JoeLang

Pity Alderson couldn't of got his spot back and fought Snowden seeing as he was beaten by one of wolfs super soldiers but seeing as all this only happened yesterday it was a bit short notice i know.

Anyway fight day has arrived and McCarthy is raring to go so Sideman you best be ready....lets see if you can handle the power of the fighting Irish!!

Pity Alderson couldn't of got his spot back and fought Snowden seeing as he was beaten by one of wolfs super soldiers but seeing as all this only happened yesterday it was a bit short notice i know.

Anyway fight day has arrived and McCarthy is raring to go so Sideman you best be ready....lets see if you can handle the power of the fighting Irish!!

Yeah I feel like it's a bit short notice for War Machine and I haven't really trained Alderson probably, so he would've massacred me anyway.

But yeah Snowden can kick his cheating ass now anyway, haha.

Yeah we can all sit back and enjoy the cheats guy get massacred.......Damn Snowden you better win that one lol.

Has betting been removed for this? Would be pretty bad form for whoever is running the betting to get screwed over yet again by one of the former super soldiers and lose a load of money on what should be a sure fire win!?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

What a big few weeks we have had in the leadup to the Final 4 of the Junior Master of MMA!! Lots of controversy which we will talk about a bit later.

The Final 4 of this tournament is brought to you by the good people of

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415319035knew.png

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg

Who do i think will go forward into the finals?? Find out on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

I am your host Sully and i can't wait to break down the fights for you!!

The fights will be taking place at Hyashi's Lounge in LA!

Junior Masters of MMA Round 3

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Johnny Kane v Stryker "Bring Da" Payne

Kane started off with an impressive 3 victories in a row which all happened inside the first round. His momentum was stopped recently with a first round TKO loss. Payne is also coming off a loss and is looking to bounce back after losing in the first round of the tournament. On paper you would think Kane has the most experience but Payne looks more focused and is looking to show the world he belongs in that cage. That loss also seems to have had an effect on Kane's confidence. I believe Payne will be able to keep this on his feet and score his first victory via TKO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Alex FFavor v Ace Rob

Both men are coming off losses and only one can bounce back. Rob has the size advantage and is the only one that has tasted victory. I believe this will be a factor and Rob will use his size to take the smaller FFavor to the mat where he should be able to submit him.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Haislan Garcia v "Eiseedes" Pascal Letaivu

Letaivu is fighting after losing his debut while Garcia is making his MMA debut after making it to the finals of TWGC 13. Will it make a difference? I believe that while Garcia hasn't stepped into a MMA cage he still has experience in big events with eyes watching him. How will he handle getting hit? I guess we'll find out. However i see him taking Letaviu down and grinding a victory here.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA - SEMI FINAL

"American Gangster" Charles Snowden v Brian Jacks

Jacks has made quite an impression with 2 submission victories inside the first round. He is faced with "American Gangsta" who also made an impressive debut only to have his momentum stopped by a devastating TKO loss to Alaric Ysengrin. It has since come out that Ysengrin has been busted for PED's which meant Snowden gets a second chance. Will that loss have an impact on his performance? I believe that although he lost to a cheater, the damage has been done and Jacks will earn his third Submission of the tournament.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA - SEMI FINAL

Dennis Sideman v Vincze "The Sailor" Adrian

Both men have also made statements finishing both their opponents on the ground. Adrian doing so by submitting them while Sideman opted to use his fists to pound them into unconsciousness. Both men want to take it to the ground, but who will impose their will? I believe Sideman will be able to wear down the Purple Belt and earn the TKO victory to take him to the final.

MAIN CARD

Solid Snake v "One Punch" Sic Vicious

"One Punch" has certainly lived up to his name so far and he looks to continue the streak against Solid Snake. Snake should look to avoid the standup game and take this to the ground. But can he avoid the punch? I believe if he plays it smart he can tire out Vicious and take him down where he can grind him out and submit the tired Vicious for the upset.

Haider Ali v Chris "The Destroyer" Johnson

Now for the big men to enter the cage. Johnson had been living up to his name "The Destroyer" by viciously knocking out his first 2 opponents in the first round. His loss came by way of a KO however it has come to light his opponent has since popped for PED's. However i fear the damage has already been done and Ali will be able to wear down Johnson to get the 2nd or 3rd round TKO.

Holton "Hill" Hamburger v Marcus "Cous" Livingston

Classic grappler v striker fight here as both men step into the cage. Don't blink for this one as neither of these men have left the first round. Look for Livingston to come out aggressive which will leave him open for a takedown. Once the fight goes to the ground i believe it is only a matter of time before Hamburger gets his latest submission victory.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Dick "DJ" Jawbreak v Claus Baldemnic

Two undefeated fighters putting it on the line in our co-main event of the evening. Jawbreak has shown that he will look for the finish while Baldemnic has shown a tendency to play it safe. That will only get you so far and i believe that it will only be a matter of time before Jawbreak takes him down. Something tells me Baldemnic will be hard to finish so look for Jawbreak to grind out a decision.

