How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

I like to pay with my cards or checking accounts. I hold most all crypto and it hurts me to trade it for others. In USA I must transfer and trade other crypto to buy BAT. Would rather have it sent to me and I pay by way of PayPal or VIPs, Fighter slots.

You're not having any of mine :P You should have asked humors last week, he'd have given you his for half a packet of crisps :arrowhead:

Just get some (on Bittrex) with your BTC, then set a sell order for double the price to sell half (maybe +75% to be safer), then you've got free BAT :)

• Upvote 3

Mike if you send me 500 BAT I will pay you through the donation section? I am willing to pay the mark up.

Finally got ride of a shit coin i was holding for ages at a profit :thumbup:.Note to self and everybody else avoid yobit coins at all cost .I am in a good mood about that so Here is a free mickey hart coin tip if anybody is interested . Cofound.it just took a dip in price.I suspect it to be back to original price in a week so a easy 10% there if anybody whats it .Current price is 0.00004000 on bittrex .Anybody what to have a friendly wager that the price will be lower or higher in a week :shades:

• Upvote 1