Bad Org Bureau

Post any org that locks down fighters, unable to negotiate with, or just has a shady owner.

If your org is mentioned, feel free to defend yourself. No flaming.

Xtreme Cage Combat - Sydney

PRIDE - Tokyo

Pride - Tokyo

I was kind of at fault here for signing a shit contract to begin with (4-1 HW 5 fights at 1k/500/750), but I thought PRIDE would be a great org and I'd be able to renegotiate a better deal if I did well. I go 3-0 in PRIDE and ask for an offer. He says he will double the original contract and give me a title shot (this is for a 7-1 hw ranked #6 HW at the time). After that lowball offer, he refuses to negotiate any and I'm forced to sit out the rest of my contract or fight for peanuts. He makes sure to send a fight offer once my inactivity is near too.

I don't really care for this idea myself. I don't want to hear about how other orgs conduct their business. But I do understand that there is probably a need for it for the newer players.

I myself haven't had any bad experiences with any orgs. Other than that douche that owns Warriors FC...what a maroon!

Figured I'd be unoriginal and take Bad Business Bureau's name.

Post any org that locks down fighters, unable to negotiate with, or just has a shady owner.

PRIDE - Tokyo

I was kind of at fault here for signing a shit contract to begin with (4-1 HW 5 fights at 1k/500/750), but I thought PRIDE would be a great org and I'd be able to renegotiate a better deal if I did well. I go 3-0 in PRIDE and ask for an offer. He says he will double the original contract and give me a title shot (this is for a 7-1 hw ranked #6 HW at the time). After that lowball offer, he refuses to negotiate any and I'm forced to sit out the rest of my contract or fight for peanuts. He makes sure to send a fight offer once my inactivity is near too.

Share your experiences here.

Hmm, it would seem as if this is actually a general trend in Pride.

Example from statistics page:

Fighter's Pay Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($48100)

Ticket Revenue Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($408,470)

Ofcourse, this is just looking on from the surface. However, from the feedback I've received from chat, it seems as if Pride is severely under-paying fighters

Yeah. He sent me a fight offer and I decided to just go ahead and fight my last 2 fights at 500/750, but he retracts the fight after I accept.

Guess I'm stuck there until January.

To all managers with Tokyo fighters: stay away from PRIDE contracts.

Hmm, it would seem as if this is actually a general trend in Pride.

Example from statistics page:

Fighter's Pay Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($48100)

Ticket Revenue Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($408,470)

Ofcourse, this is just looking on from the surface. However, from the feedback I've received from chat, it seems as if Pride is severely under-paying fighters

I don't know him personally but I would say that looks can be deciving. All that pay could be his top fighters

I don't know him personally but I would say that looks can be deciving. All that pay could be his top fighters

Yea, it could very well be it.

But the big disparity between fighter pay and revenue seems a bit fishy.

Here's a comparison between other orgs:

Fighter Pay: Syn' 50: We Are All One ($97500)

Ticket Revenue: Syn' 50: We Are All One ($404,209)

Fighter Pay: CFC 55: Sol vs Mendez ($138400)

Ticket Revenue: CFC 55: Sol vs Mendez ($268,008)

Fighter Pay: Kings of Rio 32 - Hell Fire ($67000)

Ticket Revenue: Kings of Rio 32 - Hell Fire ($295,279)

It would seem that orgs making less money than Pride is paying their fighters more. And Tokyo is a well established city.

Comparison with a fellow org in Tokyo:

Fighter Pay: SFL The Hunted ($46,000)

Ticket Revenue: SFL The Hunted ($138,750)

Fighter Pay: Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($48100)

Ticket Revenue: Pride 37: Kinte vs. Austin ($408,470)

I only until recently heard anything bad about Pride and he obviously was doing something right, as far as paying fighters but still generating good revenue. Maybe he's in a bit of a slump lately, who knows.

