The Island - KT Grand Prix Announcement (155/170/265+)

Pretty hyped for this to start. This org is a good for the island...instead of 25 year old builds leaving the island to get crushed in the actual game, this has potential to make some legitimate prospects in the game due to the age limit. This is exciting.

• Upvote 1

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has signed up and created your fighters.

I will close the sign ups this Sunday and get fights sent out Sunday night.

Please help fill the other slots. Tell your alliance to get involved. And I'm also looking for fighters in the other weight classes too

Pretty hyped for this to start. This org is a good for the island...instead of 25 year old builds leaving the island to get crushed in the actual game, this has potential to make some legitimate prospects in the game due to the age limit. This is exciting.

Yes, it's a perfect idea, it really is. CRUSH the island and BREAK the game after.

You guys would be surprised how behind your fighters will be with skills, once the season ends.

Dude don't burst there bubbles. Everyone is pretty excited for this. I don't think people are under any illusions they will have a world beater after it finishes but for 6 months it's an even playing field.

Now the question is ...

When are you getting involved?

Dude don't burst there bubbles. Everyone is pretty excited for this. I don't think people are under any illusions they will have a world beater after it finishes but for 6 months it's an even playing field.

Now the question is ...

When are you getting involved?

He'll you make a fighter in either 145/205 or 265 and your first fight will be for the title. How bout that?

No testing fighters it says in the first page.

And it's called marketing. And if we are gonna talk about threads. Yes we get that you don't like KT, but you don't gotta spray your negativity all over the place. If you want in cool but if you don't that's also cool. The people who have signed up seem to like this idea and so do I. So that's all that matters really.

The reason for the threads is to make a KT org it's pretty hard to recruit fighters being this is an mma game but I happen to like Kickboxing and the feature is here so I'm gonna use it.

A lot of people were disappointed when the last KT org on the island closed. So I closed my private gym, I laundered all my fighter cash so I can hand out good prizes. We'll I hope they are good prizes. You will see on my managers page the prize money is in my account. It won't be touched as will be sent to the managers.

I just want to put on a good season of the island because I've never experienced having an org for long but this feels right and I will give it my all to make it successful.

So there will be tournaments to crown champions, it was the best way I could get enough people signed up to host some events so I can offer more money on contracts.

I'm doing the best I can with little to no experience what so ever.

BUT

I am totally happy and satisfied with how it's gone so far, even if it is seen as over the top. I don't really care it's bringing attention to a hole in the game. He'll even CK is thinking of opening a KT org.

Rant over. Have a great day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Who told you I don't like KT, I even made two fighters for your org.. Just said that all the threads about it confused me, I have master degree in Economics, never knew marketing's purpose is confusing people hehe. Not sure what this rant was about but good luck with your org.(hopefully i wont get another rant after this post)

• Upvote 1