Ortiz vs Sonnen (anyone watching? And who you got)

Slice

I kind of thought he tapped but no, he was just putting his hand up to show he was ok. A tap needs to be more than once to be considered tapping out.

This fight kind of makes me think it was a fixed fight and Chael will now go on a miraculous winning streak in Bellator and then probably do commentary for them.

God knows they need better PBP commentators.

Looked like 3 taps to me lol. Fixed I thought that to from being on top back to bottem in like 1min. Also see how Tito was tripped lol TRT I think

Both fighters are way past it, but i was actually surprised with how Tito looked and how he fought, but then again Chael looked terrible. He did not even look like he wanted to be in this fight. Nevertheless, he will go down as one of the best MMA smack talkers to ever live, his comments always make a lot of sense as well, so it is not just "i will smash you" type of talk. The guy has IQ, that is for sure.

Both fighters are way past it, but i was actually surprised with how Tito looked and how he fought, but then again Chael looked terrible. He did not even look like he wanted to be in this fight. Nevertheless, he will go down as one of the best MMA smack talkers to ever live, his comments always make a lot of sense as well, so it is not just "i will smash you" type of talk. The guy has IQ, that is for sure.

IQ yes, funny yes. Fight IQ? Questionable. Unless he sold himself for the losses then maybe we can say he has good fight IQ. Or maybe it is a confidence thing.