Sokoudjou

I think it's really about Minowa trying hard. If he shows up and tries some good takedowns, he may be able to take Sudoku to the ground and then it's all Minowa. But if he tries some sort of wacky gimmick stuff then his face it gonna get caved in. I'm still sad that the final isn't Mousasi v. Minowa, that would have been much more interesting.

It looks like Sokoudjou doesn't get it fast enough. Like somebody said before, it takes some time for him to realize that it is over. Of course, he needs to fix this, but i wouldn't say, he is an asshole, just looking to hurt people as much as possible.

Just on a little sidenode... if you take a look at some of bob sapp's K1 fights, you will see the same behaviour from sapp. He is hitting people on the ground, so in this case, Sokoudjou got the right person to taste this pills. Still, this doesn't make Sokoudjou right.

It looks like Sokoudjou doesn't get it fast enough. Like somebody said before, it takes some time for him to realize that it is over. Of course, he needs to fix this, but i wouldn't say, he is an asshole, just looking to hurt people as much as possible.

Just on a little sidenode... if you take a look at some of bob sapp's K1 fights, you will see the same behaviour from sapp. He is hitting people on the ground, so in this case, Sokoudjou got the right person to taste this pills. Still, this doesn't make Sokoudjou right.

Bob Sapp crying after Cro Cop punched him, I thought was punishment enough.

This is like hittin' a man while he's down.

Hahaha litterly.

It continues long after the fight is over. Minutes after his fight with Sapp he still looked like he wanted more and would punch anyone that came near to him. That's not how a sportsman should behave. Even the crazy caveman Wanderlei Silva never did that.

@ CKeppelrun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tzLy1BPsVI

take a look at this vid from 2:30 on (or better watch the full video. its great :D)

@ Steeve: ofc your absolutly right! That's not how a sportsman should behave! But i think the reason for his behavior is that he doesn't get himself under control and not an evil minde... Anyway, he needs to stop acting unfair as fast as possible, no matter what the reasons are.

• 2 weeks later...

In the post fight interviews and such, he apologized PROFUSELY! that was after the first time. now he does it again. So, saying "hes playing the role for japan" does not do it for me.