The Island

ValentinasAss

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be much demand for a KT org? But this time have it seen right until the end with a KT tournament? I'm thinking of trying my hand at the org business as this is something I would want on the island so why not let it be me who creates it.

Still working out the details and hae asked for some advice from someone. So watch this space.

Would there be much demand for a KT org? But this time have it seen right until the end with a KT tournament? I'm thinking of trying my hand at the org business as this is something I would want on the island so why not let it be me who creates it.

Still working out the details and hae asked for some advice from someone. So watch this space.

I'm not a big fan of KT in the game, but I'd create a guy to help you out

This won't go tits up. I'm thinking 18 year olds - limited weight classes. I know it'll be tough as this is a tycoon game but id like people to give it a go.

It's a basic level playing field and will be battle of the hiddens but also a good way to play around with sliders.

I'm also pretty open and understand people may sign and sack due to hiddens which I totally understand. So I may start of with 1 dollar 2 fight deals and go up from there but I need to gauge the market rate for contracts and hype and that if anyone could give me an idea.

I'm pretty sure I'll be the only island KT org so no real competition.

With KT some like some don't. Be good to get those on board who are not fans to see if we can have some fun.

I'll probably do my own previews, fighter interviews, and some other stuff like 5 title defences I'll pay for a free custom avatar for them, I'll do fights of the night and ko etc. won't be much in the start.

One thing I will guarantee is that there will be 1 event a week no matter how many fights take place.

Just need to work out the name of this thing.

Man I'm pumped to get it going.

• Upvote 2

This won't go tits up. I'm thinking 18 year olds - limited weight classes. I know it'll be tough as this is a tycoon game but id like people to give it a go.

It's a basic level playing field and will be battle of the hiddens but also a good way to play around with sliders.

I'm also pretty open and understand people may sign and sack due to hiddens which I totally understand. So I may start of with 1 dollar 2 fight deals and go up from there but I need to gauge the market rate for contracts and hype and that if anyone could give me an idea.

With KT some like some don't. Be good to get those on board who are not fans to see if we can have some fun.

I'll probably do my own previews, fighter interviews, and some other stuff like 5 title defences I'll pay for a free custom avatar for them, I'll do fights of the night and ko etc. won't be much in the start.

One thing I will guarantee is that there will be 1 event a week no matter how many fights take place.

I will make a fighter for your org sounds like fun.

Yo when you up and running etc let me know and I'll create a guy for you :)

This is an amazing idea because you can create 18 year olds since you peak so fast in KT. If you make a KT island org I will come with 2-3 fighters. Obviously, 18 year olds are WAY more fun once the season is over, you can transition into MMA!

On another note, Mike should be much better about announcing the start of the Island. Mass mail everybody in the game a couple weeks before it begins with a start date. Even 2-3 months before would be good but 2-3 weeks also perfect.

:tumbleweed:

Nice idea but probably won't happen. We've always struggled to get notice of TWGC and Island start times.

• Upvote 1

Glad this is getting some attention. Really looking forward to getting this started.

I've still got to work out the weight classes but id love to use them all but doubt we will have enough people but we shall see.

Is anyone make a clothing or nutrition company. Would like to get merch partnership going early doors.

nc idea mate,,im willing to make 2-3 KT fighters for your org..