Rocker vs Cortes superfight

Epicman1324

Cortes is going to the Olympics. If Axl Rose wins against Brandon Hale he's going to the Olympics.

I'm not having Rose being held up by Rocker stalling. The only reason why Rocker wants Cortes is because the two of them are boring as fuck and just want to bore fans with decisions every fights. Rose will step in there, slap Rocker around that cage and KO his ass when he's done toying with him.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Cortes is going to the Olympics. If Axl Rose wins against Brandon Hale he's going to the Olympics.

I'm not having Rose being held up by Rocker stalling. The only reason why Rocker wants Cortes is because the two of them are boring as fuck and just want to bore fans with decisions every fights. Rose will step in there, slap Rocker around that cage and KO his ass when he's done toying with him.

What stalling? Who is Axl Rose?

What stalling? Who is Axl Rose?

Axl Rose is the fighter who stepped up to represent Syn at the Olympics because Ricky Rocker was too big of a pussy enter. His time is running out and Rose is going to be the first fighter to expose him and layeth the smacketh down upon him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okay, 55 fights and there's still something to be exposed? What, that he's old now? :)

Ricky has represented Syn more than many others can dream of to be fair.

Rose will expose Rocker and show that his best days are now past him. I don't blame you for trying to protect your fighter, he's getting old, his skills must be getting worse and it's only a matter of time before someone takes his title from him at Syn.

He has represented Syn on many occasions and is a true legend, I'm not denying that. I just find it funny how you denied knowing about Rose when Rose is one of the two guys who could be going to represent Syn, guess it'll make a victory over Rocker that little bit more sweeter :shades:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update : Cortes is banned from MMA Tycoon for life as well as his teammates and manager for steroid use. The recent MMA Tycoon drug tests revealed Cortes had been cheating since he hooked up with Wolf, and starting having miricle success. They have all had their fighting licences burned.

• Upvote 7