Bet high low

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most I won was dropping in 40 and getting bout 300.

I am with j666, I don't like this game because I know my ass will be in there playing and losing money. LOL.

Thanks Mike :weeping:

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten screwed by the ball being the same number and losing??

has happend to me like 5 times so far..game is very addicting...ive lost all my money already lol

Yeah!! :thankyou:

What I can't figure out is why you had to bring such a regular event to our attention.

Just dont hurt yourself trying to think about it. We know that is something foreign for you. :mf_popcorn1:

I actually doubled up from the paltry 500 I started with to just under 1k. Then I got stupid and lost it all again. Broke even, but because of the ability to cash right back out with no penalty there is quite the possibility to do decently at this game by just staking max and cashing out if the number isn't good. Eventually about 1 in 5 or so gives you a string of easy numbers (ie 2,47,8,48) then just cashing out at the first number that comes up between 15 and 35. Tedious, but potentially effective.

Id guess its a little money sink and time waster. Mostly a money sink because its obvious some people have more money than they can realistically spend already :)

I don't get the point of your post... it's an mma forum, no?

His point was quite clear, and very valid too. As fun and addicting as the high/low is, it seems completely out of place in an MMA simulator...