Normal?

Nickoson

So i signed up for a QFC fight for one of my newer fighters to check his hiddens and got a draw with a pretty experienced fighter. Is this normal, is there no system in place to keep it relatively competitive?

My fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=299884

Opponent

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=218724

He has low Morale which I'm hoping has a big impact on the fight, but I'm at a huge disadvantage skill wise. Is this just bad luck?

You probably trained him past 1000 skill points. Here are the QFC rules, next time test your fighter before you train too much.

• LEVEL 1: Fighters must have:
    - A maximum of 4 wins.
    - Less than 1000 total skill points (physicals, primary and secondary skills but not including hidden skills).
    - Less than 75 points in hype.
  • LEVEL 2: Fighters must have:
    - More than 1000 total skill points OR more than 4 wins.
    - Less than 75 points in hype.
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ive done this myself before. Trained new fighters and not realized Id trained them past 1000 points. When I booked the 2 of them into QFC fights, bothe their opponents had had over 10 fights and were pretty decent fighters. Needless to say, both 1st round losses which i was a bit gutted about. I had hopes for my fighters and didnt want too many Ls on thekir records

I am still trying to find the tampermonkey addons so I can calculate the total skills of each fighter live. I know Mike added a total skills graph which is calculated at the end of each week but I want to tell live at any moment what the values are.

Can someone please link the thread or the place I can find them?