Congratulations Ryan

Congrats Ryan. Glad to have you back in vendetta.

Nobody else in vendetta other than Wolf and Aaron knowingly cheated. I just hope Aaron didnt think he was doing us a favour by boosting our fighters without us knowing. There is no proof of that however.

When a person cheats like this, they don't just cheat a little. Unfortunately for Vendetta the probability that fighters received a boost at some point or another is highly likely.

"I'm Wolf, I'm a humble guy."

"I'm Ryan I wanna suck your dick because you're the best. I'll even name a fighter after you!"

"Awww thanks buddy"

(later on that day)

"Hey Aaron, Ryan is a really good lad, he tries really really hard but is never going to be good at this game. Did you see the beatdown Chris Karter just put on him? Let's help his fighters a bit, he obviously needs it."

"Ok Wolf, we won't go full god mode, but let's make his new granite chin fighter that only has 50 KO power and give him 75 KO power."

"Aaron, don't forget to boost his IQ a bit. P.S. The fighter he named after me, let's give him KO power, intelligence, confidence, granite chin, but leave his learning speed so we don't get caught."

"Done."

"Oh and I'm fighting LT soon, we have to decrease some hiddens a tad bit so I stand a chance, I don't think cheating will be enough to beat him. I wish I was as good as LT."

"Ok Wolf, anything for you. I'll drop his KO power, chin, and heart all 5 points respectively so nobody notices."

---------------

Out of the realm of possibility? Or highly probable? I'll let you decide. :thumbup:

• Upvote 8

When a person cheats like this, they don't just cheat a little. Unfortunately for Vendetta the probability that fighters received a boost at some point or another is highly likely.

"I'm Ryan I wanna suck your dick because you're the best. I'll even name a fighter after you!"

"Awww thanks buddy"

(later on that day)

"Hey Aaron, Ryan is a really good lad, he tries really really hard but is never going to be good at this game. Did you see the beatdown Chris Karter just put on him? Let's help his fighters a bit, he obviously needs it."

"Ok Wolf, we won't go full god mode, but let's make his new granite chin fighter that only has 50 KO power and give him 75 KO power."

"Aaron, don't forget to boost his IQ a bit. P.S. The fighter he named after me, let's give him KO power, intelligence, confidence, granite chin, but leave his learning speed so we don't get caught."

"Done."

"Oh and I'm fighting LT soon, we have to decrease some hiddens a tad bit so I stand a chance, I don't think cheating will be enough to beat him. I wish I was as good as LT."

"Ok Wolf, anything for you. I'll drop his KO power, chin, and heart all 5 points respectively so nobody notices."

---------------

Out of the realm of possibility? Or highly probable? I'll let you decide. :thumbup:

Lets see, Aaron made his creation tourney guy insanely flexible, boosted his solid chin to a granite and wolf went unbeaten for like 40 fights in a row, I don't think they really thought about flying under the radar. Aaron was, after all, a dumbass.

But if you want to completely undermine the legitimacy of this game in general based on zero evidence that is your prerogative.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is what I don't understand. Where have you been? If anything and I'm sure Ryan will agree with me on this, he has been in a slump over the better part of last year. Its only fairly recently that he picked it up. That is, after all, all you really need to make a run for the top spot, a good streak. Ryan was a very good manager waaay before Aaron joined Vendetta (less than a year ago iirc). In fact, before Wolf started going on his streak, I always gave Ryan an edge over him.

TO EVERYONE: If you want, come out and directly accuse Ryan or anyone else (maybe me) of cheating just do it like a man. All of these pussyfooting insinuations over 'suspicion' is ridiculously lame.

Nobody would have directly accused wolf and Aaron of cheating either if Mike didn't come right out and say it. So being suspicious is not lame at all we have every right to be, the game was compromised and it was proven by the developer himself.

• Upvote 1

Nobody would have directly accused wolf and Aaron of cheating either if Mike didn't come right out and say it. So being suspicious is not lame at all we have every right to be, the game was compromised and it was proven by the developer himself.

Obviously the people who brought this to the attention of Mike did suspect something. They looked at a lot of evidence which I will not repeat and found many, many suspicious things going on. A quick check from Mike on some of their fighters attributes quickly showed that they were cheating.

You have no evidence on which to suspect anyone else, Mike already looked at all the fighters attributes for everyone else in the alliance and according to him nothing was out of the ordinary.

Do your homework and find some evidence or else I will keep criticizing all of these insinuations.

