Listerman Fighting Circuit

listerman

Nikolay "Emcee" Nikolov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w19.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160911114812Belt.jpg

"I made history by becoming the first ever LFC champion! But this is only the first page of my book. I am fully confident in my abilities, but why I wouldn't be? Just finished a title fight in one minute, without getting scratched from my opponent! Heck, I am ready to fight again. Give me the strongest that you have and I will tear him up! Give me Zhirkov for the lightweight title, I have both the mindset and the motivation to cut weight and beat the crap outta him!"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1480346178010.jpg

LFC 10 - Double Header

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are discussing the biggest and baddest event in LFC’s history, the 10th official event that will feature 2 title fights. Vacant welterweight and light heavyweight belts are on the line, so this is going to be one hell of an event.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are currently sitting inside LFC’s newest event location, the Hyashi’s Lounge in Los Angeles, and we’re ready to discuss and analyze LFC 10, the biggest event by far. This event has 2 title fights, and the potential to create a couple more contenders.

Brett Clarke: That’s right Jared, the welterweight and light heavyweight titles are on the line, so we can easily expect those 2 fights to be total war. All fighters want to become the first LFC champ of their divisions, and this is where it’s happening.

Here’s who will be fighting in the undercard at LFC 10:

Undercard:

205 lbs - Nico Salas v Yuriy Kuznetmedov

185 lbs - Kagiso Habana v Vertti Ekstrovertti

185 lbs - Quintin Navarro v Dean Wesson

185 lbs - Stergios Grivas v Michail Vitokin

170 lbs - Stevie West v Srey Samorn

Due to the lack of time, we’ll jump right to the main card of LFC 10.

155 lbs - Alex Taibo v Full Eye Yong

Brett: First fight of the undercard, we start it off with 2 guys who want to get back to the winning ways. Alex Taibo will be at his third LFC bout, losing his last one to top contender of the division, so he has the chance to get back on track with a win here. Being a well rounded fighter helps him a lot in all aspects of the game, but he needs the time to set up his gameplan and hit where his opponent is weaker. We’re still not certain how durable he can be in a fight, but he’s extremely motivated for this one, we can expect him to go big.

Full Eye Yong started his amateur career extremely well, but had a different outcome when he made it to pro. His first LFC bout ended up in him being demolished for 15 minutes, but we saw a lot of heart in him. Like his opponent, Yong is well rounded, favoring his striking game, and he knows a win here will be big for him, since it will throw him up in the division and make him a serious threat for a future shot at the title.

Jared: This is a pretty even matchup, despite the age difference. Yong hits hard for his size and has the durability of a duracell battery. The only thing that could save Taibo in this fight is a perfect gameplan. He will need to keep his chin up and outlast his opponent.

155 lbs - Eli Barkio v Jeremy Heathen

Brett: Another lightweight bout in this mix, Eli Barkio is still looking for his first professional victory, and this has been very hard on his morale and energy. Barkio has been having a good training camp, but we fear that he’s been working way too hard for what he should have. We went to see him at his gym, he look like he havn’t showered in days, and boy did he look tired. The good thing is, he wants to win badly, and all that hard work could very well pay off if he can execute the perfect gameplan.

On the other side, Jeremy Heathen will be one hell of a tough opponent for him. Heathen has been on and off since his debut, racking up a record of 3-2, but his most recent LFC win has made him proud and gave him the motivation he needed to keep going. He’s very confident about this fight, and says he’s focused and will be ready both mentally and physically once he steps in the cage. The boxer wants to get a quick KO and get in line for the lightweight title.

Jared: A win here would be very big for Heathen, putting him on a 2 fight win streak. It won’t be easy, because Barkio is a mean dude that will do anything for that first win though. I think those guys will stand in front of each others and just land bombs until one just drops unconscious. At least that’s what I want to see.

185 lbs - Neyman Gariniho v Tua Hohepa

Brett: Here comes the young guns, trying to make a statement and start their way to the top of the middleweight ladder. Neyman Gariniho’s only loss is against a guy that has been busted for PEDs a couple weeks ago, so we can say he’s technically undefeated. Gariniho is one hell of a skilled Muay thai fighter, and we saw those skills in his last fight, when he punished his opponents with all sorts of strikes to finally get the TKO win. He’s a dangerous and unpredictable striker, which makes him quite the threat, but has still a lot to prove due to his young age.

He’ll be facing young sensation Tua Hohepa who’s clearly on a mission, judging by his last LFC bout. He pretty much dominated a boxer that was more skilled on paper, and he did that by using his own boxing skills. He’s another young fighter who still needs to prove himself, but we think he has the motivation and determination needed to accomplish big things, starting tonight.

Jared: I think this bout could potentially be a fan favorite. We’re talking about 2 fighters who have a ton of potential, and they have an excellent background, along with great teammates, it could be a start to a long and great career for both of them, win or lose tonight.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160911114812Belt.jpg 205 lbs - Yavor Stanchev v Hero Galanos

Brett: Co-main event of the evening! A light heavyweight championship fight for the vacant title, both fighters have been under the radar ever since they signed to the LFC. Experts predicted that they would face each other for the title, and here we are!

Yavor Stanchev has been around since day 1 of the LFC, and has already racked up 2 FOTN awards, making him the most popular LFC fighter as of now. He’s been craving for that belt ever since he signed his contract, so tonight is his time to shine. He’s faced tough competition already, so he’s clearly ready to take on this big matchup and use his experience to his advantage. The “Perfectionist” will be looking to prove once again, that his nickname is not just something he was given, but something he’s earned.

#2 contender Hero Galanos has been handling pressure extremely well during the past few weeks. Ever since the title fight was booked, he kept his cool and gave it all during his training camp. His perfect record is at risk in this championship matchup, but nothing to worry him, since he’s got the background to support him. His teammates have seen a lot of shit, so he knows where to go for advices, this could be a huge advantage for him, but we still have to see how this will translate once he steps in the cage. He’s got a huge wrestling advantage over his boxing opponent, but this will only matter if the fight reaches the mat.

