Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Unfortunately I do not have time to write consistently. I work long hours and have a lot of other things on my plate. I do the occasional review or preview or other type format purely for fun. I do not get paid for these (and am not asking for money), and I have to pick and choose which ones I do. Typically it is one that has at least one of my fighters in it. This one had seven Evil Empire fighters in it so I felt the need to do so even more. I'm glad you guys like them, though, and that might encourage me to write them more often.

thanks for your time ,when you write something it's 10/10 no doubt

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b6.jpg

MMA TODAY:

We talked with Wes "The Best" Ray training at the gym he recently moved to Sydney Combat Method. When asked why the move this is what he had to say "Well I'm the champ and the greatest but if you want to stay the greatest you have to realize a few things. I'm not as young as a lot of these guys out here today. So I don't know how much time I'll be in peak form. Also not a big difference but I do get a little more personal attention to my training at Sydney and while I do love I'm not having to teach any classes there so my training is focused on me. I'm being treated great there. Not to take anything away from where I was training at before. They helped me become and stay a champion so I can't say anything bad about them."

We also asked him about the thoughts on his current division in RISE. His response wasn't as nice. "Well I'll tell you what I think of the top 5. First we have my current opponent Max Slaughter and he would have a better shot at shinning my shoes than beating me in a fight. His stand up is sloppy and all over the place. Honestly think mine is better. He comes from a great wrestling background like I do but I'm a multi-level collegiate champion so I do think I have an edge there and his bjj is suspect while mine is legit. Then we have the number 2 guy Dante Fiaschi the kid is young, hungry, and good. I believe as of right now he is the future of this division. He has pretty good stand up and while not the best still a decent ground game, but he's still about 2 years too soon for me. The number 3 guy is hanging around the top still Max Onera. So I'll give him credit for that and is suppose to have great ground game but who submitted him in his only loss to date? Oh that's right I DID! The number 4 guy Terrell Jones do we even have to ask what I think of this guy? I mean let's face it I let the public choose how they wanted me to beat him and then delivered it and quickly. Then in the top 5 last and well certainly least Fred Daniels. The records say he is 1-0 but he's 1-1 as he lost to my friend Jhin. This says a lot of what I think of that guy especially given how little I think of Terrell Jones; Fred Daniels doesn't deserve to be in the same conversation as the other 4 guys."

Next we wanted to see more about what was the reason behind him leaving collegiate wrestling early to help his family and if he had any regrets. "Well the family reason was my mom got sick and bills and medical bills were starting to pile up. I still send some money back home to help pay off medical debt of her's and help out. Do I regret it? Do I regret helping family? Not in the slightest. I mean I had a JUCO championship and a Division 1 championship. If I had stayed in college longer maybe I would have got a request to try out for the Olympic team and represent the USA but I might not have made the team. I know as it is right now while I'm getting back into fighting shape and retooling that I'm not at Olympic level currently and wasn't at that level yet back then either, but regrets not a one."

We would like to thank Wes "The Best" Ray for taking time to interview with us today.

• Upvote 3

RISEPodcast_EP1.jpg

Humble: “Hello and welcome to the very first edition of the RISE podcast. Our very first guests for our pilot episode will be RISE Champions Henry Aron and Mario Farina. Joining me first today is the current RISE Light Heavyweight Champion and #3 RISE P4P, Henry Aron. Henry is currently undefeated with 8 victories to his name, all of them ending with a finish, and is tied for the most wins and fights for RISE, along with Wes Ray. He recently defended his belt at RISE 18, where he finished his opponent, Melvin Comeau, at the very end of the first round by TKO.

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me today, Henry. How are you feeling?”

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b6.jpg

Henry Aron: "Bien, Good, very good today. I want to thank you for the nice introduction for me and the other fighters that you mentioned. It is only 3 days from my last fight, so I expect some soreness most of this week, but overall I am feeling great for where I am at right now.”

Humble: “That’s great. You put on an exciting show in that recent bout that i’m sure the fans won’t forget. One takedown was all it took, and it was pretty much over from there. You now have 5 wins ending in the first round, your other 3 coming from the third round, which means you are yet to enter the “championship rounds” in your professional career. How do you think you would do in those late rounds? Do you think you are conditioned enough in case that is to happen?”

