Congratulations Ryan

Three things:

1. Shiftas, go back into that hole you crawled out from. Nobody has seen you for months and all of the sudden you're back and calling for a reset.

2. I think Wolf was one of the people on Skype bashing me for playing FIFA on Beginner Mode with all the penalities off, basically cheating. That's like the pot calling the kettle black now.

3. I keep wanting to go to the Helpful Scripts section of the forum, just to see if Aaron's script is there.

• Upvote 2

Blaming everyone in the alliance, just because there were 1-2 black sheep, is stupid and ignorant. Especially if you have zero proofs and only speak to move the air around you. Yes, I understand that people are suspicious and it is the normal thing, but as I read Mike already checked other Vendetta fighters and didn't find any clues of intervention. Heck, there may be even someone in LOD right now that is abusing the game in one way or another... how the hell I would know when I am keeping in touch with just 5-10 people out of 110. And even if you are a close friend with someone, you could never know that he is cheating. This doesn't make you guilty... you guys have my support. Well, if it turns out that you were cheating too, I will be the first to kick your asses in the forums, but for now it is blatantly stupid to blame someone without having any actual proofs.

• Upvote 3

Three things:

1. Shiftas, go back into that hole you crawled out from. Nobody has seen you for months and all of the sudden you're back and calling for a reset.

2. I think Wolf was one of the people on Skype bashing me for playing FIFA on Beginner Mode with all the penalities off, basically cheating. That's like the pot calling the kettle black now.

3. I keep wanting to go to the Helpful Scripts section of the forum, just to see if Aaron's script is there.

Maybe I will because this game has never been as broken as it is now. The rankings are not working like always (there's a guy with 7-2 record who's #300), plus we got the most cancerous alliance of all time called Vaginadetta.

Maybe I will because this game has never been as broken as it is now. The rankings are not working like always (there's a guy with 7-2 record who's #300), plus we got the most cancerous alliance of all time called Vaginadetta.

I've never heard of them, are they new?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You're*.

Why aren't you defending LOD alliance, when mentor was caught multi accounting these scumbags from vendetta bashed him crazy but the people in the alliance surely didn't know. So why are you sucking their dicks? Do us all a favor, go suck them off somewhere remore because nobody likes these dicks anymore and no matter where they are #1 #100 or #1000 they will forever stay cheating sons of bitches. So fuck them and fuck anybody who sucks their dick

Um......Maybe I wasn't defending LOD because that was before my time?

You're good at correcting spelling, how good are you at math?

What a tool. Go back to sucking on your mums tits

I'm not condemning the entire alliance as cheaters, just not ruling out the highly probable possibility that Aaron tweaked a whole lot more than just Wolf and his own fighters.

Vendetta managers needed somebody to hack the game in order to compete with Convicted, the greatest alliance ever. :winner:

I've never heard of them, are they new?

So you've been playing this whole time and you don't even know the biggest scums in this game? Are you retarded or something?

Um......Maybe I wasn't defending LOD because that was before my time?

You're good at correcting spelling, how good are you at math?

Pretty good actually.

What a tool. Go back to sucking on your mums tits

Who the fuck are you? Go back to swallowing ur dads loads fucking can.

• Downvote 1

So you've been playing this whole time and you don't even know the biggest scums in this game? Are you retarded or something?

Pretty good actually.

Who the fuck are you? Go back to swallowing ur dads loads fucking can.

Can haha go back to your fat mrs and depressing life.

I love how shiftas the maggot has suddenly emerged and feeding on this shit, CK and Co. Will be done with there thigh slapping quirks soon enough but where does that leave the maggot?

I understand though, vendetta is the pinacle most of you where clambering towards until 2 cheats broke the legacy.

Blah blah bandwagon blah blah fallen idols blah blah

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I love how shiftas the maggot has suddenly emerged and feeding on this shit, CK and Co. Will be done with there thigh slapping quirks soon enough but where does that leave the maggot?

I understand though, vendetta is the pinacle most of you where clambering towards until 2 cheats broke the legacy.

Blah blah bandwagon blah blah fallen idols blah blah

Do you understand that you had any legacy just because your fighters where turned up not because you are good at the game?

• Downvote 3

But... he has a point.

Except Rocket is not good at the game, he's still a little padawan of ours who is maddeningly inconsistent at times.

We all saw what Aaron managed to do with tuned up fighters, any other manager would be top 5 for life.

Not even sure how this is a thing anymore other than your annual trying to stir the pot post lol. Mike said my roster was nothing out of the ordinary and pretty sure Wolf/Aaron couldn't see any hiddens to even know what hiddens to turn up or down therefore it was possible for them to do more harm than good if trying to boost anyone else outside of making terminators. My fighters still show the same flaws they had before Aaron was voted into Vendetta.

Apparently I only reached No. 1 because of the distant possibility my ordinary fighters were boosted into... wait for it... ordinary fighters. :D :D :D :D

Be jelly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But... he has a point.

Please tell me how he has a point? Mike himself has checked our fighters and found nothing, publicly starting that he found nothing untoward...but humors has a point?

You need to lay of the wacky backy, ginger bollocks. paranoid aren't you?

P.s how's the training camp going for broncos wife?

On topic congratulations ryan these maggots will be finished feeding off the scraps of this soon but your number one spot will remain and is fully legit.

Well done mate

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Karter knows his stuff :shades: :thumbup:

Saying that proves you are nothing more than the troll everybody already knows you are

They don't have "Mrs" in Lithuania they have goats and donkeys if you're lucky

Why do you consider goats and donkeys lucky? You cousin fucking hillbilly from UK. Like seriously, the only beautiful people there are tourists, everyone else is ginger with freckles all over their face. Judging by your obsessed love with univorns i think than you suck some horses off, then proceed to goats and donkeys. Gi boost your hiddens, your alliance is full of scumbags. Go kiss their asses and make them feel better
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1