Jared: It’s a tough one to call, but I’d say it doesn’t go further than the first round. Only saying this because of the advantages they have over each other. Whoever takes the control early on in the fight should get the win, it’s just a matter of timing.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160911114812Belt.jpg 185 lbs - Tom Campbells v Nick Tuke

Brett: Main event of the evening, the middleweight vacant title is on the line! These fighters don’t have as much LFC experience as you’d think, but they already proved that they deserve to be champions, this is why they are fighting for that belt tonight.

Tom Campbells showed us what he’s made of in his last fight, when he fought a top KT fighter, and he managed to dominated him both in the standup and clinch, which pretty much impressed the whole LFC staff, which explains his current status. Campbells is a versatile striker, and he’ll need to apply a perfect gameplan if he wants to run home with the championship belt after the fight. We know he’s got the talent to edge a victory, but the fight won’t be easy.

He’s facing Nick Tuke, who’s been gunning for the title for a while, showing a record of 6-1, all wins via first round (T)KOs, this guy means business. Tuke is another guy who doesn’t have that much LFC experience, but his amateur career is quite impressive, along with his LFC debut, where he only needed 13 seconds to say goodnight to his opponent. You don’t want to get punched in the face by that guy, and it usually plays in his opponents’ heads, which always favors him. He’ll have the whole crowd cheering for his, cause he fights to please.

Jared: This is going to be an all out war man. Fight of the night candidates? I believe so, it could be the first time that Tuke has to fight past the first round, so we don’t know how well he can handle that. Nevertheless, can’t wait to watch and comment on that fight.

That’s a wrap folks, have a good one!

• Upvote 4

(Via Junior Master of MMA Official Thread)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

What a big few weeks we have had in the leadup to the Final 4 of the Junior Master of MMA!! Lots of controversy which we will talk about a bit later.

The Final 4 of this tournament is brought to you by the good people of

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415319035knew.png

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg

Who do i think will go forward into the finals?? Find out on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

I am your host Sully and i can't wait to break down the fights for you!!

The fights will be taking place at Hyashi's Lounge in LA!

Junior Masters of MMA Round 3

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Johnny Kane v Stryker "Bring Da" Payne

Kane started off with an impressive 3 victories in a row which all happened inside the first round. His momentum was stopped recently with a first round TKO loss. Payne is also coming off a loss and is looking to bounce back after losing in the first round of the tournament. On paper you would think Kane has the most experience but Payne looks more focused and is looking to show the world he belongs in that cage. That loss also seems to have had an effect on Kane's confidence. I believe Payne will be able to keep this on his feet and score his first victory via TKO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Alex FFavor v Ace Rob

Both men are coming off losses and only one can bounce back. Rob has the size advantage and is the only one that has tasted victory. I believe this will be a factor and Rob will use his size to take the smaller FFavor to the mat where he should be able to submit him.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Haislan Garcia v "Eiseedes" Pascal Letaivu

Letaivu is fighting after losing his debut while Garcia is making his MMA debut after making it to the finals of TWGC 13. Will it make a difference? I believe that while Garcia hasn't stepped into a MMA cage he still has experience in big events with eyes watching him. How will he handle getting hit? I guess we'll find out. However i see him taking Letaviu down and grinding a victory here.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA - SEMI FINAL

"American Gangster" Charles Snowden v Brian Jacks

Jacks has made quite an impression with 2 submission victories inside the first round. He is faced with "American Gangsta" who also made an impressive debut only to have his momentum stopped by a devastating TKO loss to Alaric Ysengrin. It has since come out that Ysengrin has been busted for PED's which meant Snowden gets a second chance. Will that loss have an impact on his performance? I believe that although he lost to a cheater, the damage has been done and Jacks will earn his third Submission of the tournament.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA - SEMI FINAL

Dennis Sideman v Vincze "The Sailor" Adrian

Both men have also made statements finishing both their opponents on the ground. Adrian doing so by submitting them while Sideman opted to use his fists to pound them into unconsciousness. Both men want to take it to the ground, but who will impose their will? I believe Sideman will be able to wear down the Purple Belt and earn the TKO victory to take him to the final.

MAIN CARD

Solid Snake v "One Punch" Sic Vicious

"One Punch" has certainly lived up to his name so far and he looks to continue the streak against Solid Snake. Snake should look to avoid the standup game and take this to the ground. But can he avoid the punch? I believe if he plays it smart he can tire out Vicious and take him down where he can grind him out and submit the tired Vicious for the upset.

Haider Ali v Chris "The Destroyer" Johnson

Now for the big men to enter the cage. Johnson had been living up to his name "The Destroyer" by viciously knocking out his first 2 opponents in the first round. His loss came by way of a KO however it has come to light his opponent has since popped for PED's. However i fear the damage has already been done and Ali will be able to wear down Johnson to get the 2nd or 3rd round TKO.

Holton "Hill" Hamburger v Marcus "Cous" Livingston

Classic grappler v striker fight here as both men step into the cage. Don't blink for this one as neither of these men have left the first round. Look for Livingston to come out aggressive which will leave him open for a takedown. Once the fight goes to the ground i believe it is only a matter of time before Hamburger gets his latest submission victory.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Dick "DJ" Jawbreak v Claus Baldemnic

Two undefeated fighters putting it on the line in our co-main event of the evening. Jawbreak has shown that he will look for the finish while Baldemnic has shown a tendency to play it safe. That will only get you so far and i believe that it will only be a matter of time before Jawbreak takes him down. Something tells me Baldemnic will be hard to finish so look for Jawbreak to grind out a decision.

MAIN EVENT

Ty "Doomsday" Sinclair v Chris Runt

We finish the night with another fight with the big men. Both men love to throw down so it will only be a matter of who connects first. "Doomsday" entered LFC on a 2 fight losing streak but turned it around with a KO. Runt got caught in a submission in his debut but has since turned around with 2 consecutive first round KO's. Sources close to me say Doomsday hasn't had the best training camp so if i had to choose i will put my money on Runt to earn his 3rd KO in a row.

And that my friends concludes my thoughts for Junior Masters of MMA Round 3.

As always you can always visit my shop Sully's Bar & Grill for all the best supplements money can buy! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship and i will hook you up!!

Until next time

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w17.jpg

Sanjit "Starch" Babatunde (300215)

Hi guys, I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome myself to the organisation; seeing as nobody else is going to. My name is Sanjit Babatunde; and I am now LFC's resident Decision Machine. Everybody needs a Decision Machine; that's why I had so many offers, this place was just about the best of them.

