, 30% SHIG'S for a fighter in that IQ range. Others will differ I'm sure.