What does it take to get a perm ban from this game?

Viking

ive been wondering that myself. i know of at least one guy whos been banned for multis still making accounts and winning qfc fights to get highly ranked while guys like me try to get ranked by fighting top managers. my wife wanted to play with me but decided not to so there would be no multi accusations against me. and these jerks make handfuls of accounts and continue to dilute the rankings by padding their records. ( yes i mean you mr.purple aka humors) in retrospect i wont spend any more money from my pocket on a corrupt system. any vip i get in the future will be bought with ingame cash or i will just delete my account and let the cheaters fight themselves and pad their rankings off of themselves.

• Upvote 1

ive been wondering that myself. i know of at least one guy whos been banned for multis still making accounts and winning qfc fights to get highly ranked while guys like me try to get ranked by fighting top managers. my wife wanted to play with me but decided not to so there would be no multi accusations against me. and these jerks make handfuls of accounts and continue to dilute the rankings by padding their records. ( yes i mean you mr.purple aka humors) in retrospect i wont spend any more money from my pocket on a corrupt system. any vip i get in the future will be bought with ingame cash or i will just delete my account and let the cheaters fight themselves and pad their rankings off of themselves.

your wife needs to stay in the kitchen. clean the house. and take care of kids. she has no business here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

so you got it straight rambo...my wife is a bjj brown belt. she knows her fight game and enjoys it as much as any man. im sure she could kick your ass on this game not to mention in real life. ill ask you kindly to keep remarks about her to yourself.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Sadly, I agree with this sentiment. I have recently made a thread that has exposed multiple managers that are running multiple accounts, one of which has SEVEN accounts that are still active. I understand that Mike doesn't want to swing the ban hammer without being sure, but the accounts all have the exact same name with a different number at the end... it's disheartening to me, as somebody that frequently makes donations, to see other players behave this way without being punished.

Not long ago, a rival promotion within Las Vegas was exposed as being a haven for the owner's multiple accounts (none of which trained, all of which only logged in to accept fights). Nothing came of this, either, despite concerns being voiced to Mike.

It's disheartening, to say the least.

so you got it straight rambo...my wife is a bjj brown belt. she knows her fight game and enjoys it as much as any man. im sure she could kick your ass on this game not to mention in real life. ill ask you kindly to keep remarks about her to yourself.

Shit got real, fast.

:rolling:

If she put me in a triangle she'd have the time of her life and divorce you in a week. :yuck:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

and all jokes aside, just for the sake of you coming off like an internet tough guy and me being a gambling man, and thinking you're completely full of shit, but at the same time being competitive and knowing I need a dose of humility...

you live in Colorado? Tickets from Colorado to Florida aren't that expensive. I'll fly you and your wife down here, round trip, I'll even pay for your hotel room for a night or two, and bet you a $1,000 cash that she can't submit me. or maybe best out of 3 or 5 or something cuz wrestling a girl is gonna be kinda weird. I won't be doing any subs, or anything like that, just defending them. we're just betting that if we grapple that she's not gonna tap me out. we'd also need like a 5 minute timer or something, whatever works for you, because I don't have the cardio to grapple for 20+ minutes and I'm really not trying to lay on top of your wife for any extended period of time lol. We can record it and post it on MMATycoon for all to see if you want lol. hell if you want, me and you can box for a few rounds too. win, lose, or draw I have no shame dude and I'm not a dick that'll take advantage of anybody, we'll go to a local gym where they have mats and it'll be in a public place.

But if your wife can submit me, I'd be impressed, but I'll bet $1000 right now that it's not happening. Brown belt or not. I don't think it's gonna happen unless she's a Ronda Rousey, Gazzy Parmen, Karen Antunes.. well you get the point.. and if she can dude, good for her. no shame. gladly hand over the cash.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

and all jokes aside, just for the sake of you coming off like an internet tough guy and me being a gambling man, and thinking you're completely full of shit, but at the same time being competitive and knowing I need a dose of humility...

you live in Colorado? Tickets from Colorado to Florida aren't that expensive. I'll fly you and your wife down here, round trip, I'll even pay for your hotel room for a night or two, and bet you a $1,000 cash that she can't submit me. or maybe best out of 3 or 5 or something cuz wrestling a girl is gonna be kinda weird. I won't be doing any subs, or anything like that, just defending them. we're just betting that if we grapple that she's not gonna tap me out. we'd also need like a 5 minute timer or something, whatever works for you, because I don't have the cardio to grapple for 20+ minutes and I'm really not trying to lay on top of your wife for any extended period of time lol. We can record it and post it on MMATycoon for all to see if you want lol. hell if you want, me and you can box for a few rounds too. win, lose, or draw I have no shame dude and I'm not a dick that'll take advantage of anybody, we'll go to a local gym where they have mats and it'll be in a public place.

But if your wife can submit me, I'd be impressed, but I'll bet $1000 right now that it's not happening. Brown belt or not. I don't think it's gonna happen unless she's a Ronda Rousey, Gazzy Parmen, Karen Antunes.. well you get the point.. and if she can dude, good for her. no shame. gladly hand over the cash.

You must be a very insecure man that actually feel the need to prove yourself to an internet web game audience that you are able to wrestle a girl. And to pay them flight tickets, hotels etc to do so.

Loser.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

You must be a very insecure man that actually feel the need to prove yourself to an internet web game audience that you are able to wrestle a girl. And to pay them flight tickets, hotels etc to do so.

Loser.

If you lived in America and said you could tap me out, I'd fly you down here too fatty ;)

I have NOTHING to gain. ZERO. It's ridiculous tbh. I might get tapped out by a girl and have to cough up $1000 to some stranger. It'd be worth every penny lol.

somebody has let their imaginary fighting skills go to their head. i wouldnt give you the time of day sir. ive done my time in cage fights and my wife does her thing. theres no need to humiliate a keyboard warrior or waste my time with your petty bets. youve made yourself look fool enough without help. you should try venturing out of the moms basement and get your blood flowing before the brain damage is permanent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If you lived in America and said you could tap me out, I'd fly you down here too fatty ;)

I have NOTHING to gain. ZERO. It's ridiculous tbh. I might get tapped out by a girl and have to cough up $1000 to some stranger. It'd be worth every penny lol.

carrot.png

http://i67.tinypic.com/2dmbo8w.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

somebody has let their imaginary fighting skills go to their head. i wouldnt give you the time of day sir. ive done my time in cage fights and my wife does her thing. theres no need to humiliate a keyboard warrior or waste my time with your petty bets. youve made yourself look fool enough without help. you should try venturing out of the moms basement and get your blood flowing before the brain damage is permanent.

you have any videos of your cage fights? I'd love to see them, and I'm sure the tycoon community wouldn't mind either. we tend to applaud the real cage fighters and people that train; Jeff Smith, Erik, Mr. Canada himself...

I go to Denver every few months. How bout the next time I stop in Colorado I take a trip to your gym, and me and you can grapple? or spar? shits and giggles. if you wanna wager your wife will tap me out, whatever, we can do it. I'll bet on myself. in my head it's easy money. I have nothin to gain dude lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1