Anyways; onto real talk, I am putting the entire middleweight division on notice; I am taking over the division, I already know I can beat both guys fighting for the title at 185lbs; Tom Campbells (302755) and Neymar Gariniho (302108). However; I don't need a belt to be the best in the division, I'm just gonna dominate every fight I'm in, as I have done so far. I will not lose a Single Round to anybody in this division, so unless you have unholy knockout power or supreme submission skills, you don't have a chance. This is why promoters like me, i encourage fighters to be more aggressive; because everyone knows there's no way you'll win a decision against me. I will run through this division; belt or no belt, I will be the champion, and everyone will know it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1481307255011.jpg

LFC 11 - Preview

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are at King Theatre in Los Angeles. It’s the first time that the LFC are in such a massive venue, and funny enough, the place has been sold out for a couple weeks now. LFC 11 is a Heavyweight showcase, with a championship fight as the main event, for the vacant heavyweight title.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to King Theatre in LA, this is one hell of a big place, we’re not use to this. We won’t get too comfortable, since this is not yet the venue of choice for the LFC, but we’ll enjoy it for now. What’s in bank for tonight? Heavyweights. To add to that, the heavyweight title on is the line, right Brett?

Brett Clarke: Yes, you are right, what a smart little guy you are. Anyways, heavyweights are the main focus for tonight, but we have a few fights from other divisions that will be really interesting, since we have a lot of future stars competing. Let’s go right to the undercard.

265 lbs - Daniel Dimitrov v Muhammad Bello

Brett: A new face in the LFC’s heavyweight division, Daniel Dimitrov will be welcome by veteran Muhammad Bello. This is a good start to the evening, since both fighters need a win.

Dimitrov wants to start his career on a perfect note, him who still hasn’t fought professionally yet. The skilled boxer has been looking extremely good at his training camp, which could make a huge difference when comes fight time.

Muhammad Bello is currently fighting for his job safety. Bello will be at his last fight on his contract, him who’s yet to win a fight for the organization. He’s been around since the beginning, but has failed to prove anything, plus, his scar tissue seems to be playing against him, since he’s already lost 3 fights via cuts. He’ll have a lot of things to think about, but for this fight, he absolutely needs a win to save his LFC career.

Jared: This is a great start to an evening of fights. I can see Dimitrov using his superior striking to his advantage, and I have a feeling Bello will, once again, bleed too much to complete the fight. It’s quite unfortunate, but it’s something he has to deal with.

265 lbs - Marko Oconner v Okolo Nanou

Brett: A matchup between 2 fighters who failed to buy a win at their first LFC fight. This could very well be an all out war, since the win is much needed for both these guys.

We have the chance to see a crazy durable fighter in Marko Oconner here. Oconner has one hell of a chin, him who ate over 200 strikes in his last bout, and just wouldn’t give up. He wasn’t even rocked once, that’s how tough this guy is. He’s been working hard in the gym, working on his flaws, which could make him a different and way better fighter than we’ve seen before. He could be a big heavyweight threat if he can get a big win here.

Okolo Nanou has been quite the versatile fighter, but failed to showcase anything in his first LFC fight, since he didn’t manage to avoid strikes from his opponent, and only last a little over 30 seconds before losing via TKO. Nanou has shown great power to go along his usually durable chin, but it was clear that he needed to work on his defensive skills, since it just wasn’t enough. We’ve seen work on his footwork, speed and striking defense during his training camp, so hopefully that will be enough against Oconner.

Jared: This could be a very good fight, since both fighters have a great chin and can strike from anywhere. This fight will be a slugging contest, so we can expect nothing less than a KO from either of them.

170 lbs - Khabib Nurmagomedov v Nikolai Nikolaiavic

Brett: I’ve had a lot of people asking me for feedback about this upcoming bout between these guys, so here it is. This is a bout between 2 excellent wrestlers, so the question was, who’s the best? Let’s start with Khabib.

Khabib Nurmagomedov has fought a BJJ sensation previously, and failed to showcase any ground game, since he was forced to defend submissions, until he got caught and had no other choice but to tap. He’s since worked harder on his ground defense and has improved big time, so I’m not afraid to say that the loss was the best thing that could happen to him. He’s now a better wrestler, and this is where he gets the chance to prove it.

Nikolai Nikolaiavic, I’m gonna call him “Nik”, is a 3 times national wrestling champion, but he failed to show his full potential, when he faced a striker that rocked him early in the fight. Nik was able to secure a takedown even though he was rocked, but didn’t manage to get anything going on the ground. We know he’s a skilled grappler, but he wasn’t able to make the transition to MMA just yet. He’s been training hard on his all around game, and has improved quite well over the past week, meaning he will be a way better fighter than we’ve seen before.

So who’s the best between these 2? I think they both are pretty much at the same level at this point, and this has the potential to be fight of the night, if of course, they can manage to grapple the shit out of each other.

Jared: I tend to think Khabib has the most potential, judging by his age, but Nik way more experience. Not sure if experience will be a factor here, so I can’t wait to see how this goes.

205 lbs - Grimm Reaper v Jimmy Decosta

Brett: A fight between 2 light heavyweights that are looking for a spark under the LFC banner. Grimm Reaper showed excellent striking skills in his last bout, where he completely demolished his opponent with strikes, and cruised towards an easy decision win. Along with his striking skills, Reaper has shown great defensive ground abilities, which can get him out of bad positions of his back, despite only having a BJJ blue belt. I doubt it’ll come handy in this fight, cause his opponent wants a stand up war, I think he’ll get it.

Jimmy Decosta, only 1 loss, and it was from LFC’s current champ, meaning that he will do everything in his power to rack up wins and get another shot at him to avenge that loss. Decosta has tremendous power to go with his excellent stand up game. He usually likes to fight from the clinch, because this is where he does the most damage in my opinion. He also uses the clinch very well, to deplete any opponent from their energy, which then makes it easier for him to go for the finish. Very smart kid, I think we’ll see way more of him in the near future.

Jared: This is a very good matchup. They will stand and bang, and the fans will love the show, I can guarantee that this won’t be a boring fight.

