Josh Matthew & On Tap (St Petersburg) screwed me over

Josh Matthew (ID: 112068) via his company On Tap (4745) in St Petersburg never returned my $4500 that I wanted to launder nor did he even contact me. I sent him a message first as per the instructions on his site but after the transaction he just ignores me.

I think he deserves some flak for screwing someone over for this little money :nogood:

Happy holidays to everyone else :santa:

Why you need a response? You talk a lot but cant deliver shit. I sent a guy 100K with no premissions what so ever but you had the balls to open your mouth so be a man and send the guy more than 100K or prove again the pussy you are and allways will be who is only big on words.

I sent him the money the Josh Mathews owed him as soon as I read this thread and before you sent him anything. Only I did not feel the need to post in this thread to show off.

• Upvote 1

I sent him the money the Josh Mathews owed him as soon as I read this thread and before you sent him anything. Only I did not feel the need to post in this thread to show off.

Cheap bastard is sitting on millions and sent a new guy 4K but when I drop him 100K you have the balls to open your mouth? Pay him more than I did or shut the fuck up.

He didnt feel the need to show off with his huge donation of 4K. You are a joke my friend and not a funny one.