Trump’s travel ban may affect Gegard Mousasi’s bout at UFC 210

Source:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/31/14456084/gegard-mousasi-unsure-if-hell-be-allowed-in-u-s-to-fight-at-ufc-210-due-to-donald-trumps-travel-ban

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/trumps-travel-ban-may-affect-gegard-mousasis-bout-ufc-210/

Would be a damn shame for him not being able to compete because of the travel ban.

"Trump and UFC President Dana White have ties, and the UFC is in the process of ensuring that fighters have an easy path to legally be moved where they need to be"

• Upvote 1

I don't know why Trmp is banning travel from minorities, that is wack. Armenia has nothing to do with the middle east, they basically invented Christianity. But I guess ISIS can be hiding anywhere. Stupid decision.

That being said I think this is something that will generate money in the US so it will be allowed.

I don't know why Trmp is banning travel from minorities, that is wack. Armenia has nothing to do with the middle east, they basically invented Christianity. But I guess ISIS can be hiding anywhere. Stupid decision.

That being said I think this is something that will generate money in the US so it will be allowed.

Well the problem is that Gegard was born in Iran.

Shouldn't he be in the clear since he isn't actually an Iranian citizin, but a duel Dutch/Armenian?

Nobody is safe when a monkey is leading that country. We can never know whos next to get banned. You all think hes bringing jobs back to america, but they will go out faster than they ever have.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...