205 lbs - Kayring Saiarr v Nikolay Panayotov

Brett: Bring your camcorder for this fight, this will be one hell of a clash, between 2 new professional fighters and most likely future stars of the LFC.

Kayring Saiarr already impressed a lot of experts during his training camp, showcasing exceptional boxing, which might be the first time we’ll see someone that skilled in the LFC. We know it doesn’t mean anything until we’ve seen it in action, but it’s a start at least. Saiarr has been training hard and is 100% ready to step in the cage to get his career going.

He’s facing Nikolay Panayotov, who’s been as amazing during his training camp. While the experts have been focusing on Saiarr’s boxing, they haven't realized how Panayotov uses his boxing, along with his wrestling. He’s technically as good a boxer, and has slightly better wrestling, which could be a game changer when comes fight night, since he should be able to mix it up way more than his opponent, which could play at his advantage.

Jared: I’m always a little skeptical when I hear experts opinions anyways. I mean, yeah, Saiarr is one hell of a skilled and talented boxer, but so is Panayotov. I don’t think they differ much from one another, I just want to see who comes up with the better game plan, and who has more natural skills.

145 lbs - Ethan Lessard v Big Kass

Brett: Here comes a 145er bout for a change of pace. This will be quite weird to see, since the main card is all about heavyweights.

Ethan Lessard has been training at a disgusting gym, to say the least. Hopefully this won’t affect him once he steps in the game, but from my experience, a bad gym can be very bad for someone’s mind. Lessard will be at his first career fight, so he will do everything he can to impress the fans in the LFC staff, by showcasing his boxing along with his BJJ. Not sure his BJJ will come in handy, since I doubt this will be a ground war, but it’s always a nice to have.

I always say that a patient fighter has more chances in succeeding than any other fighter, and this is also true with Big Kass. Kass has used patience to his advantage in his last fight, when he was dominated on the ground, but he kept his cool and waited for an opportunity to get the fight standing, and landed a few solid punches to end the fight. He’s still young, but he’s got great potential, and will be a danger to any strikers in the 145 division.

Jared: Big Kass is a powerful 145er man. It should be a good fight, all depending on how Lessard will handle the pressure, him being at his first fight. We often talk about cage rust, but when you’ve never stepped in a cage with thousands of fans cheering, doing it for the first time can be pretty stressful.

265 lbs - Raivo Jaak v Ruslan Magomedov

Brett: The heavyweight showcase starts right here, with 2 future LFC stars. Let’s hit it off with the youngest fighter to compete in the LFC.

Raivo Jaak had his first fight at only 17 years of age, and he had a brilliant performance, winning an easy decision where he was clearly the dominant fighter. Jaak didn’t take much of a vacation afterwards, going right back to the gym, to prepare for his next fight. He’s been having a great camp and said he was 100% prepared to face Magomedov, saying he will once again show the LFC that age is just a number, and experience will come with winning.

It won’t be an easy fight for Ruslan Magomedov who only spent 32 seconds in the cage, him who got a quick KO in his last bout. Magomedov has been training intensely with the Russian Bears for the past few weeks, focusing mainly on his boxing, where he excels. He’s already shown great power before, and seeing him inside the gym makes me think he has the heart to make it far in the division.

Jared: Still early to say anything about these guys’ careers, but I know they both have the potential to accomplish great things with the LFC. Jaak is a fighter I always enjoy watching, since he’s so mature for his age, and on the other side, Magomedov also is one hell of a fun fighter to watch, so I’m looking forward to this bout.

265 lbs - Nick Taylor v Kyle TerGoose

Brett: Here comes big guys who can fight from everywhere.

Nick Taylor has been finding success on the ground, especially in his last fight, when he dominated a very skilled striker by keeping him busy off his back. While he wasn’t able to finish the fight, he made it quite easy on the judges, being clearly the dominant fighter during all 3 rounds. Taylor does like the ground game, and it’s quite rare for a guy his size, but he usually keeps the fight where he wants it, when he feels like it’s the smartest move for the moment being. Facing yet another skilled striker, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him using the same gameplan as his last fight, which worked quite perfectly.

This, at least, is what Kyle TerGoose is preparing himself for. TerGoose knows he may have to fight off his back if he doesn’t manage to end the fight quick. He’s been quite the KO artist in his previous fights, needing less than a minute to conclude his bouts, but this matchup is a little different than what he’s use to. He’s been spending a lot of time fighting off his back during his training camp, but he hopes he won’t have to rely on those defensive abilities.

Jared: The way I saw TerGoose off his back during his camp, not only has he been good defensively, but he’s also worked on submission skills, which could be extremely useful to him in this fight. Taylor sure is a superior ground fighter, but in the heat of the moment, anything could happen. I still think we’ll see most of the damage done in the standup, but we could be shocked.

265 lbs - Richard Ramirez v Jonny Ferrara

Brett: Richard Ramirez versus Jonny Ferrara. 5’9” heavyweights going at one another. This is something you want to see, because you won’t see it everyday. Even better, both fighters are grapplers, so we’re gonna see a lot of “rolling”.

Ramirez has been doing extremely well is his young career, already showing a record of 3-0, but unfortunately for him, his manager has disappeared on him, leaving his out of a gym and out of future motivation. He’s been sitting at home for the past couple weeks, just waiting for fight night to come, so he can step in the cage and give everything he has, since he could be his last fight in a while.

A guy like Jonny Ferrara, give him any opponent and he will take him down and knock him out on the mat. At least this was true until he faced #1 265er and got KOed in 10 seconds. We know it’s not the end for him, since he’s currently matched against another grappler, who I don’t think will be able to withstand punishment on the ground, Ferrara being way too beastly for that. I think Ferrara will bounce back from his loss, and it could also give him a chance to avenge his loss in the near future, depending on the main event’s results.

Jared: I agree with you, Jonny Ferrara is one of a kind. Very short fighter for the weight class but very powerful and skilled on the ground. If he manages to work on his standup, at least defensively, just to be able to dodge a few punches to secure a takedown, I think he will be hard to stop and could be a future LFC champ.

265 lbs - Anderson Silva v Iwan Ochrymiuk

Brett: The main event right here right now! The vacant Heavyweight title is on the line, and we couldn’t ask for a better matchup, as we get 2 fighters who fought each other before.

