amazing quick fight opponent

So fuck this stupid realism discussion and just do it the unrealistic way.

yea but then wot happens when the next gen of fighters or 2 gens down the line are all elite/elite/elite/elite with elite in all secondaries and physicals? wot would be the point of fight tactics?then it will all be down to luck...even the likes of anderson silva,penn,fedor,gsp,machida have weakpoints that you can plan for before a match...wot are u going to do against the guy that is elite in all things?

like i said im new here, dont wanna rock the boat or anything.really like the game and would be going VIP soon but i know i will NEVER create a project fighter.seems too much like exploitation to me...but thats just my opinion...if u pay for something you are entitled to use it as u see fit...right?

Are you being serious? a lot of people who train MMA are advised not to have there first fight for at least 2 years there are many that have trained Jiu jitsu/judo/karate/boxing/muay thai/kickboxing then since they were kids then transitioned to MMA when it became popular and gyms started opening.

and is your 2 years of MMA training enough to make u elite in all aspects? infact is your 10 years of boxing training enough to make u elite in even boxing?esp with no high level competition?why did they advice u 2 years and not 4 years...has anyone told u,"dude dont worry about fighting, just train hard enough and you will be better than anderson silva"??

I started boxing when i was 14, I started training in MMA last year. I was supposed to have my first fight in November so that's 9 years training.

Did I get that right:

- the first 8 years of training you had brought you to be at the point where a 22 yr. old mmatycoon new entry would be ( with a high emphasis on striking )

- then to top it off you had one ( 1.5 whatever ) year of mma training b4 your first fight ( which unfortunately had to be postponed ).

Now two things

1st I have nothing to say against a project fighter that trained some 1 or 2 game years - its 4 or 5 or more that I find somewhat rediculess.

2nd I guess you have to do a job for living, which means you will be training 'only' a few hours everyday while most of mmatycoons projects are doing full time training sponsored by a mysterious mentor.

EDIT: @Groundmaster There is no Amatuer MMA? LOLOCAUST!

Happy to see you amused. However what I meant is: There is no MMA event I ever heard of where no price ( money or even givaways ) where given, so strictly speaking they are not amateur sport save that of course they are performed by athletes who are not full time pros. Sry if I sound a bit weird its 4 am now and i'm tired ...

Let my try it like that QFC and maybe some of the smaller orgs are to me either amateur ( because no one can live on 100 $ a fight ) and then should be counted the same as IRL amateur competition or they are not ( because price money is involved ) and then neither are IRL competitions.

This was my somewhat suspect answer to a post further above where someone had written, that he sees p fighters doing amateur competition which is not shown because it is not covered by the game...

Edit: the 2 posts above express my feelings on this point exactly and are propably much better then my semicoherent ramblings.

1st I have nothing to say against a project fighter that trained some 1 or 2 game years - its 4 or 5 or more that I find somewhat rediculess.

Edit: the 2 posts above express my feelings on this point exactly and are propably much better then my semicoherent ramblings.

+ fuckin 1 million mate...thank goodness im not alone on this

ovoj i think i could have fought sooner guess i've got the fast leaner hidden stat lol, i go from gym to gym fighting as an independant fighter so i get advice from lots of different people. My brother fights under (team machine) ian freeman and he talks a lot of sense so i take notes off everyone i can.

Interclubs are competitions for amatuers and amatuer, you pay to get in, no headshots on the floor. Strike & submit , the contenders was a show just for semi-pros and amatuers. None of the fighters were paid they just got to sell there tickets for £25 and only had to give the owner £20

Semi pro rules - no headshots on the ground

amatuer rules - no headshots

Anyway i'm going off topic. I said before something has to be changed but i don't think it is in banning project fighters from using QFC. I think the making QFC a semi-pro bout would be better not in terms of rules but in terms of record either losing the qfc record or having a seperate record from your pro fights(contracted)

What I'd like ( maybe point one is already like this just that nobody realizes it ):

- Make experience a bigger Factor with a learning curve depending on age. This would make it a question of style rather then necissity to make a Project.

- Give no ( or almost no ) Hype to Fighters that beat vastly inferior ( in hype ) opponents ( this would also stopp Andrei Arlovsky style Managers a bit ) but give hype to Fighters that do well against superior Fighters even if they loose.

IRL lets say Dan Hardy knocks out an Amateur or he 'survives' five rounds with GSP while loosing a decision - what do you think would raise his 'hype' more?

Even more so, by being seen fit as a challenger for a superstar by an Organization raises the 'hype' of most Fighters.

That being said, I won't be in any way aggreviated if all stays the way it is.