Official 2017 Camp League

And that's the second released fighter in Shiftas' team...

Krylov is gone

What the hell is the UFC doing to the LHW division, they're stripping the division of any talent not in the big 3. Are the same guys supposed to fight each other over and over or maybe there banking on Cornmier injuries and Jon Jones fuck ups to keep delaying these fights.

And that's the second released fighter in Shiftas' team...

Krylov is gone

unfuckingbelievable. i really like watching Krylov fight and I was gonna pick him until shiftas did. Honestly the UFC REALLLY need to sort it out. Cirkunov and Krylov pose a threat to the majority of the division, which needs as much talent as possible.

I'll take Sean Strickland

damn bro :D hahaha

i was waiting till the wekend to pick him .. he has a match against Usman right?

btw, Strickland is really really talented .. but he should fight bit more aggressive and with u know killer instinct ... he is just in his mid twenties or so and he is one hell of a technical fighter

I happily sell him.

But seriously, what is ufc doing? Misha Cirkunov, Krulov, Horiguchi top guys are cut

top ranked and top talented fighters are being released, the real contenders are denied title shots, champions are talking about moving to WWE or fighting Mayweather rather than defending the title .. and rousey is moving up the rankings and right now comfortably in #2 ... -_-

I'm impressed with the UFC :D

damn bro :D hahaha

i was waiting till the wekend to pick him .. he has a match against Usman right?

btw, Strickland is really really talented .. but he should fight bit more aggressive and with u know killer instinct ... he is just in his mid twenties or so and he is one hell of a technical fighter

Yea I remember being impressed with him when I was regularly watching ufc a year and half ago or so. I rechecked the upcoming cards and noticed he had a fight lined up finally so I pulled the trigger.