Motorsport Manager

Mentor

That is a key one for me, in almost all games i play, the first thing i sort out is the economic side because you cant get far without the cash. The other buildings i developed in order or importance, meaning Engine comes first, then acceleration etc. I only have the basic weather forecast thing and for the scouting you only really need the basic one which covers the main companies. The more buildings you have the higher the costs, so i do not see the point developing beyond level 4 because you will need a lot of money for running costs. One thing which can increase profits a lot is if you have the Helipad and 2 divers with very high marketability. I had 2 over 90% and that was basically giving me level 4 or 5 sponsors.

I deleted the game yesterday, i got pissed off because i had 2 cases where the game crashed and i did not save. Basically the crash was that after completing a season, it simply would not progress, everything froze and that was it. I did not have many bugs, but i was kind of getting bored of the game anyway, i win all the races almost all the time now and i already won 6 titles in a row. I have the best car, best designers, best mechanics, best drivers. It is a total beatdown.

Frankly speaking, if you pick one of the top 3 teams, you should be able to reach the top within 3 years max for the team championship and withing 4 years you should be getting the #1 and #2 in the drivers championships. Possibly i could do it 1 year less now. It would take me a bit longer if i had a lower team, but i have pretty much mastered the game. I sure hope they make a second version of this game, i am not sure how well it did, but it is easily the best racing manager game on the market and SEGA is really good at developing this type of game.

Nope, my computer is an i5 with 4 ram, graphics card is average (GTS 430 Nvidia i think it is). I play the game on the minimum specs though, but it is fine, no problem and has not lagged so far.

Wait you say in your video you make 10 million a year but you cant afford a better computer? I smell something and it doesnt smell good.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...