Hands up

Rocket

If you're on Rabid Aliens ignore list? Let's make a support group and we can grieve and heal together.

Disclaimer: this is in no way an immature personal attack, please don't ban me for life or lock this thread. Put your pitchforks down and keep your e penises zipped away, all keyboard warriors stand down. I'm merely offering a public service to those of us who have had the life changing trauma of being ignored by the rabid one.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

*puts his hand up*

Disclaimer: my previous message was not directed at you, rocket, but I see you took it personally :)

Nothing personal jimbo, youre not the only officer of the fun police on these forums. My statement was aimed at the whole fun police HQ and all of its many officers.

And ovoxo you may want to avoid talking about people's lives outside this game when you got like 800 posts in a 4 week period...*awkward*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

And ovoxo you may want to avoid talking about people's lives outside this game when you got like 800 posts in a 4 week period...*awkward*

Actually, it is 12 weeks period. 12 weeks, which were totally enough to surpass your best ranking achievement for an year and 3 months (63 weeks to be even more accurate). Guess you should be spending more time posting in the noob forums instead of calling out people who seem to be unaware of your existence.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Actually, it is 12 weeks period. 12 weeks, which were totally enough to surpass your best ranking achievement for an year and 3 months (63 weeks to be even more accurate). Guess you should be spending more time posting in the noob forums instead of calling out people who seem to be unaware of your existence.

Like I give a shit about ranking, you aren't a better human being than those ranked below you Mr. Big cheese, just so your aware. If he is unaware of my existence how am I on his ignore list? Ye who hath all the answers let me know that one please.

Oh I just noticed your one them LOD folks...how unfortunate

• Downvote 1

Oh, never thought this is a better human being contest. So, then you are on the right way, bitching on the forums and attention-seeking makes you a totally better human being. I am not Rabid's lawyer, nor Bjorn's, I am not here to defend them. I'm just here to point out how annoying it is to read the crap you throw on the forums recently.

• Upvote 2

Oh, never thought this is a better human being contest. So, then you are on the right way, bitching on the forums and attention-seeking makes you a totally better human being. I am not Rabid's lawyer, nor Bjorn's, I am not here to defend them. I'm just here to point out how annoying it is to read the crap you throw on the forums recently.

Throw something more interesting on then?

Tell the rabid space being to come answer for himself instead of sending his little tea boy mentee to defend his good name!

I hope he's throwing you extra crumbs for your gallantry

• Downvote 3

That I don't need any1 paying me for doing something, not like I feel like proving anything to you. I'm coming here with my personal thoughts, my opinion, I honestly don't care what Bjorn did in the past, what Rabid did in the past, what you did in the past - I just see some shit that I don't like and come and tell you "man, I don't like that shit". This conversation is getting pointless already. My suggestion, with all the respect I have, because I respect you as an intelligent human being, find something better to do than being a forum-bully.

• Upvote 5

That I don't need any1 paying me for doing something, not like I feel like proving anything to you. I'm coming here with my personal thoughts, my opinion, I honestly don't care what Bjorn did in the past, what Rabid did in the past, what you did in the past - I just see some shit that I don't like and come and tell you "man, I don't like that shit". This conversation is getting pointless already. My suggestion, with all the respect I have, because I respect you as an intelligent human being, find something better to do than being a forum-bully.

A forum bully? Please tell me how I'm a forum bully? Bjorn give it the big one then hid like a shrinking violet. Mamado and the unit where little bitches trolling everyone and everything and I'm merely trying to support the chosen few who have been ignored by senior rabid. Please tell me where the bullying comes in?

Pick the bully card up you just dropped and put it back in your pocket. Please refrain from sending any more screen shots like you said you don't wish to prove anything to me and I wish less to have it proven.

It's an online forum for an mma game...calling people out and general name calling is par for the course here. Lighten up buttercup

• Downvote 3

Bjorn give it the big one then hid like a shrinking violet.

Maybe it is true, have no idea what happened, but what have you achieved with all the threads and posts? Did he come and say "man, you are right, I did bad, I am a shrinking violet"? No, nothing useful came out of that, just you tried to humiliate him publicly. Result was unpleasant threads to read in the forum. Have in mind that forums are one of the first things that attract/scare away new users.

Mamado and the unit where little bitches trolling everyone and everything

Well, with this I can agree having read a few threads, but answering the internet trolls is feeding them. More actions by you - more crap by them. If you wanted to stop the trolling, maybe replying the trolls is not the best thing to do. I'd rather use the report button and leave the mods to do their job and decide.

and I'm merely trying to support the chosen few who have been ignored by senior rabid

No idea why did he ignore you, but guess there is some reason for him. The fact that you feel the need to post it on the forums, shows who is more "butt-hurt" by your internet social interaction with Rabid.

It's an online forum for an mma game...calling people out and general name calling is par for the course here. Lighten up buttercup

Couldn't agree more with you! There is a wonderful forum section called Fight Organizations, full of awesome smack-talk threads of every org where you can call every opponent out and tell him how bad you will beat him. This here is far from being a good smack-talking, it's a flat attempt to humiliate someone in front of everyone.

At last, but far from least important, having experience of 15+ years of casual online-gaming, I really don't know what joy does a game bring, if you play it filled with anger and hate towards your opponent. I mean, it's just a game ffs. Bjorn did a shitty thing? Just stop paying attention to him, life goes on. Rabid ignored you? Well, you can't ask everyone to like you, carry on.

• Upvote 5