Anderson Silva won the first fight between these 2, getting a TKO in just 2 minutes. Silva has been a very dominant fighter, already showing a record of 7-0, 3 of those being with the LFC, but his future is still unknown at the moment, since he’s still negotiating contract terms with the organization. Silva has been aiming for that title since day 1, and odds are in his favor here, since he’s tested the water already and knows pretty much what his opponent will have in the bank for him.

This is where Iwan Ochrymiuk gets the chance of a lifetime, a golden opportunity to avenge his only loss, plus, win the LFC heavyweight championship. He was beat previously by Silva, but this is just a better motivation for him. It also gets the pressure off of his shoulders, since he likes to be the underdog, and wants to show the LFC that he’s the #1 fighter in the division. Ochrymiuk has been working extremely hard in the gym, and it shows when you look at him. He looks more confident than ever, he’s ready and waiting for the fight to happen, can’t wait to see what he’s got prepared for Silva.

Jared: It’s been a while since I’ve been that excited for a championship fight. This is going to be an epic event, brace yourselves for some action!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1482063102012.jpg

LFC 12 - Preview

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are at the Hard Knocks venue in Los Angeles, where they will preview the main card of LFC 12. The vacant Lighweight title is on the line, and we’ll see the top 2 fighters of the division compete for it. Brace yourselves, the event also features a few fights between future top fighters of the organization.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are live from the Hard Knocks in LA, where we are ready to analyze and preview another great event that the LFC has in the books for us. A matchup that I’ve been looking forward to for quite a while, ever since they signed with the LFC really, is finally happening, and that, for the lightweight title.

Brett Clarke: That’s right Jared, Vasili Zhirkov, the clear #1 lightweight, will face #2 ranked Hiro Tanaka for that vacant belt. This is something the fans have also been waiting for a long time, tickets have been really easy to sell for this one, let’s get it going right away. Here’s what the undercard looks like.

Undercard:

155 lbs - Super Saiyan v Toga Bean

155 lbs - Radoslav Petrov v James Joyce

170 lbs - Min-Sik Song v Jason Landings

155 lbs - Nick Hein v Robbie Cole

170 lbs - Brodie Nickoson v Srey Samorn

Main card:

265 lbs - John Gacy v Viktor Storgaard

Brett: Starting the main card with a 265er bout between 2 LFC vets. John Gacy has been spending way too much time inside the gym, which will most likely hurt him come fight time, since last I seen him, he looking like a zombie, pretty much sleep walking. He’s been on and off in his LFC run, and he clearly wants to get himself a win streak to save his job at this point. Gacy’s wrestling has always been the key to his work, and he showed us exactly how well it worked for him in his last bout, when he cut open his opponent to get an early doctor stoppage win.

Viktor Storgaard has been in and out from the LFC, since he’s been questioning his future as a fighter. After a decent start to his career, being 4-2, 1-1 with the LFC, Storgaard found himself in a crossroad, after spending a lot of time at the gym, and not learning as much as he’d hope. He told us earlier this week that if it’s the end for him, he will go out fighting and giving the fans one hell of a performance. Hopefully we get to see more of him, but if not, we wish him the best of luck in his future.

Jared: It would be sad to see such a great sportsman leave the organization, but I know he will perform well in this bout. Storgaard has been a great fighter to watch, and he will deliver as promised. I think Gacy is way too deep into his tiredness to be able to come with anything good here.

185 lbs - Ivan Draganov v Sir Anthony Buzzard

Brett: A battle between 2 future 185er stars, this is where you’ll get to see a lot of potential inside the cage. We will most likely get to see these guys climb up the division and eventually get a shot at the title, since they have been quite the talk in their respective gyms.

Ivan Draganov has been training intensively during the past months and was aiming to get his career going with the LFC. Hard work pays off, he was able to get himself a contract and this is where his story begins. Still no fights to show, but having seen him during his training camp, this guy is more than ready for the big leagues. Draganov has an excellent striking background, and I can’t wait to see him finally step into the cage.

It will be a tough one for Sir Anthony Buzzard, but luckily for him, he won’t have as much pressure as his opponent on his shoulders. Buzzard will be looking to improve his record to 3-0 at his second LFC bout, and this is probably the toughest competition he had to prepare for yet. We saw him work hard in the gym during his training camp, which stated that he’s clearly taking this seriously and is more than ready to step in the cage against Draganov.

Jared: Buzzard’s advantage is that he’s been in there before, and he’s fought good strikers. I know Draganov is technically a way better striker than what he’s seen before, but since we’ve never seen him in a real fight before, we’ll have to wait until fight night to see what will happen.

155 lbs - Bernard McGinn v Maxim Divnich

Brett: A lightweight bout between 2 fighters aiming for the top ranks of the division. Bernard McGinn has been quite impressive in the first fights of his career, showing his incredible versatility by succeeding in all aspects of the game. He can lock a submission, outlast, dominate and even KO an opponent, making him a fan favorite when he’s on the top of his game. If he can lock onto the perfect gameplan, he can show everyone how an underdog can shock the world.

Maxim Divnich only needed 18 seconds at his debut to make a clear statement that he’s will be a huge threat to the lightweight division. Divnich likes to strike and he has tremendous power for a guy of his size. His training camp has been quite impressive, we’ve seen him spar with way bigger dudes than he is, which should help him defend against any grappling that McGinn wants to throw his way.

Jared: Divnich has way better odds in this bout, since he’s had, in my opinion, the better training camp. McGinn can be quite impressive as an underdog though, so anything can happen.

185 lbs - Keijo Tapaus v Tony Adams

Brett: More prospects in the 185 division? Indeed my friends. Keijo Tapaus made a quick statement as an amateur, where he showed he was clearly ready for the big leagues, when he KOed a 25yo in just under a minute and a half. His LFC contract bonus gave him the opportunity to get himself a great training camp, and it’s paying off for now. Tapaus is a very accurate and powerful striker, with a skilled wrestling background, which adds a lot to his arsenal. I think we’ll see a lot of this guy in the next few months, and I’m looking forward to see him perform.

He will have his hands full with Tony Adams, who seems to enjoy the ground game as much as he enjoys musicals. He’s been in quick battles already, never going past the first round, so you can expect him coming out aggressive to keep that streak going. Once he gets you to the ground, Adams can generate a lot of power from short punches and end anyone’s night, it’s just a matter of getting at least one successful takedown early on.

