amazing quick fight opponent

a little bit? I think its quite long, he can fight very decent competition for sure. Its his choice and he has all the right to do that. I just didnt expect such an opponent in a quick fight.

a little bit? I think its quite long, he can fight very decent competition for sure. Its his choice and he has all the right to do that. I just didnt expect such an opponent in a quick fight.

take it easy! just send your fighter to another city and take a NC :D

all in all... very unlucky qfc pick :(

It just so happens that a few QFCs are the fastest way to build Hype

Not against cans like Cain Carwin :)

Whatever you do, don't keep it standing and don't take him to the ground. And don't forget to bring a towel to your corner.

this is the wave of the future, there are a LOT of guys with fighters just training for months before a first fight

I even decided to give it a try

Steeve, why are you fighting your guy so soon? he has such shitty MT

I don't believe in MT. Actually I don't believe in BJJ, boxing and wrestling either but capoeira is not available. Plus money for training is running out.

it's never wise to make a fighter and book him a QFC right from the go, unless you don't care about that fighter and enjoy lossing.

You would be far better off to find an org that would give you a go and have them book you a fair fight if you really want to fight so early.

QFC is a lot like playing the lotto, really so nowdays. You could get a noob or you could draw Joe Blows superfighter who has been training up since May to pawn the world.

That guy has KO power too, he's really the whole package. He has Wonderful wrestling, but who knows what his takedown defense is like. You could conceivably win this, and it'd be hilarious to see a project fighter like that bite the dust.

That guy has KO power too, he's really the whole package. He has Wonderful wrestling, but who knows what his takedown defense is like. You could conceivably win this, and it'd be hilarious to see a project fighter like that bite the dust.

yeah, would be funny to see that he has absolutely no chin, cuts if you breathe on him, or has no heart and just curls into a ball the second you throw a punch at him.

this is the wave of the future, there are a LOT of guys with fighters just training for months before a first fight

I even decided to give it a try

^^ I decided to give it 5 tries. Though with my short attention span they will be fighting within a month. I dont want to stop training them until they hit remarkable/superb in every physical stat and around the same or proficient/strong in main skills and sub skills

take it easy! just send your fighter to another city and take a NC :D

This. : ) Apply for a witness protection program, change city, do a plastic surgery (change avatar). That Conwell dude have only 300$, not enough to chase you around.

Not sure why people would bother training a guy for months and months before sending him in.

Is it to try and have a perfect record? Who cares about a perfect record?

If my fighter loses his first 3 but then wins 18 in a row as his training catches up is he a bum? Probably not.

Not sure why people would bother training a guy for months and months before sending him in.

If my fighter loses his first 3 but then wins 18 in a row as his training catches up is he a bum? Probably not.

+ 1, i had a fighter who was 5-4 on his record, still havent cut him, and he is currently on a 8-4 record. people do cut their fighters too soon, when their record is not good.

But project fighters are fun, when he has the money to train for months, then you can build a fighter quicker, cos he never has to take a week off training because he got his ass beat in a fight

I'd like a perfect record.

Probably best to take a 0-0 contract for 2 fights with a low ranked org to start your career now than QFC (as long they as they are going to match you with people with similar skills as well as P4P)

Not against cans like Cain Carwin :)

Whatever you do, don't keep it standing and don't take him to the ground. And don't forget to bring a towel to your corner.

:rolling:

+ 1, i had a fighter who was 5-4 on his record, still havent cut him, and he is currently on a 8-4 record. people do cut their fighters too soon, when their record is not good.

I feel the same way. It's very possible to reach #1 P4P with losses on your record, and who cares if you got that gold plaque?