KT EPL 1

Rambo

Ozzie vs Ravi next ,nice! Cool thing about the wildcard weeks is that you get a draw at your level each time like this. Makes it harder for the top guys to stay clear at the top, but makes it way more fun as well !!! =D

Yeah except it sucks to be matched against the same guy for all 3 wildcard matches! Would have been more fun if it was a rubber match but he's 2 up on me :(

"

Ozzie vs Ravi next ,nice! Cool thing about the wildcard weeks is that you get a draw at your level each time like this. Makes it harder for the top guys to stay clear at the top, but makes it way more fun as well !!! =D "

Ozzie's going down this time!

Down, as for `lose` or `knocked out`?

Neither is going to happen.

God please let this tournament end lmao Cane's Morale fucked him, I never had issues EVER with a fighters morale except for him.

Great job guys, lot of guys close to the top, those KO's really do make a huge difference.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028901431876.png

Ozzie Price

Aren`t you that manager whose fighter Xavi Burns refused to defend his belt against me? Guess what, I am already higher ranked than your chump and I am only getting started. Tell mr. Shittypants that he will never get a second chance to fight me. I plan on becoming number one p4p in KT and block your guy from ever getting to the p4pthrone in KT. Don`t bother telling him, as just hearing my name might send him to ER again with a brown stripe in his diaper.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028901431876.png

Ozzie Price

Aren`t you that manager whose fighter Xavi Burns refused to defend his belt against me? Guess what, I am already higher ranked than your chump and I am only getting started. Tell mr. Shittypants that he will never get a second chance to fight me. I plan on becoming number one p4p in KT and block your guy from ever getting to the p4pthrone in KT. Don`t bother telling him, as just hearing my name might send him to ER again with a brown stripe in his diaper.
............. (crickets)...........

I already have the #1, #3 P4P fighters on my roster and recently 2 of my fighters were #2 P4P KT. You're clueless and mad because I couldn't enter your little tournament.

Edit: I have the #1, #2, #8 & 11 KT P4P, good luck ever coming close to that bud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

............. (crickets)...........

I already have the #1, #3 P4P fighters on my roster and recently 2 of my fighters were #2 P4P KT. You're clueless and mad because I couldn't enter your little tournament.

Edit: I have the #1, #2, #8 & 11 KT P4P, good luck ever coming close to that bud.

Well, not exactly hard to do so, when you keep declining title fights and handpick your challengers...

Anyway, don`t take smack talk too personal, it is not.

Why would I be mad that you did not sign up eventually for my tourney? That was your decision and totally fine. I do not see how I could possibly be mad about that...

Anyway, KT EPL is already a fun tournament =)

• Downvote 1

Division 1

Ozzie Price 9

Kabu Loso 6.5

Tourney Fighter 6

Sutter Cane 6

Hilton Teimosia 6

Kick Boxer 5.5

Markus Remoreras 3

Clarence McGee 0.5

Division 2

Erick Clapp 7

Toshi Matoshin 6.5

Ravi Vamoosh 6

Incheol Wonha 5.5

Vesa Sykk 5.5

Shakhbulat Shamkhalaev 3.5

Daniel Silvestre 3

Coco Cobb 2.5

• Upvote 1

Division 1

Ozzie Price 9

Kabu Loso 6.5

Tourney Fighter 6

Sutter Cane 6

Hilton Teimosia 6

Kick Boxer 5.5

Markus Remoreras 3

Clarence McGee 0.5

Division 2

Erick Clapp 7

Toshi Matoshin 6.5

Ravi Vamoosh 6

Incheol Wonha 5.5

Vesa Sykk 5.5

Shakhbulat Shamkhalaev 3.5

Daniel Silvestre 3

Coco Cobb 2.5

Am I correct to say that only Ozzie and Clapp still have the chance to end as the first seed for the playoffs?

I matched Vesa and Hilton up this week as both of their opponents are MIA, unless someone has objection to that?

Kinda. I already fought him 3 times this tournament. Its not fun to fight the same guy over and over and over and over again. I'm sure Hiltons manager must be a little annoyed by it as well but I'll fight him again if there is no one else. I guess it will be a rubber match since Vesa and Hilton are 2-2 against each other so at least there is a bit of a rivalry there.

Division 1

Ozzie Price 10

Sutter Cane 7

Hilton Teimosia 7

Kabu Loso 6.5

Tourney Fighter 6

Kick Boxer 5.5

Markus Remoreras 4

Clarence McGee 0.5

Division 2

Toshi Matoshin 7.5

Erick Clapp 7