Official 2017 Camp League

Rose is two fights removed from losong to Karolina. It makes sense to rank Joanna higher, until Rose defends against someone else

kind of true mate ...it was a split decision loss to Karolina ... but still she completely smothered Joana who was considered the best female p4p fighter until then...it wasn't like she won a majority or split decision over her..

and funny thing is mcgregor is two fights removed from losing to Nate was well ... + no title defenses (but for sure he will definitely be the longest reigning lightweight champ ever at this rate ) + almost a year of inactivity... :D haha

kind of true mate ...it was a split decision loss to Karolina ... but still she completely smothered Joana who was considered the best female p4p fighter until then...it wasn't like she won a majority or split decision over her..

and funny thing is mcgregor is two fights removed from losing to Nate was well ... + no title defenses (but for sure he will definitely be the longest reigning lightweight champ ever at this rate ) + almost a year of inactivity... :D haha

Just look at Rose's record - she had no right to share the same octagon as Joanna - got lucky and won, but Joanna is still head and toes better than her.

Just look at Rose's record - she had no right to share the same octagon as Joanna - got lucky and won, but Joanna is still head and toes better than her.

Not on board with calling Rose's win lucky. She did a lot of good things, but she might have benefited from being a good style matchup. I think Andrade is just going to Tiny Hulk Smash her though

if u call that a lucky win then most of the times the titles changed hands we can call them lucky wins

and if u just look at the records, many fighters should have ever fought for the titles and won them even ...

She looked sharp ... on point ... landed good shots before finishing her ...and Joana even tapped

it wasn't like it was a split decision where couple of idiot judges messed things up

may be Joana seriously underestimated her ... but that's a crappy excuse as well

Don't misunderstand ..Joana is a good fighter ... a very good one indeed

but Rose knocked her out fair and square and that means Rose had all the right to share the octagon with her .. or she would have been smothered

but nothing indicates that Rose is better than Joana or Joana is better than Rose ...

So, the goat, mcgregor is at least active inside the Bellator cage ... shoving officials and stuff
then making his brilliant excuses
that's a good sign right .... he is active ! not a title defense, but active :)

At this stage I'm not sure it is - only steals are picking up unranked fighters who beat ranked fighters.

Although I guess JLP is near the top so no need to take risks - he won't break into top 15 though with this easy win.

Fair enough, but it's a damn near guarenteed win. Doubt there are many guys left that are going to change ranking, unless you take big risks like on tybura

You think Sanders beating Caraway is more likely than Volkanovski beating whatever scrub he's up against? I would call that a controversial opinion in the least.

Nonononono I was comparing my selection of Sanders to the Tybura selection haha.

Of course Sanders probably comes in as slight underdog, whereas Volkanovski is a huuuuge favourite

Well lets just go back in time, i did hand you the Sanders pick. You can say all you want about how he was on your radar or some shit.

I wanted to get Tybura mainly cause he would jump to the 1-5 spot with a win possibly increasing his value to 25K, why as Sanders would only get a 10K boost. at this point go big or go home so. And werdum is old as f$$K just hoping that damn boomerang BS does not cause the fight to cancel lol.

Will see which pick somes out better even though they where both mine, cause im an IDIOT!!!