KT Hall of Fame

Rambo

As a community can we get together all (or at least most) of the former P4P #1 fighters that should be included in the KT Hall of Fame? I'll start. Please add anybody I missed.

Thomas Stark

Magnus Mamba

Rich Aces High

Stack Shillings

William Bird

Qing Kong

Antonio Laborina Lim

Li Xiaolong

Simon Kanitz

Giacomo Benvenuti

Don Marciano

Garson DeBramalo

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn

Sergei Dimitrovich

Sher Sha Suri

Ebraham Azhari

Milovan Cirkovic

...missing anybody? Jon Hess was #2 KT but never made it to #1... he was 11-0 though. Just think he was roadblocked by my fighter Qing Kong during his run.

• Upvote 4

Not sure if he was #1 P4P in KT

Tommy Grunge

Tommy Grunge is a traitor who ran away from KT, fighters like him are one of the big reasons KT is in the shape that it is! You know what, on a lighter note I would like to have seen Grunge vs Cirkovic back in the day, wouldn't be much for Joe to gain from that fight now though!

Tommy Grunge is a traitor who ran away from KT, fighters like him are one of the big reasons KT is in the shape that it is! You know what, on a lighter note I would like to have seen Grunge vs Cirkovic back in the day, wouldn't be much for Joe to gain from that fight now though!

They were in EFFA at the same time right before he left KT, I am surprised they never met up then.

Grunge ducked Qing Kong several times. I don't know if he ever got to #1 though. Kong was pretty much #1 until 11-22-2014 and lost it to Li Xiaolong - who became #1 after defeating Kong. Antonio Laborina Lim and Kong swapped #1 spots by beating each other before Kong lost it to Xiaolong.

Kong, Lim, Xiaolong passed back #1 spot around until Simon Kanitz won it from Xiaolong on 11-01-2015.

Don't think Grunge ever became #1 p4p KT. He never really beat any KT fighters with even the slightest bit of hype iirc.

William Bird ?/?/? - 7/28/13

Kong 7/28/13 - 7/11/14

Lim 7/11/14 - 10/17/14

Kong 10/17/14 - 11/22/14

Xiaolong 11/22/14 - 2/28/15

Lim 2/28/15 - 3/15/15

Xiaolong 3/15/15 - 7/04/15

Lim 7/04/15 - 7/18/15

Azhari 7/18/15 - 8/08/15

Xiaolong 8/08/15 - 11/01/15

Kanitz 11/01/15 - 6/11/2016 (he went to MMA, still remained p4p #1 for awhile @ KT)

Azhari ???

the bold was 100% how the P4P #1 KT fighter was swapped around during that time. I think Sergei Dimitrovich might of took it sometime during Xiaolong's 3/15 - 7/04 reign, but lost it when Marciano beat him.

Then Marciano became #1 P4P KT fighter on 9/04/2015 and retired #1 P4P KT fighter in game at the time. I think he reached it before that around July or June, but was very brief til Kanitz won his next fight.

I think Matterhorn became #1 P4P on 3/08/15 when he TKO Head kicked Marciano then he lost it on 4/04/15 to Sergei Dimitrovich. Then Sergei got TKO'd by Marciano on 5/09/15.

Timeline gets a little rough trying to figure out who had most hype at what times, but I know after the Bird - Kong - Lim - Kong - Xiaolong reigns @ #1 P4P, it kind of got swapped around by Xiaolong, Lim, Matterhorn, Marciano, Dimitrovich, Azhari, then Simon Kanitz came along an took #1 p4p KT for a while.

There's a chance Grunge's name was in there somewhere, but I personally don't recall it being #1. I remember him declining matchup vs Qing Kong and moving up a w/c and specifically being known as a pussy who wouldn't take any fight that was close on paper.

• Upvote 1

I can't recall 100% but I am pretty certain Grunge was #1 KT for a brief period. It's been over 2 years since I fought KT with him though so I'm not positive.

I think the discussion here has gotten off track however. I don't think we need to debate whether or not Grunge should be in the KT HOF. I think the real discussion that needs to take place is whether we should name the KT HOF after him or not?

Tommy Grunge KT Hall of Fame ... Has a nice ring to it.

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts?

I can't recall 100% but I am pretty certain Grunge was #1 KT for a brief period. It's been over 2 years since I fought KT with him though so I'm not positive.

I think the discussion here has gotten off track however. I don't think we need to debate whether or not Grunge should be in the KT HOF. I think the real discussion that needs to take place is whether we should name the KT HOF after him or not?

Tommy Grunge KT Hall of Fame ... Has a nice ring to it.

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts?

Duck Duck Goose now has a Hall of Fame attached to it?

I know Bob had a bunch of fighters near the top of the KT rankings

Abe Lievin

^ I'm pretty sure I saw him Ranked #1 at some stage. I'll ask Bob to jump in and give some insight since he pretty much ran KT single handedly for a long part of it's history.

I know Azahri and Lievin where #1 :P

Also cant comment on the Grundge Fighter he cherry picked and just wanted a good record. :D

I think this guy might have been #1 as well, but please check i am just flighing over names if i remember them as #1

"The Beast" Hank McCoy

after matterhorn, Kanitz was a shit long while #1 even after he left :D, then Chris found the right guys, switched around a bit and then my guy hold a long while. Dont know what happend the last 3 month tho. But i think all in all you got them. Of course i cant speak to the times before my time.

• Upvote 1

I know Azahri and Lievin where #1 :P

Also cant comment on the Grundge Fighter he cherry picked and just wanted a good record. :D

I think this guy might have been #1 as well, but please check i am just flighing over names if i remember them as #1

"The Beast" Hank McCoy

after matterhorn, Kanitz was a shit long while #1 even after he left :D, then Chris found the right guys, switched around a bit and then my guy hold a long while. Dont know what happend the last 3 month tho. But i think all in all you got them. Of course i cant speak to the times before my time.

Mostly Estefan's guys were #1 KT in the beginning. Thomas Stark, James Jones, Stack Shillings. Then Rich Aces High when he beat one of them. Big upset at the time.

I know the time frame around when Bird was dominant because Kong was the first fighter to beat him and take #1 spot. Obviously remember who Kong lost to, and so on. Could be missing a guy or two but overall I think pretty good job getting most of them together.

Kanitz is the KT GOAT. DeBramalo a distant #2, would have been #1 if I had kept him.

You are probably right. Cirkovic is pretty tough and the one time they fought Kanitz whipped him every round before KOing him in the 4th. Even whipped him in the clinch. Guys sometimes beat him in one or the other, but Kanitz is only one I can think of that really whipped him the whole fight.

• Upvote 1