amazing quick fight opponent

Not sure why people would bother training a guy for months and months before sending him in.

Is it to try and have a perfect record? Who cares about a perfect record?

If my fighter loses his first 3 but then wins 18 in a row as his training catches up is he a bum? Probably not.

true theres very ffew fighters retire undefeated

I must admit I feel a tiny bit guilty when I bring a fighter out of traning for a couple quick fights to get them started.

I had to look twice though a few weeks ago when I did this because my 0-0 fighter had been training for about 2 months and actually was matched up against an 0-0 fighter that had been training a little longer. Luckily my fighter got the W.

I just got an interesting draw on my QFC. The fight org I was with hadn't put on any fights for a while so I asked to be allowed to do a QFC. My fighter got put against this fighter. Looks like he's in the exact same spot I am. 2-0, signed to the same org, same weight class. This could have been a good fight in the org, but now it's in QFC! It looks like an interesting clash of styles too, ground vs. standing with Ryan's Big Right Hand crashing into Maximus's granite chin.

I just got an interesting draw on my QFC. The fight org I was with hadn't put on any fights for a while so I asked to be allowed to do a QFC. My fighter got put against this fighter. Looks like he's in the exact same spot I am. 2-0, signed to the same org, same weight class. This could have been a good fight in the org, but now it's in QFC! It looks like an interesting clash of styles too, ground vs. standing with Ryan's Big Right Hand crashing into Maximus's granite chin.

u named ur guy after the kid in 16 candles? awesome!

man an blue belt with mediocre wrestling would kill you, you need to train more

• 3 months later...

Maybe QFC's should have an option to fight crap retired fighters. Feel bad for the guys who get bad draws in QFC.

My project fighter got a nice draw.

My guy :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=25406

The other guy :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=16222

To make it worse this is the 2nd Wonderful rated guy the other fighter has drawn in QFC.

To prevent this you could make quickfights like amateur bouts. You are able to gain hype by winning, but once you decide to 'go pro' it cleans your record. Of course that means that you can't go back to doing quickfights after you've done that.

To prevent this you could make quickfights like amateur bouts. You are able to gain hype by winning, but once you decide to 'go pro' it cleans your record. Of course that means that you can't go back to doing quickfights after you've done that.

Not a bad idea. Ideally there would be both, amateur QFC's with records getting cleared, and Pro QFC's simulating terrible orgs. Think Mike was considering smokers as well, which could serve as a good means to test project fighters while not ruining QFC for new fighters/managers.

Don't understand how a 8-1 guy can have low enough hype to fight in QFC.

Losing a big fight can cost you a lot of hype, especially if you get dominated. Also it looks like Arlovski had also previously not faced the greatest competition, except when he lost.

It's silly to allow 5-1, 6-1, even 8-1 fighters into what is essentially a noob event (or should be).

It's in Mike's best interests to fix it.

Most noobs bung their new fighters straight into QFC's and when they lose, their interest goes and they leave the game.

If noobs start off on a level playing field, they're more likely to win, get into the game, and go VIP.

Either that or make 2 QFC's, one where you allow anyone, and one where you have a 2 fight limit, or whatever the best regulating criteria might be.

I've just decided to book one of my 18 year olds into the QFC to see what he stacks up like in terms of hiddens and got a 7-3 fighter who is contracted to Syn, great.....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=33975

If he can pull it off it would be a good début scalp though.

Even a manager of your experience, and no doubt expertise, would struggle to pull this off. A noob? No chance.

If you're a noob, and you get that fight, you have no clue how to set the sliders, get mauled, lose heart and leave...more often than not.

Gotta be fixed.

If you lose heart after losing one fight then you probably shouldn't play this game in the first place, even if it is your first fight.

Out of my first four fights I won three. The loss was a first round, under two minutes, submission. Why? The build sucked. My other guy who has a questionable build won by KO in under a minute of the first round. The other two were submission wins, one in the late first round, the other half way into the third. Sure, having a 3:1 ratio might have helped me not care much, but even then I didn't just drop the guy who lost. I worked on him the best I knew how, which wasn't good at all so he still sucked and dropped a few more QFCs before I dropped him, but I didn't even give up on him after on match, let alone the entire game.

Maybe that's just me, though. I still contend that if you lose heart that quickly you shouldn't be playing this game, though, so maybe it's for the best that they get weeded out that quickly. I mean, would most newbs even recognize an even match?

If you lose heart after losing one fight then you probably shouldn't play this game in the first place, even if it is your first fight.

Maybe that's just me, though. I still contend that if you lose heart that quickly you shouldn't be playing this game, though, so maybe it's for the best that they get weeded out that quickly. I mean, would most newbs even recognize an even match?

I want bad players to stick around for purely selfish reasons. I mean look at my record, who else am I going to beat ?