Trump2020

Can you change the eyes? I think its higher than the ears. Make it look cocky like the real cody. And use a dark animated background instead? Will be paying 20k-30k. Thanks

What you mean by changing the eyes? I can only use eyes what are used in base game avatars. I can try to see if any other of them are meaner or not.

And darker animated background? You are talking about gif flag?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried but the quality of thes images where fucking terrible no clue if anything of this would be accepted.

uyUbwfV.pngTkocNuy.pngcBGKhKj.pngLR6x5UC.pnguPo0Uam.pngO16DMqg.pngdN2dxZv.png

They are pretty fucking dope. You could try layering the original picture over the top and adjusting transparency (and possibly the contrast) for the pick guy and the one above it with the sword. Once you have adjusted the top layer you airbrush (erasing/fading the top layer) around the facial features allowing the modified version to come through where u want to (it's a trick I heard about recently, so excuse me if what I'm saying is obvious). Apart from those two I'd say they are perfect. The middle bottom looks slightly stretched upwards, but great still. They are really artistic. I would pay money for the bold guy top 2nd from left and Ito....and maybe bottom left. He looks like a Monkey Magic.