Jared: Tapaus is a young fighter full of potential. His striking is quite good, but he can also ground and pound like no other, at least that’s what we’ve seen from him during his training camp. I think Adams will have a surprise if he does get the fight to the mat. Tapaus will be a tough customer.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160911114812Belt.jpg155 lbs - Vasili Zhirkov v Hiro Tanaka

Brett: The main event of the evening! A potential 5 rounder between the top 2 fighters of the lightweight division, fighting for the vacant championship belt, brace yourselves, you’re in for a treat!

Vasili Zhirkov has been an extremely slick grappler, and he’s dominated all competition thrown his way. His standup hasn’t really been tested, but who needs a striking game when the grappling is just that excellent? He aims for quick submission finishes, and it’s worked well so far, showing a record of 7-0, 5 of these coming via submissions in the first round. Ever since he signed with the LFC, he’s been at the top of the division, facing tough competition, and being the clear #1 ranked fighter in the division. Does he have what it takes to be the first lightweight champion in LFC history?

He will have to be at the top of his game against #2 lightweight, Hiro Tanaka. Tanaka has recently changed his life around by hiring a new manager to take care of his career. This could be a game changer, especially that his first fight under new management is a championship bout against one hell of a tough guy. Tanaka has shown crazy good striking abilities, and his power is just out of the world, especially for a guy his size. He’s fought at 170 before and made it look easy, then going back to 155 and getting a 30 seconds KO. It’s still unclear why he changed his management around, but let’s hope it doesn’t affect his performance when comes fight night. All I know is that he’s hungry for the title.

Jared: I think age could be a factor in Tanaka’s change of management. His manager has recently hired a specific breed of new talent, so maybe he just wasn’t part of the plans anymore. Nevertheless, Zhirkov and Tanaka, this is the matchup I wanted to see for a while, and for the lightweight championship, that’s even better. Enjoy guys!

• Upvote 1

Nikolay "Emcee" Nikolov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w19.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160911114812Belt.jpg

"Here is a short preview by the champion. Zhirkov is nothing special, just a typical Russian grappler who will never survive more than a round against me. On the other side, Tanaka is a lame-ass punk who's greatest quality and weapon is his... luck. I expect him to be taken to the ground right after the bell rings and raped by the Russian "придурок". White BJJ belt in MMA - are you fucking kidding me Tanaka?! I will be rooting for the young bloods of my camp - Petrov and Draganov. They are both exceptional fighters and I wouldn't want to be in the place of their opponents... well, of course I would because I'm never scared and could destroy anyone, but that's the saying, you know."

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1482352222013.jpg

LFC 13 - Preview

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are at the Hard Knocks in LA, and are ready for LFC 13’s preview, focusing on the main card due to lack of time. The holidays are just around the corner, and with an event just before Christmas, people have been quite busy to make this event another success.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are live from the Hard Knocks in LA, ready to analyze LFC 13, where speed and accuracy will dictate the pace of the evening. The fanbase of the LFC has been growing extremely fast, and it keeps getting better as the events go by. Let’s not waste too much time and go to Brett with the start of the preview.

Brett Clarke: Thanks Jared. You’re right, speed and accuracy will be the main focus in this event, since the card is filled with lower weight fighters. No title in the works, but this evening of fights will showcase a lot of contenders. Here’s the undercard.

Undercard:

135 lbs - Bongo Drum v Anton Guzan

135 lbs - Daley McReynolds v Greg Pandan

135 lbs - Leonardo Da Silva v Hideyoshi Kanemaru

205 lbs - Onwuazo Ban Gbus v Dominic Tate

205 lbs - Josh Meyer v Shmaryahu Bensoussan

145 lbs - Joe Quinn v Khabib Diaz

Main card:

145 lbs - Chad Joyce v Gerardo Pacheco

Brett: The main card starts with a 145er bout between top prospects of the division. Chad Joyce hasn’t fought professionally yet, but he’s been successful in his amateur career, and is ready for the big leagues. His training camp has been alright from what we’ve heard and seen, and he seems to have worked a bit too hard, since he’s looked very exhausted during the last press conference.

On the other side, we have a Gerardo Pacheco who’s in the best shape of his life. Pacheco signed with the LFC with a name already made for himself, and has since progressed fast in the 145 division. It’s been said that he would soon enough get a shot at the title, and I think that a win tonight gets him that shot right away. His all around skills makes him the great fighter he is, and he could very well be the future of the 145 division.

Jared: Despite his tough camp, I think Joyce can give a lot once he steps in the cage. Not sure it will be enough, since Pacheco is the kind of fighter that you can’t make a mistake against, but I’m looking forward to see this bout.

155 lbs - Vik Vader v Johnny Texas

Brett: Alright, here’s an interesting matchup. Who’s gonna give the other fighter his first loss, and who’s gonna win to become a top contender of the 155 division? This is an important fight for both fighters.

Vik Vader has an impressive wrestling background that made the transition to MMA very easy for him. He’s been using it to his favor, and has developed an excellent clinch game, which made him the fighter he is today. He’s been working hard on his standup, and I’ve been impressed by the work he’s been putting in this training camp. He’s taking this fight very seriously, and he’s preparing for it like he would for a championship fight.

There’s similarities between Vader and Johnny Texas, the heart and will to never give up. Texas is also having one hell of a training camp, working as hard as ever. With already 2 of the night awards in 2 LFC fights, Texas quickly became a fan favorite and wants to keep that going by getting yet another win, to eventually fight for the title. He’s got the skills and determination for anything he wants to accomplish within the LFC, so it all starts here.

Jared: It’s a tough one to call, that’s for sure. Both guys are tough as nails and they want to keep their perfect record. They pretty much fight for the same thing, which is the championship belt. Texas is a “of the night award” magnet, so this has great potential for fight of the night.

155 lbs - Conor McGregor v Joel Leone

Brett: Despite having an okay start to their careers, here’s a fight between 2 fighters who absolutely need a win to either impress the fans or add motivation and boost their self esteem.