• Upvote 2

"Awww thanks buddy"

(later on that day)

"Done."

---------------

This is fucking gold :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just saying you can't blame people for being suspicious under the circumstances considering two members of the same alliance were caught cheating and others alliance members appear to have been enjoying a string of success at exactly the same time. Hopefully the others are legit but I find it very hard to believe that the cheaters kept their secret only between the two of them and didn't tinker with anyone else's fighters. We just have to believe that Mike has done all he can and move on.

I agree 100% with you Mr. Jones

Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it and it's quite sad Shiftas is still such a horrible troll after all this time. If anyone's hiddens should of been boosted it's his trolling hidden along with Mickey Hart's spelling hidden. CK's trolling needs to be nerfed though along with his drug usage hidden, just too much.

It's still mind-boggling how strong those blinders are that some people keep putting on in their witch hunt.

First off me and Aaron were never friends, we were alliance mates and I didn't even vote him in, I abstained from voting because I was so indifferent. We never talked personally really and most of our interaction was me busting his balls all the time. I am sure I came off annoying to him because I was relentlessly excessive at times. I see no reason why he would boost any of my fighters hiddens, especially when we had fighters in the same division competing against each other.

Wolf knew how much I hated cheating so I don't see how him coming up with that scenario, it seems pretty clear cut to me they were both super focused on themselves and their own opponents apparently after Aaron's statements.

CK mentions Adrian Wolf which is hilarious... You're telling me they took the time and energy to boost the hiddens of a fighter that has such bad learning speed he would probably end up being sacked? Even if CK is secretly a giraffe, that's a reach.

Most of all... From the words of the big man Mike Tycoon himself he said he looked over my roster and everything looked okay, that includes hiddens. So my hiddens are all normal range yet I am only #1 because of Wolf and Aaron boosting my hiddens? Once again, this is called mass hysteria, witch hunting, seeing what you want see etc etc call it what you will. I broke the top 10 before they even started this whole thing started and my fighters weaknesses that I had before this don't see to have changed at all. I still have a guy that drops to 0 morale if he loses yet Wolf knew how high I was on him.

If Mike has approved of my hiddens from his investigation then the only thing left to say really is...

Na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo, I'm better than you.

___

Also hope Wolf and/or Aaron will actually make a full accounting statement of what they and hopefully Mike manages to get some of his back ups working so he can confirm and I can actually bask in my short lived glory. My fighter tonight got auto-flown so it's likely he loses... But my opponent also sucks balls so I will probably win anyway and maybe I can stay No. 1 for more than just one day.

One look through my match ups and past opponents and it's pretty apparent ALL of those fighters were winnable, even the ones I lost.

I guess it's too hard to believe that maybe... juuuuuust maybe a manager can actually improve enough to string wins together.

Haters gon hate I suppose but thanks for all the support from everyone with some common sense.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it and it's quite sad Shiftas is still such a horrible troll after all this time. If anyone's hiddens should of been boosted it's his trolling hidden along with Mickey Hart's spelling hidden. CK's trolling needs to be nerfed though along with his drug usage hidden, just too much.

It's still mind-boggling how strong those blinders are that some people keep putting on in their witch hunt.

First off me and Aaron were never friends, we were alliance mates and I didn't even vote him in, I abstained from voting because I was so indifferent. We never talked personally really and most of our interaction was me busting his balls all the time. I am sure I came off annoying to him because I was relentlessly excessive at times. I see no reason why he would boost any of my fighters hiddens, especially when we had fighters in the same division competing against each other.

Wolf knew how much I hated cheating so I don't see how him coming up with that scenario, it seems pretty clear cut to me they were both super focused on themselves and their own opponents apparently after Aaron's statements.

CK mentions Adrian Wolf which is hilarious... You're telling me they took the time and energy to boost the hiddens of a fighter that has such bad learning speed he would probably end up being sacked? Even if CK is secretly a giraffe, that's a reach.

Most of all... From the words of the big man Mike Tycoon himself he said he looked over my roster and everything looked okay, that includes hiddens. So my hiddens are all normal range yet I am only #1 because of Wolf and Aaron boosting my hiddens? Once again, this is called mass hysteria, witch hunting, seeing what you want see etc etc call it what you will. I broke the top 10 before they even started this whole thing started and my fighters weaknesses that I had before this don't see to have changed at all. I still have a guy that drops to 0 morale if he loses yet Wolf knew how high I was on him.

