First Big Fighter

JHL

Damn shame someone changed his name, he was one of the biggest names in Trinity (Troid) history and well deserved his HOF entry into the org. Main thing is to look at his secondaries and look at his strengths (In Snape's case, would be the clinch most likely) and try and gameplan in order to utilise that as best you can.

• Upvote 2

Clinchrape your opponents, Snape his specialty, unless they have good bjj. If they do, try to put them away from the outside.

PS:would be cool if you changed his name and avatar back.

I would love to change his name back, unfortunately I don't have VIP yet...if I get it I'll definetly change it back

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Find your own way to fight with him dude test different sliders. I never really learned sliders till I picked someone good up and tried different things that way you get to know what's good and bad.

wow great pick up :thumbup: .Maybe switch him to KT .Not so much to train in only stand up keep depops down and with his stand up skills i can see him doing very well .

I've actually fought him twice and am now somewhat used to fighting up on that level (thanks to CK being my mentor) and I do plan to get him in Dynasty K-1 when his CEC contract is up.

You can save the avatar and then submit it. Maybe message Mike first so that he knows. Who knows, if he is in a great mood, he might change it directly for you.

I'll consider it. I still have my free custom avatar, I'd honestly rather use it on one of my up and comers than a guy with just a few in game years left in the tank

• 2 weeks later...