Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I just had some great whiskey and again I'm feeling generous. Anybody hit me up with 100k I give you 3 months vip, that easy. Time now is 22:17. You got one hour. First one to p.m me gets it. Over and out

so the whiskey was Laphroaig 10y old and the funny thing about that brand of whiskey is that my girlfriend's relatives (way back) where the ones that founded this lable.. do they have any part of it now? hell no.... sucks! but kinda cool anyway. Anyways peeps. The deal has been struck and is no longer in affect

I will be making 1 more deal, VIP or fighter slots and that would make the total of 3 deals :) So be quick and PM what you're willing to pay :)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here's a shameless plug :P Seeing as VIP's are all around in this thread, and some may want an alliance :)

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/asylum2.png

The Asylum is an alliance that is currently holding 14 managers. However there is room for a few more managers to join, and that's what this post is for; managers seeking an alliance. It doesn't matter if you have been here since the start of the game, or signed up today, everyone is welcome. All we ask is that you act mature on the boards, don't start fights and treat people with respect. Also don't screw org owners with contracts, if you want to release a fighter; pm the org owner and let them know and see what they think before releasing. There are enough douche bags on the internet, don't be one of them :P We have a private gym for the alliance members, which is located in Amsterdam. If you are interrested in joining, or have any questions feel free to drop me a pm ( John Hetfield (click here) ).

If folks rather not see any alliance adv. here, just drop me a PM as well, just figured I'd spread out the news a bit more.