As far as this thread, it seems to be a double edge sword since some people will be a cock for selfish reasons about an Org that may well be perfectly fine. (not referring to anyone in particular that posted here but you know what I'm saying)

Hell, get enough people to say Non-Stop Nutrition is all hype and just sells turds in a box at a premium price and sure enough a lot of half wits will start to believe it. A lot of people love to hate and I sure hope this thread doesn't turn into a vendetta type thread.

Most Recent Events:

41: Lonely at the Top: Earned $384,262, Paid $40,400

40: Peak: Earned $389,076, Paid $38,100

39: The Champion: Earned $396,503, Paid $48,800

That's not a slump. 4th most money for an org in the world, 9 out of 10 events are the top 10 in the world for ticket revenue. Fighters are just getting dicked, simple as that.

cant really blame him if he can get people to accept the deals he gives out. it's up to the managers to accept or decline a deal. could he pay more? seems like he could, but like i said...the managers need to step up and say something.

Xtreme Cage Combat [sydney]: Following the suggested location advice you're given when creating a fighter, I made my first two fighters in Sydney. After winning a few QFCs to learn how the engine worked somewhat and ending up 2-0 and 1-0, they both received contracts for 200 across. Both won their next two fights (the 4-0 became Light Heavyweight Champion) and the owner offered me an early release for 600 across. Considering this was triple my previous salary, I mistakenly thought this was good money. Quick polling in the chat made me realize this was horrible cash, but I desired to help build up the org and I had already agreed to the terms so I kept the champion there and got my Heavyweight the fuck outta Sydney (thank you, Kings of Rio) because of the poor gym quality at the time.

My guy was 4-0, Light Heavyweight Champion, but making shit money, and not even the top fighter in the org's Light Heavyweight division. It's around this time, I begin to realize the owner sucks ass. The June 28th news posting remains the only one he's put out. The name changed from Juger-Naut Xtreme Fighting to Outback Xtreme Combat before the first event (June 27th). However, the JNXF logo is not removed until sometime after September 25th. Receiving mail from him was like seeing a shooting star, it was so rare. Unwilling to be a paper champion, I demand that I defend against the number one contenders and do so, successfully, making my fighter the top guy in both the division and the organization. After all, there's no point being in a small pond if you're not going to at least be the big fish.

Upon defeating the first of the top two contenders I asked for, he's given a fight offer against the other that would take place 2 weeks from the fight my guy just had despite being at 35% energy afterward. Yeah, wasn't fucking happening and the fighter's manager starts sending me retarded messages and hardcore trolling the forums. After inspecting his fighter, it became apparent that he was trying to force a title match before he lost his number one contender spot as his last two fights were against the same guy who had a record of 3-2 then 3-3. With the fighter also 1100-1200 spots behind my fighter in the P4P rankings. Two fighters passed him the rankings and both had more hype, but the owner refused to grant them title shots, insisting I fight the record padder instead. So... We have shit money, lazy org owner, and I'm being denied the top fights available? Yeah, release request time.

Xtreme Cage Combat [sydney]: Following the suggested location advice you're given when creating a fighter, I made my first two fighters in Sydney. After winning a few QFCs to learn how the engine worked somewhat and ending up 2-0 and 1-0, they both received contracts for 200 across. Both won their next two fights (the 4-0 became Light Heavyweight Champion) and the owner offered me an early release for 600 across. Considering this was triple my previous salary, I mistakenly thought this was good money. Quick polling in the chat made me realize this was horrible cash, but I desired to help build up the org and I had already agreed to the terms so I kept the champion there and got my Heavyweight the fuck outta Sydney (thank you, Kings of Rio) because of the poor gym quality at the time.

