Tallon vs Bardanos 1/26/2017

Who you got?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Tallon or Bardanos?

• Tallon
    • Bardanos

On another note - When was the last time, if ever, that one manager had the #1 fighter in 4 different weight classes at the same time? Whymer currently has Bardanos (145), Wein (170), Steam (185) and Bashorov (205) at the #1 spots - Although Bashorov hasn't actually had a fight at 205 yet in his career.

• Upvote 2

On another note - When was the last time, if ever, that one manager had the #1 fighter in 4 different weight classes at the same time? Whymer currently has Bardanos (145), Wein (170), Steam (185) and Bashorov (205) at the #1 spots - Although Bashorov hasn't actually had a fight at 205 yet in his career.

Next week the 265 will also be mine. :P

On Nov 3rd 2014 I had #1 in 145 Kauko Partio, 155 Kale Kummola, 170 Russ Rutger and 185 Jonny Victorio. Took a screenshot of it, wouldn't have remembered otherwise.

We all know he likes his sausage with two biscuits and gravy wearing a pikachu costume.

Next week the 265 will also be mine. :P

Brynden drew with Bardanos. Lifetime achievement right there.

Now if only Icky could pull off a miracle against Wein.

-looks at secret second backdoor into game scripts-

The truth is neither Wein or Steam are legit #1. At the WW, Rocker is the number 1, he's just passing by on the LW division. And the true #1 from the MW is Bashorov, I just moved him up today to fight for EVO's title but I don't think I've ever had a fighter in this division.