MAIN EVENT

Ty "Doomsday" Sinclair v Chris Runt

We finish the night with another fight with the big men. Both men love to throw down so it will only be a matter of who connects first. "Doomsday" entered LFC on a 2 fight losing streak but turned it around with a KO. Runt got caught in a submission in his debut but has since turned around with 2 consecutive first round KO's. Sources close to me say Doomsday hasn't had the best training camp so if i had to choose i will put my money on Runt to earn his 3rd KO in a row.

And that my friends concludes my thoughts for Junior Masters of MMA Round 3.

As always you can always visit my shop Sully's Bar & Grill for all the best supplements money can buy! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship and i will hook you up!!

Until next time

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w11.jpg

Vincze "The Sailor" Adrian statement to the press

Sure hope Dennis Sideman brought his tapping shoes because he going to need then when he goes dancing with me.Yes the rumors are true weather i win or lose the tournament i parting ways with my alcoholic manager mickey hart .We had a argument and he threw a whiskey bottle at me .When i came to i had a cut and a note beside me saying " kid you have no chin and cut easy were through.A real fighter would have taken that shot now get the fuck out of my gym and go get a new manger when the tournament is over.By the way i still get the prize money from the tournament .Should have read the contract better sucker before you signed with me ." I still fighting for pride and whatever happens i still going to give this my best shot.

Just a bit of a news update to what's happening regarding the prizes.

PRIZES!

What we are all waiting for. Now compared to other tournaments, this isn't a big prize pool. Keep your eyes peeled here as there is sure to be more added as the tournament grows.

Middleweight Junior Master of MMA

1st Prize:

3 months VIP (Thanks to MMA Hype)

$500k (Thanks to Wolf)

2nd Prize:

$250k (Thanks to Stu MacK)

3rd Prize:

$150k (Sully's Bar & Grill)

Fastest (T)KO (excluding cuts) - $50k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Fastest Submission - $50k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

KO of the Tournament - $250k to be voted by fighters. (Thanks to Wolf)

As you can see Wolf has offered to pay $500k for first prize as well as $250k for KO of the Tournament which was to be voted by the fans.

Unfortunately Wolf has been busted cheating and got himself banned leaving us to foot the bill.

Fear not my friends!! Even though Wolf has been banned and cheating we will still honour those prizes!!

Jonah King, owner of Fallen Champions (currently hosting Junior Master of KT III - Third Strike!!!) has kindly offered to step in to honour the $500k first prize.

Meanwhile instead of $250k going to KO of the Tournament, Sully's Bar & Grill will instead add $150k to that prize and change it to:

$100k for KO of the Tournament

$100k for Sub of the Tournament

$100k each to Fight of the Tournament

Apologies for those KO artists who got robbed of the chance to earn $250k due to a cheater not being able to honour his prize. It isn't the same but hopefully the prizes i added can make up for it.

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!!! The Finals for the inaugural Junior Masters of MMA will be decided this weekend as the next generation of MMA stars leads us into the New Year and beyond!!!

I will give my thoughts on the tournament on The Sully Show soon, but before that i would like to give a small update so you all know what is happening.

Here is the updated bracket (which you can also see on the first page)

http://i.imgur.com/iBxYpEj.png

Charles Snowden has made it to Third Place after a controversial KO got overturned. His opponent to which he was to fight for third place has retired from fighting after his loss and therefore Snowden has won third prize via default.

As for the rest of the prizes...

PRIZES!

What we are all waiting for. Now compared to other tournaments, this isn't a big prize pool. Keep your eyes peeled here as there is sure to be more added as the tournament grows.

1st Prize:

$500k (Thanks to Wolf Fallen Champions)

2nd Prize:

3rd Prize:

(T)KO of the Tournament $100k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Sub of the Tournament $100k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Fight of the Tournament $100k each (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

The frontrunner for Fastest (T)KO is Redser McCarthy with his 30 second KO in the first round.

The frontrunner for Fastest Sub is Brian Jacks with his 1:51 submission in the second round.

Can Dennis Sideman or Brian Jacks break that record to steal it from them in the Final?

Who will win $100k for the best KO, Sub and Fight of the Tournament? We'll find out on New Years Eve!!!

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

What a way to bring in the New Year! 16 young men entered this competition and now we have two men left standing as they fight for the right to become the first ever Junior Master of MMA and lead MMA into the next generation.

So grab a cold one, make yourself comfortable and make your way to Hyashi's Lounge in LA for a night of fights!

Who will take the prize home?? Find out on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415319035knew.png

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg

Presents

Junior Masters of MMA Final

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

"The Snowman" Xavier Frost v Michail "Renaissance" Vitokin

Frost made an impressive debut only to have his momentum halted by a fighter popped for PED's. That loss has since been overturned and he looks to bounce back against Vitokin who has suffered back to back KO losses in his pro career. I think The Snowman will have something to prove and will be taking out the frustration of his last fight on the poor Vitokin. Frost to win by 1st round KO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Baltsaros Dellis v Owen "Ira" Carron

Dellis is making his debut here and he does so against Carron. Carron has shown great power in the gym, however that did not happen in his fight. Not much is known about Dellis but i predict Ira will once again go in aggressive and tire himself out against Dellis who will use his wrestling to wear down the big man to get the late stoppage.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Blake Caffey v Jim "Can" Crusher

