Class of allainces 2 310K ID

itakebrides

Since the last 2 creation tournaments i was in were a busts figure i try to get a proper one going .Seems to me pick time tournament time and inactivity were the main issues which hopefully this format will fix it .Looking for donations since i do do not have a lot of money but i be able to run it no problem.Seem like we started something that has not be finish yet.I like this to be a KT tournament to give it a bit of a boost .To enter just put down alliance down below .Any suggestions to approve the format are tournament please let me know down below

Where will tournament take place and org ?

Hilo in Kilo company

When is creation date , start time ,what weight will fighters fight at,Testing,KT or MMA?

I will message team captains on the creation date after 310k hits .After that date fighter have a month to train .All fighters will be heavyweight a min of 220 weight .No testing allowed to make it fair on everybody .

I making this a KT event to encourage stand up action and better builds

Who can enter ?

Any alliance which can get minimum of 4 managers who can create 6 fighters can enter

Tournament format

Depending on numbers each team will fight each other once and winner will be team with most points are they be two groups and winner of each groups fight each other to determine winner.

Each team will consist of 6 fighters 4 main fighters and 2 substitute fighters.If a manger goes inactive/ are you got a bum fighter /Maybe even a bad injury they can be substituted at approve times .Remember you can only use your substitution once so be careful with then .

Fights will take place every 7 days to save on time .( a good strategy to click good injury hidden maybe?) :shades:

Fights will be 1 10 min rounds to hopefully get a ko and cut down on injury time

Tournament Scoring of points

1 decisions victories 3 points for a knockout (i made up my mind it will be a KT tournament better builds for heavyweight anyway )

How fights will be determine

To save time fights will be determined by the combine hype and pop .Top hype and pop will fight the other team top hype/pop fighter .Lowest hype /pop will fight the lowest hype/pop on other team etc etc

Current Prizes /Prize money (hoping it goes with for donations and funny bounties :D )

1 million to winning team(Big thanks to Mike Thomas/mwt19744)

I will provide Custom trophys for winning managers and

100k for ko of tournament

100k for comeback of tournament

The rules don't make any sense at all, if you make a grappler you're pretty much fucked.

"1 point for submissions/decisions victories 3 points for a knockout son (this includes ground and pound:)"

This basically means that we could have a 4 vs 4 round, lose three matches by decision / submission and win one by KO and the score would be 3-3.

• Upvote 3

The rules don't make any sense at all, if you make a grappler you're pretty much fucked.

"1 point for submissions/decisions victories 3 points for a knockout son (this includes ground and pound:)"

This basically means that we could have a 4 vs 4 round, lose three matches by decision / submission and win one by KO and the score would be 3-3.

K fair point i was hoping to encourage stand up wars but if it the will of people so be it,Making it Kt tournament for better builds and action

I will talk to the guys and see if anyone wants to join.

I do have a few issues, I dont like the fight every 7 days. You have to pick injury hidden, so if you dont get lucky and get good hiddens on everything else your guy will basically be done once it is over, where if you got the bonus points at creation on chin, power, or heart it may have been enough to keep him fighting. I would rather have 14 days.

Also I know we have had some bad luck with people dropping out of these, but if you create with a backup fighter, he will do nothing but train while everyone else is fighting so he would have a huge skill advantage after just a few rounds. Then teams would just swap him for their weakest fighter.

• Upvote 1

I do have a few issues, I dont like the fight every 7 days. You have to pick injury hidden, so if you dont get lucky and get good hiddens on everything else your guy will basically be done once it is over, where if you got the bonus points at creation on chin, power, or heart it may have been enough to keep him fighting. I would rather have 14 days.

Also I know we have had some bad luck with people dropping out of these, but if you create with a backup fighter, he will do nothing but train while everyone else is fighting so he would have a huge skill advantage after just a few rounds. Then teams would just swap him for their weakest fighter.

I like of idea of extending the fighting time but i do not what to do it to much otherwise tournament will drag.I might go up to 10-12 days.Yep that the idea of substitute fighters all fighters are going to be training and i know no manager who whats to get stuck with a useless fighter for a whole tournament .Also when the inevitable drop out comes it wont mess up the tournament . All teams are equal on this so i see no issue .Your team can substitute a weak fighter like anybody else.I might drop the substituent fighter to 1 rather then 2 we see