Conor McGregor has been fighting better since he changed manager, which has been very good for his record. Only problem is that he seems to have a morale issue, not sure if it’s the fact that he doesn’t fit well with his new crew. or that he may be wearing extra dirty clothes, but he really needs a win to put him back on the right track. He showed excellent grappling in his last fight, locking a beautiful armbar in the first round and putting him back in a good spot in the division.

We’ve seen Joel Leone at the top of his game, but he’s been stopped by the former title challenger in his last bout, stopping his win streak and ruining his perfect record, so this is where he needs to step it up and get back into a contention spot again. He’s an impressive striker that packs power for his weight, which his opponents have a hard time to work against. Leone has been working hard and wants to get back in the right track, and he’s not the favorite for nothing, I know he can bring it and show the fans what he’s capable of.

Jared: It’s an interesting matchup because we get to see a former contender who was extremely bummed to lose his spot for the title when he lost, and I’m talking about Joel Leone. Thing is, McGregor has been wanting to get a shot, so a win here would make him a threat, which gives him a lot of motivation coming into the fight.

185 lbs - Mario Lee v Henrik Robertsson

Brett: Here comes the main event, we get to see LFC veteran Mario Lee, going against newcomer Henrik Robertsson. Mario Lee will definitely be the favorite of the crowd here, since he’s been putting on a show ever since he started fighting for the LFC. He’s been impressive since the very start, unfortunately he was stopped when he lost in 13 seconds against former contender, so we know he’s fighting to get a shot to avenge his loss, or a shot at the title, whichever comes first. With his formidable wrestling background, Lee has been working hard on his striking to make him a huge threat all around the cage, and he’s succeeded pretty well. From what I saw during his training camp, he’s in the best shape he’s ever been, and he will most likely challenge the title sooner than later.

He’ll need all the motivation he can get, because even though Henrik Robertsson will be at his first bout with the LFC, he’s not a noob. Robertsson has fought a couple amateur fights, but he also had a pro fight before. His aggressive style works well with his power, since he’s never had a fight go past the first round. If he gets a takedown, it’s usually good night for his opponent, because his BJJ is just that good. His brown belt doesn’t look like much, but once he gets a hold of one of your limb, he will break it if you don’t tap. Robertsson doesn’t have much of a standup, but watch out for those takedowns, he can be pretty smart with them.

Jared: If Robertsson can secure an early takedown, this could be bad news for Lee. I know Lee has excellent wrestling, but off his back against a BJJ practitioner of that caliber, not sure he’ll be able to handle it.

• Upvote 1

(Via Junior Master of MMA Official Thread)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

What a way to bring in the New Year! 16 young men entered this competition and now we have two men left standing as they fight for the right to become the first ever Junior Master of MMA and lead MMA into the next generation.

So grab a cold one, make yourself comfortable and make your way to Hyashi's Lounge in LA for a night of fights!

Who will take the prize home?? Find out on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415319035knew.png

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg

Presents

Junior Masters of MMA Final

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

"The Snowman" Xavier Frost v Michail "Renaissance" Vitokin

Frost made an impressive debut only to have his momentum halted by a fighter popped for PED's. That loss has since been overturned and he looks to bounce back against Vitokin who has suffered back to back KO losses in his pro career. I think The Snowman will have something to prove and will be taking out the frustration of his last fight on the poor Vitokin. Frost to win by 1st round KO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Baltsaros Dellis v Owen "Ira" Carron

Dellis is making his debut here and he does so against Carron. Carron has shown great power in the gym, however that did not happen in his fight. Not much is known about Dellis but i predict Ira will once again go in aggressive and tire himself out against Dellis who will use his wrestling to wear down the big man to get the late stoppage.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Blake Caffey v Jim "Can" Crusher

Both men are making their debut in what can be expected to be a Muay Thai exhibition. I don't know much about this Crusher guy but i know Caffey has been training hard for his debut. Will nerves get the better of him? Look for Caffey to wear down his opponent and finish with a highlight reel KO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Cael "Snuggles" Jones v Nico Salas

Snuggles makes his debut against Salas who is coming off a loss. Not much is known about Snuggles other than he is a good wrestler. Will he be able to use that against Salas? This will be a toss of the coin fight but i think Salas's experience will edge out Jones and Salas will grind out a decision.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Jamal Stenton v Eli "Barkio" Barkio

Stenton is making his pro debut while Barkio is looking for his first win. I don't know much about Stenton but Barkio has already taken 2 brutal KO losses in his short career and i hope he hasn't already sustained more damage than he needs to. Based on training camp and preparation i will say that Stenton will make an impressive debut and i hope Barkio doesn't take more damage than needed.

MAIN CARD

Borja "Mar" Quincy v Stu Beck

Both men are making their KT debut here with Quincy having at least some combat experience with a KO win in his only MMA fight. Both men are known to be boxers with Quincy so far showing that he can put his opponent to sleep. I would give the slight edge to Quincy just based on the experience of being in a pro fight.

Naoto Thompson v Piotr "Ludak" Andenowski

We open up our night of fights with a classic striker v grappler fight. Ludak is a knockout artist and he takes on BJJ brown belt Thompson who is making his debut. On paper you would have to give it to Piotr who has tasted gold in HFC however a gut feeling tells me Thompson will surprise us all and get the upset with a quick takedown and sub.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA FINAL

Dennis Sideman v Brian Jacks

Who would have though that Sideman entered this tournament as an alternate and has fought his way to the final by finishing all 3 of his opponents. The only man standing in his way of becoming the inaugural Junior Master of MMA is Brian Jacks who has finished all 3 of his opponents via Kimura. If i had to bet, i would say this fight will end up on the ground at some point. Sideman will look to bash his way to the trophy while jacks will look to take Sideman's arm home. Tough fight to call but i think Sideman will get the early takedown and wear down Jacks with strikes to defy the odds to take home the trophy as an alternate!

CO-MAIN EVENT

Chris Runt v Haider Ali

We continue this fight as the big men step into the cage. Both men have shown they love a KO so don't blink! Ali is a purple belt in BJJ but you wouldn't think so as he loves to use his fists to finish the fight. Runt will come out swinging and if he connects first it will be lights out, but i think Ali can avoid the initial storm and wear down Runt for the TKO.

