"Don Mess Wit " Jon Hess

bjornmma1

A few days ago, I picked the legendary Jon Hess up from the FA-list.

First of all I was sorry to see that PBR did not retire him and added him to his HOF.

Hess is one of the 3 or 4 fighters that had an untouchable aura surrounding him when I was playing as a noob manager.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13976539209288.png

"Don Mess Wit" Jon Hess

So my question is, hang up his gloves, or see if another legendary oldtimer would be interested in one final throwdown for the ages....?

• Downvote 1

I say give him a chance. Worst case it's another ko or two on his record, best case he makes a title run. Also, 40 ain't so old for a heavyweight :)

A title run is not an option. It is either one fight or nothing. His physicals have dropped to a point beyond saving. If his physicals would be anywhere near decent, I would really have considered a full contract.

I don't think he has it in him anymore but then again you are that kind of manager who does this with fighters who are "done" in everyone's eyes but yours.

Thanks, I am flattered ;)

Me personally, in his possible retirement fight, I see him knock out Puno,but yeah...

I will see if any big names step up, oldtimers or not and then go from there. Logic would dictate to retire him,but I do not always like logic.

Mase Force is 38 and has 2 fights left in his contract at KO. If you want to sign him to UFC or Daredevil Mase would love to meet him in either organization.

You could even get a descent warm up fight or just train your physicals and they would meet around Christmas.

If that works for you I can get the boys to work something out.