The Musketeers: Friends and Nemeses - Q&A with GWAD

gwad12345

Wohoo! Now I feel much much safer. I couldn't care less, bro, if you want write a book about me. Stopped thinking about what people have to say about me years ago. You wouldn't bother me in my real life, what's left for an online game? It's just funny and sad at the same time how grown men(which I assume you are) act like kids for something so unimportant. But you are free to behave the way you like, same way I am free to express my opinion.

You jump into a smack talk thread that you dont have anything to do with, saying it's boring. Why you do read it if it's boring? Why do you post in it if it's boring? And now you actually started to smack talk a little in it. You are weird.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You jump into a smack talk thread that you dont have anything to do with, saying it's boring. Why you do read it if it's boring? Why do you post in it if it's boring? And now you actually started to smack talk a little in it. You are weird.

Hmm, did I start smack talking? Weird indeed, wasn't my intention. Just came by to express my opinion, that I'd rather see something more interesting than the posts I have been seeing lately. Then your whole alliance came to oppose me, I understand, that's the boy stuff, aight? All for one, one for all and stuff :) And I got into some even more pointless conversation. Anyway... I am not your dude and guy, pals.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I came to post memes and quote South Park sir!

Something wrong with that?

http://i.imgur.com/6GEIUBw.jpg

Sometimes at the same time.

• Upvote 4

http://cdn2-www.afterellen.com/assets/uploads/2016/04/a4one1.jpg

Im not sure about the rest of you but Im all for the sorority sisters forming a group here. Besides G-Wad is definitly do able. The others, mehh.

How dare you! I am the one in the middle! (We're talking about the one in the middle right?)

-grabs own hand-

I challenge you to a du-...

-keeps grabbing own hand-

Ahem...

I seem to have left my pair of gloves at home.

Huzzah!

-disappears-

It's called Smack Talk. It's kind of a thing when it comes to Fighting games. Like Philosopher said above, if you don't like it, just don't click on the thread. I find it quite entertaining seeing people give each other shit because then any fights regarding the parties involved instantly become more interesting.

I just wish someone could organize all the threads, so I can binge read from the beginning. It's like watching the Game of Thrones starting 3/4 of the way through season 2 and trying to figure out what's going on....... I thought GWad had a beef with Chris Karter and Convicted, now GWad is Beefing with Bjorn???

Does anyone have the whole series on DVD?

Just ask in'

I need to be caught up!

• Upvote 3

I just wish someone could organize all the threads, so I can binge read from the beginning. It's like watching the Game of Thrones starting 3/4 of the way through season 2 and trying to figure out what's going on....... I thought GWad had a beef with Chris Karter and Convicted, now GWad is Beefing with Bjorn???

Does anyone have the whole series on DVD?

Just ask in'

I need to be caught up!

Follow the hyperlinks my friend. Follow the hyperlinks.

Here's a idol photo for you guys to print and put on your wall.

image.jpg

WOW this could be us! Grant is the yellow thing. I am the monkey. But who are the others?

Stu the creepy old guy, you the smoker and Ryan hulk?

What am I saying you are hulk and Ryan is the flashy shirt guy.

Edited by gwad12345
  • Upvote 1

WOW this could be us! Grant is the yellow thing. I am the monkey. But who are the others?

Stu the creepy old guy, you the smoker and Ryan hulk?

What am I saying you are hulk and Ryan is the flashy shirt guy.

Creepy old guy? That's Charles Bronson you're talking about

• Upvote 1

Creepy old guy? That's Charles Bronson you're talking about

I would link you to my former fighter based on the aforementioned legend but unfortunately the psychedelic who picked him up (apologies Bwang) changed his name.

Wait a minute wrong fighter. It wasn't Bwang, it was a Belgian swine!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=249119

I really like what he did switching the avatar to a Brokeback Mountain feel though.

Edited by gwad12345
  • Upvote 1