Heavyweight boxing division

JakeF

Go ahead and sign my guy up to. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=316007 I am a little worried about his chin after Joe KO'ed him but I will give him a shot.

Joe that was an exciting fight back and forth, your guy must have some heart the way he came back from me rocking him like that! Great job good luck with him!

Go ahead and sign my guy up to. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=316007 I am a little worried about his chin after Joe KO'ed him but I will give him a shot.

Joe that was an exciting fight back and forth, your guy must have some heart the way he came back from me rocking him like that! Great job good luck with him!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b12.jpg

George "Monster" Allen (316031)

Pfft! You want to sign that jabroni? I'll happily kick his ass again!!!!

RAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

-=-=-=

Hey River, don't mind Monster. I think that hard shot that rocked him made him forget that he copped a few hits too. Good luck with Gladiator and maybe we can dance again. I was actually worried when i got dropped then rocked, but happy that he has the heart to come back. Let's see how he goes with some real skill!

• Upvote 1

My best guy so far has a learning speed of 4.8, cuts easy, and has a record of 0-2, but he's still my best because he has granite chin and good morale. sigh. Hopefully the next one will be better. I may have to just go with these 2 and see who ends up sucking the least.

hahahahaah ur guy sucks

Is it too late for a noob to join?

He said you can get in, I noticed you only been playing a couple days. If you need help with the rules or sliders or something let me know I will try and help. Just send me a message in game if you have any questions. Since it is only boxing the build is easy, just have to set sliders right so he don't do anything besides box.

• Upvote 1

He said you can get in, I noticed you only been playing a couple days. If you need help with the rules or sliders or something let me know I will try and help. Just send me a message in game if you have any questions. Since it is only boxing the build is easy, just have to set sliders right so he don't do anything besides box.

Man I would greatly appreciate any help I could get. Cause I got my ass handed to me due to sliders I think lol. I'll be testing my fighter in a QFC as I have began reading that hiddens are IMPORTANT! Pardon my caps.

• 1 month later...

Haha, thats funny. First fights are already over, it was fun to watch some of them. Only Mickey Hart fucked up with sliders but it didnt give him a win so he gets away only with a warning.

I have sent offers for new fights 3-4 weeks away from now.

I have 5 KT guys, plus all my MMA. Was fun trying to set up for boxing rules. Hopefully this will last a while.