MAIN EVENT - LFC WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

Nikolay "Emcee" Nikolov v Dick "DJ" Jawbreak

In a striker v grappler fight for the belt, knockout artist Champ Emcee defends his belt against submission artist DJ. Both men will look to impose their gameplan and it is only a matter of who will get the better position. Nikolov should look to keep the fight standing however once the fight gets to the ground Jawbreak should have the distinct advantage despite Nikolov also sporting a BJJ Purple belt. Jawbreak should avoid the early flurry, however i think Nikolov will be able to connect early and will defend his belt with a early KO win.

And that wraps up the year!! So on behalf of all of us at Sully's Bar & Grill as well as Listerman Fighting Circuit, we would like to wish you all a safe New Years!!!

As always you can always visit my shop Sully's Bar & Grill for all the best supplements money can buy! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship and i will hook you up!!

Until next time

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 2

Coming up in the Co-Main Event we have a light heavyweight bout between Marcus Taylor and Rambo Jackson. Taylor comes to the cage accompanied by All The Way Up. Rambo Jackson is coming out to, oh wait, what did I just see? A crowd of young women flash him their tits. Both fighters look fresh as a daisy as they make their way towards the cage. Both of these guys are undefeated with each of their victories coming by way of first round knockout. These are two hard hitters with durable chins.

http://i.imgur.com/kw7lsvG.png

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is the Co-Main Event of the evening. We have 3 rounds, in the light heavyweight division.

Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.

He has a record of 5 wins, with 5 knockouts in the first round, and no losses...

fighting out of Los Angeles, Marcus Taylor!

And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.

With a record of 3 wins, with 3 knockouts in the first round, 0 losses, fighting out of Convicted Fight Club,

Rambo Jackson!

Touch gloves, no? No, okay then get back to your corners.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Taylor connects with a body shot that sends Jackson's belly button to the back.
Jackson scores with a big left there. The judges will like that one.
Jackson loads up on a big right hand but Taylor slips the punch.
Taylor lands with a nice body punch.
No joy there for Taylor, who threw a few shots but didn't land.
Taylor swings away but doesn't land with a series of punches.
Taylor misses with a looping right.
Taylor throws a right hand that misses
and Jackson counters with a nice uppercut.
Taylor misses with a combination
and Jackson counters with a good right hand that lands right on the jaw.
Taylor misses with a jab and misses with a cross straight after too.
Jackson throws out a counter right but Taylor avoids it with no problem.
We've seen a great period of action over the last minute or so - credit to both fighters for going all out!
Taylor on the wrong end of an overhand right that came out of nowhere.
Taylor swings for the body but Jackson moves out of range.
A nice side step and Jackson releases a counter shot to the body, but it doesn't find it's home.
Jackson just misses with a punch to the body.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/1.gif
That's one minute gone in the round.
Left hook, right uppercut from Taylor.
Taylor misses with a right hand
enabling Jackson to counter with a crisp jab.
Taylor misses with an uppercut
and Jackson cracks him with a counter punch right on the button.
Taylor misses with a double jab
and Jackson scores with a counter punch that sends Taylor to the canvas! Jackson smells blood - he's punishing Taylor with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Taylor has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:22 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Rambo Jackson!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1350075060rambojacksonstone.jpg

"Shout out to my striking coaches, Moses Diggs and Don Marciano, for preparing me for this fight, and hats off to my opponent Taylor for showing up. It aint his fault, I do this to everybody. I found my timing pretty quick. He got aggressive after landing a combo, but I countered like two times in a row and the third time was the charm and I knocked him out. I feel like a bad mother fucker. I feel great. I'm ready to go again. LFC 14 or 15 - lets do it."

(last one was way too long...)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14811818264997.jpg

"I defend title against Russian fighter. His name complicated, I will not try to say it. Challenger is undefeated but I send message to division, I will win, I am champion. This not boxing, this MMA; I will teach him this. I am warrior. After I beat him maybe he find new manager again."

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14725547022255.jpg

Mike Charles (301069)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2017012200102020160911114812Belt.jpg

Haislan Garcia, last time we fought was in TWGC where you managed to tap me out.

Since then i have gone on a bit of a win streak and claimed a belt. I have come a long way since we last tangoed and i see you have too.

I can't wait to see how far we have both progressed and it will be an honour to test my skills against you again.

• 4 weeks later...

Mike Charles (301069)

Honour to defend my belt against a tough opponent.

Haislan Garcia, you brought out the best in me and it was a great back and forth battle. We are now 1-1 with you taking TWGC early in our career.

You took it out of me and now to rest and recover for my next challenge. Our paths will cross again and i look forward to it!

• Upvote 1

Mike Charles (301069)

Honour to defend my belt against a tough opponent.

Haislan Garcia, you brought out the best in me and it was a great back and forth battle. We are now 1-1 with you taking TWGC early in our career.

You took it out of me and now to rest and recover for my next challenge. Our paths will cross again and i look forward to it!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14760198736880.jpg

Haislan Garcia (2-1 MMA, 4-1 TWGC)

"Thanks for the war, Mike. I think our fans loved it and it should be quite the learning experience for both of us.

Really didn't expect my entire career to come full circle so quickly. I popped your arm out of your socket in the TWGCs, but now I'm holding my own busted ass arm from a similar move. I subbed everyone on the way to a title shot in MMA and the TWGCs, only to get subbed in the big match. I'm hoping the bossman lets me jump back to grappling quickly and lets see if I cant eventually get back on track to finish our trilogy.

Speaking of the bossman, lets get this division and org going again. Seems like we're a bit stagnant at the moment."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14760198736880.jpg

Haislan Garcia (2-1 MMA, 4-1 TWGC)

"Thanks for the war, Mike. I think our fans loved it and it should be quite the learning experience for both of us.

Really didn't expect my entire career to come full circle so quickly. I popped your arm out of your socket in the TWGCs, but now I'm holding my own busted ass arm from a similar move. I subbed everyone on the way to a title shot in MMA and the TWGCs, only to get subbed in the big match. I'm hoping the bossman lets me jump back to grappling quickly and lets see if I cant eventually get back on track to finish our trilogy.

Speaking of the bossman, lets get this division and org going again. Seems like we're a bit stagnant at the moment."

Mike Charles (301069)

Well mate you definitely brought out the best in me and i certainly had to fight for it.

Who knows where we will meet next.

• Upvote 1