Dynasty K-1 Grand Prix

Rocket

• 3 weeks later...

I'm basically fucked next round. Gotta fight Marky whose dude popped lethal high kicks and heavy handed and has won both his fights in 5 seconds. Congrats on next round mate :)

I wouldn't be surprised if you win, you've already beaten a granite chin! My guy hasn't been tested yet, both fights ended early so who knows he might have a glass chin :D

Would love another 5 second win though I think the chances of that happening 3 times in a row is extremely slim

• 2 weeks later...

Was this fight fixed?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=895990

Jackson Wink's fighter won previous two rounds of the tournament by using very high clinch aggression. Suddenly, in the fight against his "brother" Blake Phoenix, Jackson decided to try very low clinch aggression while everyone knows that under 90% clinch aggro is a no-go. 69:10 strike attempts, considering it is obvious that Jackson knows how to play in clinch smells fishy af.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Was this fight fixed?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=895990

Jackson Wink's fighter won previous two rounds of the tournament by using very high clinch aggression. Suddenly, in the fight against his "brother" Blake Phoenix, Jackson decided to try very low clinch aggression while everyone knows that under 90% clinch aggro is a no-go. 69:10 strike attempts, considering it is obvious that Jackson knows how to play in clinch smells fishy af.

1) No, this fight wasn't fixed. I tried to win.

2) Since when does "everyone knows that under 90% clinch aggro is a no-go."? I've NEVER gone higher than 80% aggression in the clinch, and out of the top managers in the game that I've asked about this, at least one never goes above 70% aggro in the clinch, and all of the rest except one said they never go above 80% aggro in the clinch. Going too aggro makes you miss more than you land AND tires you out too quick.

3) I don't know how TF Blake's fighter attempted so many more strikes in the clinch than my guy, but his fighter likely has superior agility, speed, strength, and clinch since he has a fast learner with a private gym and I have a slow learner and don't have a private gym. And I guess maybe Blake upped his aggression in this fight beyond his normal levels and I didn't.

Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...