A little insight would be helpful

TonyScat

I have a fighter, Kami Kazi ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=289160 ) I'm attached to him, and he has his merits, but I would appreciate a critical view of him before I cut him. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Not understanding the conflict. What about him don't you like??? He seems to have a decent chin with only one TKO loss.

Hiddens look decent, man. I think he gets outstruck probably because his primaries and secondaries are slightly behind his opponents' striking skills so you can take some time to work on them. Also I feel like you are attempting too many head and body kicks, which basically have lower accuracy and this might cost you some decision losses.

I think you can keep him but I would not blame you for sacking him. Sometimes losing fights or a losing record causes me to sack a fighter especially once they hit their decline. However if he is not on his decline then try to keep him and keep your kick attempts lower. Head kicks are hardest to land and body kicks are harder than leg kicks so that may be your problem. Try to reduce kicks and maybe head kicks and body kicks, if that does not help then sacking him would be the best option.