Max amount of Chmapionship belts a fighter can have at one time?

Lavenders.pink

I have actually seen a few guys in the past with like 2-3 belts at the same time and the most I have seen I think is 4 belts. And it was from some closed down orgs that weren't fully closed down yet and another org that didn't set up a new title fight to crown a new champ.

Also sometimes people hop between divisions and can have a Connor Mcgregor like situation of holding multiple weightclass championships.

• Upvote 1

I have actually seen a few guys in the past with like 2-3 belts at the same time and the most I have seen I think is 4 belts. And it was from some closed down orgs that weren't fully closed down yet and another org that didn't set up a new title fight to crown a new champ.

Also sometimes people hop between divisions and can have a Connor Mcgregor like situation of holding multiple weightclass championships.

4 is good enough. if there were more weight classes in mma we could have those multi-champions with belts all over their waist, chest and shoulders.

BTW you are Finn The Human's manager right? I almost pulled the upset on you in the first round with my poor noob build! your guy took over SFC though, first time I saw him I knew I was in trouble.