Vechtavond / Alabaster Jones

sabaton

Weird to see him deleted. Seemed like a nice guy from the interractions I had with him in PM regarding the new logo etc. I done for the org.

Same here. Cant really speak bad of him. Always seemed fair in his offers too. I only have 1 fighter at the org, but was made offers for 2 others who are out of contract soon. Shame really. It would be a shame for the org to cease operating too.

Same here. Cant really speak bad of him. Always seemed fair in his offers too. I only have 1 fighter at the org, but was made offers for 2 others who are out of contract soon. Shame really. It would be a shame for the org to cease operating too.

hope that wont b the case as my alliance mate jax is currently bidding or is going to bid on it and im going to b partners with him

as we have both looked at it and decided it would b to good of org to let go with the fighters it has etc

so hopefully we get it if we dont get it hopefully it goes to someone that knows what they are doing with orgs