How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

No problem here Adam, you could probably start your own thread. Somewhere we could talk about various projects, and predictions. Glad OMG is working out for you. I check this form everyday, I like seeing what you guys have to say about the market. Helps getting lots of different angles. There are so many altcoins its tough to keep an eye on them all. ARK and LISK look to me like they could have some good gains in the near future.

• Upvote 1

I've not been posting cos I've just been 100% in BAT for a week or so, so there's nothing to say really :P

It's breaking out now ahead of "mid September" release of Mercury. I'll take a load out of BAT after that and day trade with it.

I've also bought Gunbot (an auto-trading bot) and gave it $50 to play with. It's been doing OK. Solidly up with about 10 good trades in a row but it dropped its first bollock today and made a bad buy on Sys coin.

• Upvote 1

My losses in NEO are starting to add up. Bought at a bad time. Right before the China news. The day before. It looked like it was gonna pop a little. Then got stubborn and hung on through the news. I still think NEO has a good team. I dont know how this China thing is going to play out anymore but hopefully i recover my losses. I cant see it falling too much further, TA looks to me like we should see some growth. But what the hell do i know. Its hard to imagine it getting much worse for NEO but it seems everyday it does.

I've been slowly taking profits (before all the FUD) and getting down to what I wanna hold. My exchange holdings are 43% OMG, 25% NEO and 13% TenX. I have my BAT, IOTA and Civic in wallets.

Guess who bought Ethereum for under $245 and Litecoin for under $50 today?

Life is good. Do not FUD. HODL.

• Upvote 1

I'm really watching TenX a lot at the moment outside of things I hold its the chart I monitor the most, it's ready for a 2x breakout once we pass the FUD I feel, setting up an entry but it hasnt come to me yet, if anything its trending away from my buy orders right now :)

NEO is another obvious 2x if you hold it is the best way forward, again something I keep talking to myself about when is right to get back in. CVC is great, the problem was it had a pump before I was ready to enter so its something I'm waiting to return to levels im comfortable with before I load up. Good picks tho Cobb!

I hear IOTA all the time, I just haven't looked into it enough to say one way or the other, you cannot cover every coin I guess :P

The reality.

h0JyNGwORUWcn5TDTjTvsQ.png

The future.

YBGlITIeQHa5LvhdGclZ-g.png

Why the drop after $25,000 I hear you ask? this is the point that BTC's market dominance will plato and other high cap coins will become true trusted mean's of value storage as the volatility of the early markets we are in now comes to a sideways stand still and the money filters out into the OMG's and ARKs and KMD's for the future.

Is this part of a still bigger Elliot wave you ask? yes it is my friends. Even after 2021's return to $12,500 we will see higher highers and lower lowers once again, the fundamentals do not change.

Fundamentals maybe doesnt change but you are saying I have to wait 10 years now!?

• Downvote 1

I'm really watching TenX a lot at the moment outside of things I hold its the chart I monitor the most, it's ready for a 2x breakout once we pass the FUD I feel, setting up an entry but it hasnt come to me yet, if anything its trending away from my buy orders right now :)

NEO is another obvious 2x if you hold it is the best way forward, again something I keep talking to myself about when is right to get back in. CVC is great, the problem was it had a pump before I was ready to enter so its something I'm waiting to return to levels im comfortable with before I load up. Good picks tho Cobb!

I hear IOTA all the time, I just haven't looked into it enough to say one way or the other, you cannot cover every coin I guess :P

TenX is a good buy at this price imo. The bulk of my TenX was bought around $2 and feel that both short and long-term gains are easy at the current price. All of my Neo was bought at $18, so I feel okay that it's sitting at $17.74 after all the FUD.

IOTA is a long-term play and I'm not looking to-day trade any of this. Nor do I think there is much money to be made in the near future. I just think this is 5/10 years from being really big. Or it could be a year or 2 from being worthless. I would say look into it without the plan to-day trade it. If you like it, buy and put it out of you mind.

• Upvote 1

Sold all my BAT and bought NEO so now I have only NEO. Lets hope it will go up but untill then seriously how to windraw money from that site? I am just waiting for it to him 250$ and then I am out.

Sadly some one said NEO would never go lower than 30$ but now its lower than 20%.

That's probably the dumbest trade you could possibly do right now :D