bug or just coincidence

wirbelschwein

Hello,

in this fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=837483

there are 4 knockdowns in round 1.

Each knochdown has the same flavour-text, so i was wondering if this is just coincidence or some sort of engine-anomality?

How is that guy even still standing? Were at 100% accuracy? He must also have HUGE heart! I have never seen anything like that.

Welcome back dizzy pig

How is that guy even still standing? Were at 100% accuracy? He must also have HUGE heart! I have never seen anything like that.

he was set about 60% towards accuracy with super+ strength.

After his first fight i thought koal would have some decent KO-power because he got the ko with i think medium strength and as well a setup more towards accuracy.

So i also think the other fighter has good heart and chin :)

Every time something happens in the fight engine (Knockdown, fighter gets rocked, sub attempt, clinch, anything really...) it digs up a corresponding phrase for the situation. Usually it is different phrases and different wordings but because this is a RNG it has the chance to pick the same phrase multiple times in row.

I would just look at it as a shitty/unintelligent announcer like in the UFC when anyone other than Joe Rogan is calling the fight.

• 2 weeks later...