Dynasty K-1 Grand Prix

Rocket

We won't get another 12-15 managers between now and then it's the 20th and that's that, if you can't create on time and want to drop out let me know and I will find a replacement.

Defeatist thought Rocket, with all respect its the last thing this game needs.

We have "800" managers online always but another 15 more people in 14 days is fool's gold?

Either you are right and the bleak attitude is justified and Mike is going all North Korea on the manager activity count, or you are just impatient due to fear of it collapsing.

Saying we cant get 1 manager a day, seems like a bitch reaction to me pulling out....

I will just leave it in next time, then we might actually birth something great? *drop mic"

• Downvote 4

We have "800" managers online always but another 15 more people in 14 days is fool's gold?

Either you are right and the bleak attitude is justified and Mike is going all North Korea on the manager activity count, or you are just impatient due to fear of it collapsing.

Saying we cant get 1 manager a day, seems like a bitch reaction to me pulling out....

I will just leave it in next time, then we might actually birth something great? *drop mic"

This tournament will be awesome at 32 don't you worry and you are in no position to be calling me out on bitch reactions. This isn't mandatory for anyone if they don't want to be in because it's been reduced to 32 then that's fine I understand . As of right now no one has dropped out, except you of course *drops mic*

I am really amused how u manage to provide bullshit in every post u make. Hats down.

• Upvote 1

U? What else can YOU expect from a mindless sheep.

Spend 2 fucking seconds typing the extra O and U, and then get back to me.

People so fucking dedicated to this game, they cant speak english.

That's the only comeback you got? Judging a non-native speaker for his grammar. It gets even better.

P.S.: I know one guy who writes some words with caps lock on. People here are loving him.

• Upvote 1

OK guys so this is where we are at.....we are reducing this down to a 32 man tournament to get it rolling sooner rather than later. 64 would have been epic but that's for another time. Unfortunately i have had to reduce the numbers and i'm sorry to announce to the newer guys but the vets and established managers have been given preference to enhance the quality of this tournament. The managers selected are as follows...

http://i.imgur.com/N6gLUdT.jpg

i will email everyone with creation date and if i get enough responses it will be SUNDAY 20th AUGUST and the first even will be roughly 3-4 weeks after that

Thank you to everyone who entered and if your name isnt on the list keep a fighter space on standby because there may be drop outs

Aw man, I didn't make it. Oh well. Good luck to everybody in!

Damn, i should put a padlock on my keyboard when i plan on eating after midnight whilst splashing water everywhere.

Feel like a right fuckhead lol, guess i missed my chance but still happy to donate the 100k.

EDIT: Feel bad that new managers perhaps got dicked out of a spot because i was a drunk cry baby, if any new managers who signed up need some financial help, hit me up!

I entered two guys. Take one of my slots dude.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14989990771401.jpg

Bison "The Natural" Balrog

Fighter Biography:

"With Frightening Punching Power, Balrog Pounds his opponents until they are no longer able

to stand up.A top level member of Dynasty K-1

He is a belligerent man with a vicious mean streak and obsessed with money."

Fighter Story:

"Rising from a childhood of poverty, Balrog was once a great Boxing Champion and prize fighter.

He was Banned from Boxing for Permanently Injuring his opponents and Accidentally killing one,

so he joined the Dynasty K-1 Organization, and worked his way up from the bottom."

• ​​Intro Quote: "I'll Tenderize ya like a Steak!"
  • Fighting Style: Muay Thai
  • Character Type: Defensive
  • Birth Place: Dapitan City, Philippines
  • Birth Date: August 20, 1999
  • Dislikes: Fish, Hard-work,Math.
  • Height: 198 cm (6' 6")
  • Weight: 102 kg (225 lbs)