Henry Aron:Yes, Of course. I work very hard in the gym and the training recovery room to make sure that I am ready for all situations. My management and coaches keep me highly tuned and I know that long fight means more recovery time and less gym time. I like my gym time, it allows me to be myself and get better at my job, so while I am ready to go for 5 rounds, that is not what I am going for on fight night.”

Humble: “What would you say separates you from the rest of the light heavyweight division?”

Henry Aron: “I think there are many things. Mostly, the support from my fight team, coaches, manager, and friends, and on fight night the fans just make me want to give them the best show that I can. I win for them.”

Humble: “When you have a fight coming up, do you usually stick to a strict diet plan?”

Henry Aron: “It is a good question and I handle it more different than some other fighters. Since day 1 I have a strict diet for this life. I do have a diet plan for every day whether I am training or fighting, and my weight is always where it needs to be since about 1 year ago when I reached my target fighting weight. We joke that I can always know how much change I have in my pocket, by looking at my weight on the scale.”

Humble: “Rising stars Daniel Orndorf and Jean Luc Phaneuf are both edging towards a possible shot at your title soon, and they'll be battling it out at RISE 20. Will you be keeping an eye on how that fight goes?”

Henry Aron: “Oh yes, I will be very interested at who will be fighting with me next. I’ve known Daniel for a little bit of time, he fought the night I won the belt. I believe he did very well that night also. Jean Luc I know a little less time, but I study these guys, other fighters too, there are some good names at this weight and I know Melvin will be after another shot at some point.”

Humble: “What would you say your biggest strengths are? And what do you think you need to improve upon the most?”

Henry Aron: “I hear that I am slow, and that has a bad sound. I like to be more steady and a little less reckless. If you go too fast it can be reckless, and will not always end in a good result. I work everyday to be quicker, but I do not want to be so fast and reckless to put myself in a bad situation.”

Humble: "Great answer. We are now at the midway point of the podcast, so we will be switching over to our next guest. It was great having you on the show, Aron. We'll be right back after this commercial break."

[The screen fades to black and a brief advertisement for RISE Gambling begins to play]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1517948196RISE%20Gambling.jpg

“Odds for RISE 19 are now up! Come in and bet on your favorite fighters!”

[After the advertisement, Mario Farina is seen on screen sitting across from Humble, where Henry Aron sat before him]

Humble: “Welcome back everyone. I am now joined by the current Heavyweight Champion and #4 RISE P4P, Mario Farina. Mario is undefeated with 4 victories so far, all coming from (T)KOs, and is tied for the most KO wins at RISE. At RISE 18, he became the new heavyweight champion after knocking out former champ, Bennie Benson, in the 5th round. Now Mario, what was going on in your head when you heard those words, "And New" just a couple nights ago?”

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15095486692310.gif

Mario Farina: “Claiming the champion's belt is the prize for years and years of hard training, not something you can achieve by luck or shit like this. I have a perfect team at my back, and we have worked hard for this achievement, so i wasn't surprised for my win, the belt was mine even before i stepped on the mat.”

Humble: “Your fight with Benson was your first fight past the first round, which might have had some of the fans worried and uncertain on if you would be able to handle those deep waters. Though, you seemed to handle it pretty well and get the finish you deserved. Did you expect the fight to last that long?”

Mario Farina: “I have to admit that i have been more prudent this time and i've taken more time for study my opponent. But my fans know well that i don't leave any fight in the hands of the judges, i'll keep the show up and the chin of my opponents down.”

Humble: “I like it. It was certainly a joy to watch. Now, out of the whole heavyweight division, who would want to fight the most?”

Mario Farina: “I've seen that Tommy Tank is doing well so far, i would like to give him his first loss.”

Humble: “That would be a fun fight to watch, that's for sure. Now, what supplements are you currently taking, and would you recommend it to other fighters?”

Mario Farina: “I've found a good brand where i train in London, it's called Sully's Bar and Grill, very high quality if you ask me.”

Humble: “I've heard of them. Very good stuff over there. So, what would you say you prefer the most, taking the fight to the ground or staying on the feet?”

Mario Farina: “I tend to keep the fight on the feet, but I like to mix things up when i can.”

