Attacked

This is what happens when you get drunk and fall down...hard...then make up a story about getting into a fight.

I guess in your 50s you have never been in a street fight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I guess in your 50s you have never been in a street fight.

I keep telling you, I'm not in my 50's, for not another six years. And I have been but I didn't make the story up right after telling somebody I got drunk and fell moments before.

Your fingers are backwards, or you have no finger nails?

Nothing is backwards there. My hand is is after operation I had 2 metal things put in to keep my knuckle in place before it can grow back to the main bone. The hand is covered in red stuff (No clue how its called but its so to prevent arm from any infection) thats why it apears to be in different color than the rest of the arm.

You guys are probably one of these people who think Americans where never on Moon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

So they gave you another left hand at the operation?

No its my right hand you cant read? Its covered in disinfection cleaner so it looks all red and you cant see any finger nails. If you would ever had any operation of any sort you would know better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah I did some google search and found out what my arm is covered in.

Its ''Iodine'' thats why my hand apers to be in single color and you cant see finger nails or anything else.

It looks like this once its put on your arm.

http://i.imgur.com/DGABrAH.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nothing is backwards there. My hand is is after operation I had 2 metal things put in to keep my knuckle in place before it can grow back to the main bone. The hand is covered in red stuff (No clue how its called but its so to prevent arm from any infection) thats why it apears to be in different color than the rest of the arm.

You guys are probably one of these people who think Americans where never on Moon.

Lol. You dirty rat fuck liar. You're busted for about the 5th time with this story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol. You dirty rat fuck liar. You're busted for about the 5th time with this story.

Busted? How you busted me? That you dont know what ''Iodine'' is and how its used?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Apparently "lodine" is something that has the power to transform a healthy right arm to a broken left one. The Latin name of this medicine is Photoshopicus Shitticus.

No its something you put on arm after operation and because of its heavy color you are not able to see patterns of your hand.
If its to hard to understand I dont know how to explain it to you. Probably ask your parents they as far as I did understand and doctors and I would guess know more about medicine than you.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is Humours after his next "street fight" :

http://i.imgur.com/12vrzyb.jpg

Lol, there is so much wrong with that picture. You can clearly see that there are more than 2 arms in the picture and the background appears to be two legs what is not possible as well. And to blurry of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol, there is so much wrong with that pic. You can clearly see the lines of the inside of a finger, the castitle is blurry on the left side. Also, no doctor would put a cast up to the elbow for a broken hand

But you never know how doctors operate in the Baltic states, those countries are s-holes.

I mean, i have in mind the Simpson's doctor.

Lol, there is so much wrong with that pic. You can clearly see the lines of the inside of a finger, the cast is blurry on the left side. Also, no doctor would put a cast up to the elbow for a broken hand

There are some bones in the hand which if you break require a cast up to the elbow. I had one around there when I fell off a bi... I mean beat the shit out of 10 thugs a couple years ago.

• Upvote 2

There are some bones in the hand which if you break require a cast up to the elbow. I had one around there when I fell off a bike a couple years ago.

Finally some one who had experienced hand fracture and has experience about these kind of situations not just talk about something they have no clue about. :shades: