time limit for fight offers

PBR

i know its not a real big deal sometimes but it is aggravating when someone just sits on fight offers without accepting them or declining them -- its really stupid and messed up just to sit on them forever without accepting or declining -- for fuck sake think of someone else besides yourself -- there is planning involved with flights and other stuff especially for someone who logs in here and there -- should be some kind of time limit so either org owner can find another match up or something else -- shit or get off the pot guys why just sit on the offers forever being like a little kid or some shit -- seriously you know if you want the fight or not so why not accept or decline

• Upvote 16

also i know this also falls onto org owners but with so many bookings and events going on they can get lost and missed -- just something that could also help org owners keep track especially some of the single owner orgs or single employee

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Great idea. I've been burned myself by these douche-bags sitting on fights until the last minute then declining.

Time limits would be great....Or, we could just hang the bastards.

Time Limit on fight offers should depend on the org, should be stipulated in the contract and at the control of by the org owner. I like the idea of this, there have been many times I see a fight offer I accepted just sit there until the last 2-3 days the fight is up for offer... and the guy accepts last minute hoping I get a penalty and he can have the edge with my fighter being penalised for not being in the right location. There are still some shitty managers out there who play like that

I feel like some people choose to leave a fight offer pending, hoping that we will change it, rather than them having to decline and face the confrontation involved. I try to keep such a positive open door policy that this SHOULDN'T be an issue, but I'm sure it still happens.

I can't stand when people ignore fight offers and contract offers... who are you, that you won't even respond to a contract offer? I've had certain managers that don't respond, even when I send them a direct message, inquiring about the fighter in question, offering to set amicable terms. One of these managers is in my own alliance, and I no longer send him any sort of offer or messages, fuck that guy.

I strongly agree this suggestion. I've had encountered this situation often and it always left to the org owner/matchmaker's hands. Those managers can eat a dick for ignoring fight offers waiting for something happens. They are the part of it and they choose to not giving a fuck. Hilarious.