Humble: “Your training partner, Alessio Bianchi, is fighting to become the first ever Featherweight Champion for RISE as he takes on the undefeated Tim Slater. How do you think he'll do in that bout?

Mario Farina: “Alessio is really a tough guy, both in life and in the cage. I know he is really looking forward for his fight just like our manager is. Anyway we are going to see a ground game with some great wrestling skills, since both Bianchi and Slater will aim to take the fight there.”

Humble: “I sure do wish both of them the best of luck in that bout. They wouldn't be the first 19 year old to win a belt at RISE, however, as you are only 19 yourself and already champ. Did you expect to have this much success at so young?”

Mario Farina: “Yes i expected this. I'm young but i've worked several years, apparently more than the older fighters did, the belt always goes to the best without looking for things like age.”

Humble: “You've got a long road ahead of you, but of course your career will come to an end at some point. What do you say you'd want to be remembered for at the end of your career?”

Mario Farina: “I always live in the present with few questions about the future... but maybe i would like to be remembered as the champion who spared no effort in the cage and never gave up.”

Humble: “That’s a great mentality to have, and you seem to be on track of being remembered that way already..oh it looks like we are actually out of time, but thank you for being here and answering some of my questions. It was great having you.”

Mario Farina: “Yep. Thank you”

[Humble and Mario are seen talking casually as the screen fades to black, and the pilot episode ends]

• Upvote 4

RISE 19 Main Card Preview

By Humble Greco & Neon Richards

(Apologies for another late and short write up)

(Humble Greco)

MAIN EVENT

Benny “Greatest” Alison (7-1) vs Bruno “Brahma Bull” Faze (3-1)

Our main event of the evening is no title fight, but it is something that all RISE fans have been waiting for. Former champ, Benny Alison, and top contender, Bruno Faze, will be battling it out for a possible title opportunity. Benny Alison took this fight knowing that he would still be injured from his last one, but he is very ambitious in getting that title back on his shoulder. Alison will need to avoid going to the ground at all costs as Faze is superior in that area. Every win from Faze has come from a Submission, while every win from Alison has come from a (T)KO. We should be expecting this one to end early on, but how it will end is a mystery.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Meatball Destroyer (4-0) vs Cornelius “There Will Be Blood” Barnaby (3-1)

Our co-main event will be showcasing Meatball Destroyer’s first title defense after he defeated Alexis Anderson for the welterweight belt by split decision in the fight of the night at RISE 14. He will have his hands full though, as he takes on the up and coming Cornelius Barnaby, who has just recently moved down to 170 from 185. I feel that these two might just stay on the feet and throw hands as that seems to be where they perform the strongest. I think we’ll be seeing another fight of the night here as well, as this one’s got all the right ingredients to make an absolute slugfest. Let’s hope i’m correct here.

(Neon Richards)

FIGHT 8

"Crazy" Tim Slater (3-0) Vs. Alessio "Lt. Smash" Bianchi (2-1)

Today we will be crowning a new champ in the 145 division with 2 of the most dangerous people on the ground in the org. Both winning one fight by submission and one by decision.
This match is for sure going to be going to the ground as Tim Slater is a blue belt and Alessio Bianchi is a little more experienced having a purple belt to his name.
I feel like this is going to be a 5 round fight with both fighters being very active on the ground and working to try and get a submission in.
We will be having a war on our hands to see who wants this belt more and see who is willing to leave it all in the cage in a 5 round seat grabbing bout to become the new 145 champ.

FIGHT 7

Echart Tolle (2-1) Vs. "Savvy" Jazz Clementine (2-1)

This is another 145 bout that we have on our hands here this one to clinch a #1 contender shot and a chance to become the champ of the 145 belt right after a new champ is crowned today.
As it is looking so far this fight is going to be staying on the feet in a nail biting 3 round haymaker match. The deciding factor of the fight though is going to be if Clementine is going to be able to get in the clinch where he is most effective in or if Tolle will be able to use his long arms effectively and utilize the jab enough to keep him away. This should be a good one as both of the fighters are really trying to get to the top of this devision and this is shot to do it.
Everything that they have is going to need to be left inside the cage tonight and nothing taken out besides a smile. The predictions for this fight are looking like a quick one and a fast KO that can go both ways.