Both men are making their debut in what can be expected to be a Muay Thai exhibition. I don't know much about this Crusher guy but i know Caffey has been training hard for his debut. Will nerves get the better of him? Look for Caffey to wear down his opponent and finish with a highlight reel KO.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Cael "Snuggles" Jones v Nico Salas

Snuggles makes his debut against Salas who is coming off a loss. Not much is known about Snuggles other than he is a good wrestler. Will he be able to use that against Salas? This will be a toss of the coin fight but i think Salas's experience will edge out Jones and Salas will grind out a decision.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Jamal Stenton v Eli "Barkio" Barkio

Stenton is making his pro debut while Barkio is looking for his first win. I don't know much about Stenton but Barkio has already taken 2 brutal KO losses in his short career and i hope he hasn't already sustained more damage than he needs to. Based on training camp and preparation i will say that Stenton will make an impressive debut and i hope Barkio doesn't take more damage than needed.

MAIN CARD

Borja "Mar" Quincy v Stu Beck

Both men are making their KT debut here with Quincy having at least some combat experience with a KO win in his only MMA fight. Both men are known to be boxers with Quincy so far showing that he can put his opponent to sleep. I would give the slight edge to Quincy just based on the experience of being in a pro fight.

Naoto Thompson v Piotr "Ludak" Andenowski

We open up our night of fights with a classic striker v grappler fight. Ludak is a knockout artist and he takes on BJJ brown belt Thompson who is making his debut. On paper you would have to give it to Piotr who has tasted gold in HFC however a gut feeling tells me Thompson will surprise us all and get the upset with a quick takedown and sub.

JUNIOR MASTER OF MMA FINAL

Dennis Sideman v Brian Jacks

Who would have though that Sideman entered this tournament as an alternate and has fought his way to the final by finishing all 3 of his opponents. The only man standing in his way of becoming the inaugural Junior Master of MMA is Brian Jacks who has finished all 3 of his opponents via Kimura. If i had to bet, i would say this fight will end up on the ground at some point. Sideman will look to bash his way to the trophy while jacks will look to take Sideman's arm home. Tough fight to call but i think Sideman will get the early takedown and wear down Jacks with strikes to defy the odds to take home the trophy as an alternate!

CO-MAIN EVENT

Chris Runt v Haider Ali

We continue this fight as the big men step into the cage. Both men have shown they love a KO so don't blink! Ali is a purple belt in BJJ but you wouldn't think so as he loves to use his fists to finish the fight. Runt will come out swinging and if he connects first it will be lights out, but i think Ali can avoid the initial storm and wear down Runt for the TKO.

MAIN EVENT - LFC WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

Nikolay "Emcee" Nikolov v Dick "DJ" Jawbreak

In a striker v grappler fight for the belt, knockout artist Champ Emcee defends his belt against submission artist DJ. Both men will look to impose their gameplan and it is only a matter of who will get the better position. Nikolov should look to keep the fight standing however once the fight gets to the ground Jawbreak should have the distinct advantage despite Nikolov also sporting a BJJ Purple belt. Jawbreak should avoid the early flurry, however i think Nikolov will be able to connect early and will defend his belt with a early KO win.

And that wraps up the year!! So on behalf of all of us at Sully's Bar & Grill as well as Listerman Fighting Circuit, we would like to wish you all a safe New Years!!!

As always you can always visit my shop Sully's Bar & Grill for all the best supplements money can buy! You can always hit me up for a sponsorship and i will hook you up!!

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!!! After 4 rounds of fighting we have finally crowned our first ever Junior Master of MMA!!!

Big congrats to Brian Jacks who finished all 4 of his opponents in the first round via armbar!

Here is the final bracket for all those who are interested:

http://i.imgur.com/eGQdMYo.png

So now to start handing out some prizes...

PRIZES!

1st Prize:

$500k (Thanks to Wolf Fallen Champions)

2nd Prize:

3rd Prize:

(T)KO of the Tournament $100k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Sub of the Tournament $100k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Fight of the Tournament $100k each (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

First Prize goes to:

Brian Jacks

$500k has been transferred to you thanks to Fallen Champions. VIP should follow once Listerman gets back from his vacation.

Second Prize goes to:

Dennis Sideman

$250k should be coming your way very soon thank to Stu MacK

Third Prize goes to:

Charles Snowden. $150k sent to you via Sully's Bar & Grill!

Now for the other prizes courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill.....

Fight of the Tournament ($100k each)

Brian Jacks v John Henry Holiday in the first round. Holiday was landing some solid strikes until he was taken down and submitted by the eventual winner of the tournament.

KO of the Tournament ($100k)

Redser McCarthy for his first round KO of Stergios Grivas in the first round.

Submission of the Tournament ($100k)

Brian Jacks for his finish of Dennis Sideman in the final to win the tournament!

The $50k Fastest KO is Redser McCarthy with his 30 second KO in the first round.

The $50k Fastest Sub is Brian Jacks with his 1:51 submission in the second round.

Congrats to all those who participated and won awards!!

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

• Upvote 2