Who is going to quit this game because of recent developments?

MasterLeader

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to quit?

• Yes
    • No

Man, wtf is that crap? There are cheaters in every game, good thing those two got caught and got punished. About negative balance, well that's an inconvenience but please show me one online game without cheaters, bugs and glitches. Generally, this game is very good and entertaining, why would anyone quit it just because a minor bug and two cheaters? Really don't understand why people are so panicked right now about the negative balance. I am sure that as soon as Mike comes, he will inject 20k to each fighter's account and then start investigating the problem. This is just a minor inconvenience, I have experience with tons of online games and I can assure you that this is nothing compared to the bugs and glitches I have seen. Everyone needs to remain calm and patient, last week like 2-3k disappeared from every fighter and Mike gave 5k which was profit :)))

Joke aside, only thing that concerns me is that this problem should be addressed in order to stop happening in the future. I think this is the second time in two weeks that fighters lose cash.

• Upvote 4

Man, wtf is that crap? There are cheaters in every game, good thing those two got caught and got punished. About negative balance, well that's an inconvenience but please show me one online game without cheaters, bugs and glitches. Generally, this game is very good and entertaining, why would anyone quit it just because a minor bug and two cheaters? Really don't understand why people are so panicked right now about the negative balance. I am sure that as soon as Mike comes, he will inject 20k to each fighter's account and then start investigating the problem. This is just a minor inconvenience, I have experience with tons of online games and I can assure you that this is nothing compared to the bugs and glitches I have seen. Everyone needs to remain calm and patient, last week like 2-3k disappeared from every fighter and Mike gave 5k which was profit :)))

Joke aside, only thing that concerns me is that this problem should be addressed in order to stop happening in the future. I think this is the second time in two weeks that fighters lose cash.

Exactly what I'm getting at +1

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more man! Every game is going to have its problems it's just a shame that these current issues are down to hackers and cheats! And a guy like Mike who is running this out of his house is having to deal with this crap from hackers obviously way more skilled than he is....so leaving and potentially losing mike money,which as far as i know goes straight back into this AWESOME game....is definitely not the answer!

I can understand peoples frustrations but it's just a pity these 2 things happened the same weekend

• Upvote 1

I'm not leaving, but I'm curious about 2 things.

1) Those that voted yes....Why they still here to vote, thought they were quiting?

2) Why the hell is in the ERROR reporting forum?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.....................Wolf still sucks.

Those who voted yes will probably quit, then realize they have nothing else to do and come back. Someone once told me "you can quit, but you'll always come back". I did quit for a while, because I had a kid coming and everyone said I'd be too busy with life, so quitting was the best option. Turns out there's always time for MMA Tycoon :)

We've seen veterans leave to never come back, but it has nothing to do with this, they just became too old for games and/or arthritis too over their hands articulation.

• Upvote 2