UNDERCARD

Never TryTo vs Zardu Hasselfrau

Jhin Markell v Wade Rogers

Pyrrhus Nikos v Nick Morris

Jorn Diener vs Frank Greene

PRELIMS

Manolito Punyos vs Pedro Changgg

Big Boi vs Herbal The Leaf

• Upvote 2

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - Alessio Bianchi(3-1)

1.Charles Kenway(3-0) ↑

2.Tim Slater(3-1)

3.Echart Tolle(2-2) -

4.Andre 3000(1-1)

5.Richey Edwards(1-1) ↑

6.Catalin Marius(1-0) ↑

7.Zardu Hasselfrau(2-2) ↑

8.Cristian Cyborg(2-5) ↑

9.Carter Von Krokehaumer(0-1) ↑

10.Eta Knox(0-1) -

Champ - Randy Kelly(8-0)

1.Niudu Kakka(3-0) -

2.Wale Ammond(4-1) -

3.Bill Hardwick(2-1) -

4.Samuel Gervais(3-0) -

5.Barrios Messi(4-2) -

6.Nick Morris(2-1) ↑

7.Ian McMahon(2-0) -

8.Pyyrhus Nikos(4-1) ↓

9.Pedro Changggg(1-1) ↓

10.Jeffery Larson(1-1) ↓

Champ - Cornelius Barnaby(4-1)

1.Ricky Gracie(4-0) -

2.Valerio Bartoli(3-0)

3.Meatball Destroyer(4-1) ↓

4.Jhinn Markell(5-1)

5.Carlos Lawler(6-3) ↓

6.Athan Pallas(5-0) ↓

7.Deniis Reynolds(2-0) ↑

8.Wade Rogers(3-2) ↓

9.Armend Berisha(2-2) -

10.Facundo Galley(2-2) -

Champ - Wes Ray(5-0)

1.Max Slaughter(4-0) -

2.Dante Fiaschi(5-0) -

3.Max Onera(4-1) -

4.Terrell Jones(5-1) -

5.Fred Daniels(1-0) -

6.Lebron Griffin(1-1) -

7.Kyrie Griffin(1-1) -

8.Michael Grundmann(2-1) -

9.Tony Agotti(1-1) -

10.Slipp Rock(1-2) -

Champ - Henry Aron(8-0)

1.Melvin Comeau(8-3) -

2.Daniel Orndorf(2-0) -

3.Jean Luc Phaneuf(2-0) -

4.Carlos Anderson(4-1) -

5.Herbal The Leaf(2-2) ↑

6.Frank Granger(1-0) -

7.Tyan Quincy(2-2) ↓

8.Raghave Upadhyaya(3-2) -

9.Mike Quick(2-1) ↑

10.Herbert Fliegknecht(0-2) -

Champ - Mario Farina(4-0)

1.Benny Alison(8-1) -

2.Tommy Tank(4-0) ↑

3.Bennie Benson(5-2) ↓

4.Rich Silva Jr(3-1) ↑

5.Bruno Faze(3-2) -

6.Alistar Ngannou(3-2) ↓

7.Martin Ajax(3-2) ↑

8.Nilton Cruz(3-1) ↓

9.Franco Dillveux(4-1) -

10.Jorn Diener(1-1) -

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Wes Ray(5-0) -

2.Randy Kelly(8-0) -

3.Henry Aron(8-0) -

4.Mario Farina(4-0) -

5.Cornelius Barnaby(4-1) ↑

6.Benny Alison(8-1) -

7.Alessio Bianchi(3-1) ↑

8.Max Slaughter(4-0) ↓

9.Ricky Gracie(4-0) ↓

10.Dante Fiaschi(5-0) ↓

RISEPodcast_EP2.jpg

Humble: “Hello hello. Welcome to the second edition of the RISE Podcast. Our guests today consist of rising featherweight stars Catalin Marius and Charles Kenway, who will be stepping into the cage with one another at RISE 21 on March 24th. If you want to see our previous podcast where we interviewed RISE Champions Henry Aron and Mario Farina, then just visit https://humblegreco.wixsite.com/rise/rise-podcast ! We will be posting all previous podcasts there as well. Now, we’ll be kicking off the show with “The Young King” Catalin Marius. Welcome Catalin, thank you for taking the time to come on the show. How’s training camp going for you so far?”