If Mike has approved of my hiddens from his investigation then the only thing left to say really is...

Na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo, I'm better than you.

___

Also hope Wolf and/or Aaron will actually make a full accounting statement of what they and hopefully Mike manages to get some of his back ups working so he can confirm and I can actually bask in my short lived glory. My fighter tonight got auto-flown so it's likely he loses... But my opponent also sucks balls so I will probably win anyway and maybe I can stay No. 1 for more than just one day.

One look through my match ups and past opponents and it's pretty apparent ALL of those fighters were winnable, even the ones I lost.

I guess it's too hard to believe that maybe... juuuuuust maybe a manager can actually improve enough to string wins together.

Haters gon hate I suppose but thanks for all the support from everyone with some common sense.

Maybe you can ask them to boost it for me after they're done boosting your fighters?

If its possible can they boots my project? I have some high hopes on him.

Absolutely. You first have to show you anal skills and join vendetta but it's smooth sailing from there. top 10 spot guaranteed. :)

• Upvote 1

why not check some vendetta top guys when Mike has time?

Well like Mike said they did not put all stats on 150 but did boost them a to some point.

So how you would know if that guy had been boosted if they did increase his Chin from 44 to 132?

I there is a 100% chance that Aaron had look at friends and alliance managers fighters and for example seen some guy with decent hiddens like from 70-120 and he had Chin as low as 1 and increased it to decent number like 112. Why not?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You da man Ryan.

Everything you said about Aaron applies to me pretty much except I didn't abstain, I was firmly against him joining after he cheated his way out of giving my fighter his prize for winning a tourney 3 years or so back.

I think we all know the reality of this situation, cheaters gon' cheat. :ph34r:

Whether you guys jerked Aaron off or not, he boosted your stats. He was pretty much the Santa Clause of Vendetta. :santa:

The entire alliance magically got better during his tenure. He probably nerfed certain opponents stats here and there. Maybe not every time, but it's tragically obvious he aided to the success of Vendetta members.

:mf_popcorn1:

Sure, he didn't give anybody godly stats, but I bet he didn't start by giving him and wolf's fighters godly stats either. He probably boosted their stats and tweaked opponents just enough to sabotage them and not be noticed. He probably started slow, calculated, and meticulous, and after 8 months of getting away with whatever he wanted, he got comfortable, over-confident, and sloppy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think we all know the reality of this situation, cheaters gon' cheat. :ph34r:

Whether you guys jerked Aaron off or not, he boosted your stats. He was pretty much the Santa Clause of Vendetta. :santa:

The entire alliance magically got better during his tenure. He probably nerfed certain opponents stats here and there. Maybe not every time, but it's tragically obvious he aided to the success of Vendetta members.

:mf_popcorn1:

Sure, he didn't give anybody godly stats, but I bet he didn't start by giving him and wolf's fighters godly stats either. He probably boosted their stats and tweaked opponents just enough to sabotage them and not be noticed. He probably started slow, calculated, and meticulous, and after 8 months of getting away with whatever he wanted, he got comfortable, over-confident, and sloppy.

Sure, he

So lets just say what your saying is correct (with no facts) do you blame those that had no knowledge of what was going on? I'm guessing you do.

So lets just say what your saying is correct (with no facts) do you blame those that had no knowledge of what was going on? I'm guessing you do.

You keep telling us that no fact bullshit but still defend them with "they didn't know" shit? One is as weak as the other.

You keep telling us that no fact bullshit but still defend them with "they didn't know" shit? One is as weak as the other.

If your a scared little brat.......Do us all a favor......Say good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a scared little brat.......Do us all a favor......Say good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're*.

Why aren't you defending LOD alliance, when mentor was caught multi accounting these scumbags from vendetta bashed him crazy but the people in the alliance surely didn't know. So why are you sucking their dicks? Do us all a favor, go suck them off somewhere remore because nobody likes these dicks anymore and no matter where they are #1 #100 or #1000 they will forever stay cheating sons of bitches. So fuck them and fuck anybody who sucks their dick

First prove that they did what you claim and then maybe I will start defending myself for things I didn't do.

Or maybe I won't.

That's the thing about not doing things. When you don't actually do anything wrong there is no reason to defend yourself.

cant speak for the rest of Vendetta but I know when Mentorgate happened, first of all I was still a member of LOD at the time and in any case afterward I was vocally against lumping everyone in LOD into the same basket.

• Upvote 1