My guy was 4-0, Light Heavyweight Champion, but making shit money, and not even the top fighter in the org's Light Heavyweight division. It's around this time, I begin to realize the owner sucks ass. The June 28th news posting remains the only one he's put out. The name changed from Juger-Naut Xtreme Fighting to Outback Xtreme Combat before the first event (June 27th). However, the JNXF logo is not removed until sometime after September 25th. Receiving mail from him was like seeing a shooting star, it was so rare. Unwilling to be a paper champion, I demand that I defend against the number one contenders and do so, successfully, making my fighter the top guy in both the division and the organization. After all, there's no point being in a small pond if you're not going to at least be the big fish.

Upon defeating the first of the top two contenders I asked for, he's given a fight offer against the other that would take place 2 weeks from the fight my guy just had despite being at 35% energy afterward. Yeah, wasn't fucking happening and the fighter's manager starts sending me retarded messages and hardcore trolling the forums. After inspecting his fighter, it became apparent that he was trying to force a title match before he lost his number one contender spot as his last two fights were against the same guy who had a record of 3-2 then 3-3. With the fighter also 1100-1200 spots behind my fighter in the P4P rankings. Two fighters passed him the rankings and both had more hype, but the owner refused to grant them title shots, insisting I fight the record padder instead. So... We have shit money, lazy org owner, and I'm being denied the top fights available? Yeah, release request time.

Come to Downunder Extreme Cagefighting. Ask ANY of my fighters and managers and they will tell you I pay very well, constantly give them the best match ups possible and have received numerous emails about how well they enjoy my org and how I run it. Don't believe me? only one way to find out, give it a try, you will have found your new home, I guarantee it!

If your org is mentioned, feel free to defend yourself. No flaming.

Xtreme Cage Combat - Sydney

PRIDE - Tokyo

Pride - Tokyo

Yeah, Pride underpays. I had a fighter there who was in a lower league at the time and had gotten what I thought was a lowball renegotiation offer from the org owner before his contract ran out. I talked to the pride guy who told me if my fighter won his last fight on the current contract, he'd make me an offer. I win the fight, I get him to make me an offer. BUT...the league I was already fighting for made me an offer that was triple what Pride gave me after I won the fight. And now pride dude is pissed at me. Oh well...

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have issue with the following org: For Sale!, formerly known as Bumerangue or something along those lines.

The org signed me to a 1 fight contract and offered me one fight offer. I declined that single fight offer. I received no further offer over the next weeks. Approximately a month afterwards, I receive an org-wide letter informing me of the decision to sell, including an offer to have fighters either released or freed up to do QFC's during this process.

I make the subsequent request only to receive a tersely-worded and somewhat aggressive response denying my request. The owner appears intent to hold my fighter hostage because they're upset that a month ago I did not accept a fighter offer. Upon reiterating my request, I received a second response with increased levels of animosity.

I also believe that the owner has used the ethically dubious tactic of previously offering and retracting a fighter offer immediately before my inactivity period was reached.

Am I right to think I'm being unreasonably treated in this situation?

Being the owner of a fairly prolific organization I'm well aware of the challenges of running an organization, including the difficulties that arise when fighters don't accept offers. However, I have never refused any fighter who has asked for their release or the opportunity to take quick fights while under contract with my organization.

I'm frustrated that my fighter appears to be tied up in limbo because of a one-sided personal grudge held by a disenfranchised org owner who no longer wants to be an owner and has publicly and ostensibly said they have no intention of continuing to operate a promotion.

The Ultimate Showdown Of Kings in Hilo. Went under, didn't release any fighters before he did. I only sent him 7 requests. Now Matt Hughes, the number 1 welterweight in Hilo is locked up with no fights...... thanks dick.

Oh yeah and The Baddest Man Alive pays newer and up and coming fighters way too much.

Come to Downunder Extreme Cagefighting. Ask ANY of my fighters and managers and they will tell you I pay very well, constantly give them the best match ups possible and have received numerous emails about how well they enjoy my org and how I run it. Don't believe me? only one way to find out, give it a try, you will have found your new home, I guarantee it!

I can vouch for DEC. Trying to get more guys into there.