Let's end the paranoia once and for all

listerman

OK, I have checked out all the fighter IDs that I've been given and they're all the same. I checked back to a database from Feburary and March and the only thing that's changed is the experience value.

Anyone that really doesn't believe me, I can send you a screenshot of the database.... but then I could fake that if you really, really didn't believe me anyway :P So yeah, trust me or not, but nobody has been changed.

Thanks mike. That's all we were waiting for.

• Upvote 1

OK, I have checked out all the fighter IDs that I've been given and they're all the same. I checked back to a database from Feburary and March and the only thing that's changed is the experience value.

Anyone that really doesn't believe me, I can send you a screenshot of the database.... but then I could fake that if you really, really didn't believe me anyway :P So yeah, trust me or not, but nobody has been changed.

Thanks Mike, and thank you for a great game. There has been a lot of BS for you to put up with lately but we all appreciate the work you do on here. I will be renewing my VIP early after payday this week. Will probably do 2 years and start making 16 year olds. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 2

just check the hiddens. You don't go from losing 5 fights in 5 months to losing every fight you fight just by luck. I've played this game for 6 years. I know what's suppose to happen in these fights. This is silly. Take a look at the best managers of all time. They've all been tied to me. Jacky Chan. The best of all time. We were basically in a 2 man alliance and we each dominated the game with everyone against us. Lance Templeton. He was a top 30 gate keeper. He came to me for advice. I wrote out a long ass thing explaining the ground sliders. Immediately he went on a huge ass run. If he denied it he would be lying. Literally, the best manager of all time runs through me. Long story cut short, I know when things are off. It's a very simple fix to the situation. Check the intelligence hidden. You can check experience too. Check them all. If they have been tampered with then they would all be off I would assume. Only fear of the truth would have anyone arguing against it.

You are truly oblivious. It's not 2011 anymore where spam 100% counter works. You haven't been a top manager since so you don't know how the game works obviously. Mike checked it and it's cleared up now, happy? No excuses anymore man, stop blaming the game and accept.

And to say Jackie is even one of the top managers of all time is a fucking joke, he was the biggest can crusher cherry picker in the games history besides Joel Nicola and every time Jackie moved to a top org he got crushed. Snake the Pendelum was a joke and so was Afro Samurai who was part of the corrupt HWP at the time.

Thanks Mike!

Just reupped my VIP by another year after this. After something like this like Widing said before, the best thing you can do is show support for the game and the developer. This is easily one of my favourite games of all time to play and the community have made it what it is today. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, and probably the opposite where I will be trying to make this game as enjoyable as possible as I can for everyone. Again, thanks Mike for all the effort you put in and I look forward to enjoying another year in game :D

• Upvote 4

Hmmm... #1 ranked manager in the game right now is starting to look more and more legit. What will the trolls do next?

He checked the fighters people thought were nerfed not boosted. Even if he found something, he could never let people know :P you still have an asterisk.

personally I've stopped pointing out the facts because Mike is busy enough as it is. don't need to stir up a shit storm.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

He checked the fighters people thought were nerfed not boosted. Even if he found something, he could never let people know :P you still have an asterisk.

personally I've stopped pointing out the facts because Mike is busy enough as it is. don't need to stir up a shit storm.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry...

I thought you just said...

No no that's what you said...

B-but that's all you've been doing. You've been camped out for 5 days now trying to see what you could stir up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4