Clearly a multi

skull

Hi folks.

Another one of these threads: Some things never change :)

I'm not a multi. I originally joined 2010 and played for several years. My old account has never been accessed since I left, and it never will be. When I left, I spoke to Mike and he agreed to give me my fighter slots back when/if i returned.

I've kept an eye on the game, and some while ago got the feeling I might like to play again. I made a new profile and told Mike who I am. When the Island started, I asked Mike for my slots back which he did for me. I knew the noob fund would be dishonest, so I did some trading to get some cash to get myself started (though I don't really need it with hindsight). I made a ton of island fighters because I thought it will be fun and doesn't tie me into 2 years of project-making. When the Island is over I can take a 6 month break, only log in once in a while and retire those fighters. When the island comes around again, I can play again fresh with a new roster, if I'm still enjoying it. I've never been one of those who says the game should be faster, because when you have the time this game is awsome, but my days of project-making are over.

You might ask why I chose a new identity.. It got too much for me before with org, private gym, alliance, and everything. I didn't have enemies, nor was I particularly important. I just wanted to play quietly, without an alliance, and without full-time company work.

Starting again allows me to collect trophies again (yes, it was tempting to create a few fighters and rake in the noobie trophies, but i didn't). I havn't told anyone I am a noob. Anyone who has asked I have told the truth.

I have two old friends who are still playing and I said Hi to them. Honestly, it would be a total anti-climax to reveal myself. I wasn't humors or that guy in Tokyo with the huge bogus org (forgot his name - Punisher profile pic). I was just some mediocre manager who never quite made the Top 10.

I'd hit it.

Lol. I would too. That's not really how I look, you can be sure.

• Upvote 9

Hi folks.

Another one of these threads: Some things never change :)

I'm not a multi. I originally joined 2010 and played for several years. My old account has never been accessed since I left, and it never will be. When I left, I spoke to Mike and he agreed to give me my fighter slots back when/if i returned.

I've kept an eye on the game, and some while ago got the feeling I might like to play again. I made a new profile and told Mike who I am. When the Island started, I asked Mike for my slots back which he did for me. I knew the noob fund would be dishonest, so I did some trading to get some cash to get myself started (though I don't really need it with hindsight). I made a ton of island fighters because I thought it will be fun and doesn't tie me into 2 years of project-making. When the Island is over I can take a 6 month break, only log in once in a while and retire those fighters. When the island comes around again, I can play again fresh with a new roster, if I'm still enjoying it. I've never been one of those who says the game should be faster, because when you have the time this game is awsome, but my days of project-making are over.

You might ask why I chose a new identity.. It got too much for me before with org, private gym, alliance, and everything. I didn't have enemies, nor was I particularly important. I just wanted to play quietly, without an alliance, and without full-time company work.

Starting again allows me to collect trophies again (yes, it was tempting to create a few fighters and rake in the noobie trophies, but i didn't). I havn't told anyone I am a noob. Anyone who has asked I have told the truth.

I have two old friends who are still playing and I said Hi to them. Honestly, it would be a total anti-climax to reveal myself. I wasn't humors or that guy in Tokyo with the huge bogus org (forgot his name - Punisher profile pic). I was just some mediocre manager who never quite made the Top 10.

Lol. I would too. That's not really how I look, you can be sure.

Guess this is where I apologize LoL Sorry bout all this, but it did look suspect as hell and usually a lot of multis pop up during the island. Apparently you're not one of then so good luck with those 25 fighters, I'm sure at least one will do good LoL

• Upvote 2