Catalin_Marius.gif

Catalin Marius: "I started my training camp right after I signed the fight offer because I need to win this fight to be in top 5 featherweight, and the training camp is going phenomenal"

Humble: “That’s good to hear. You and Charles got into a bit of a heated argument on social media not too long ago leading up to the fight offer. What are your thoughts on him exactly?”

Catalin Marius: "First I forgot to say thanks for the invite and for having me on your amazing show. This guy thinks he's the best fighter in the world because he won 3 fights with 3 randoms bums ,he won all 3 fights via submission and these bums had white belt or some shit like that,I am here to stop this bum and ready to put him to sleep when we will meet in the octagon .He's not ready for me, mark my words"

Humble: “Can’t wait to see it. What is your prediction for the fight?”

Catalin Marius: "My prediction is round 3 via KO with an elbow in mouth"

Humble: “As you said earlier, a win here would bring you into the top 5, which means that you could have a title opportunity in your hands. Do you think you are capable of winning that belt?”

Catalin Marius: "I'm pretty sure I will be ready for anyone because I am The Young King here and ready to change the game,definitely I will get the belt this year and next year I will move up and get the 155 belt"

Humble: “Love the confidence. And what supplements are you taking to help get you to the top?”

Catalin Marius: "I am taking supplements only from RISE Nutrition they has the best supplements in the world,best quality"

Humble: “I’m sure you’ll get some freebies in the mail for saying that. Now, in what area do you think you are strongest in MMA? And weakest?”

Catalin Marius: "Stand up is my favorite and the strongest area at the moment,I don't think I got any weakest area right now I beat that guy at RISE 16 and he was looking for submission for like 1 or 2 rounds and he didn't got it,he had over 20 attempts"

Humble: Should be tough for Charles to submit you with that defensive grappling then. My final question for you is: When were you nicknamed “The Young King”, and why?

Catalin Marius: "If Charles will be looking to submit me or dream about that, he should stop and try next year. I got that nickname when i was like 16 years old and 6 boys were trying to kill me because the leader of them caught me with his girlfriend in the bed and I beat him, and after that I beat him again when he was trying to kill me with the boys after the school late night ,I saw them and i told myself "If I don't fight and KO these guys now, they will kill me and I will not be able to make history, to change history" and I was standing and waiting for them like a Young King and I knocked every boy out with punches and body kicks and after that they called me in the press "The Young King" and that was it! I didn't have an easy life, I had a fucking tough life and I'm glad to be here to change people lives! Thanks for having me in the second edition of the RISE Podcast"

Humble: “No problem, thanks for joining me and good luck att RISE 21!”

[As Catalin is leaving and Charles begins to enter, Catalin spits towards Charles which causes Charles to lunge towards him, but security is there to separate the two and Catalin is escorted out of the room. Humble decides to take a quick break and return once things have calmed down]

Humble: “And we are back with Charles Kenway. We do apologize for the little incident that occurred earlier, but we are now ready to get you guys those questions you want answered. Charles, how are you?”

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: “Not doing too bad after seeing the RISE 19 fights tonight. Happy to move up in the rankings, but Catalin really spoiled the mood when he spat on my new shoes.”

Humble: “Probably shouldn’t have decided to get you two so close to one another. Anyway, you are tied for the most submissions at RISE. Do you think you’ll be adding another submission victory to your record come March 24th?”

Charles Kenway: “No doubt. Not much else to say.”

Humble: “Tonight we saw Alessio Bianchi take home the featherweight belt. Your thoughts on the fight?”

Charles Kenway: “I feel like the fight went the way it should’ve went. Bianchi was the better fighter, but i’m looking forward to fighting him after I take out this bum.”

Humble: “What would you say separates you from the other featherweights?”

Charles Kenway: “I feel like what separates me from everybody else is my confidence and ability to finish fights quick and when I want to. I know my limits though, but even then they’re still above the rest.”

Humble: “You are Catalin are both pretty confident, that is for certain. Is your training camp going well?”

Charles Kenway: “Yea, definitely. The training camp has been going well. I’ve been getting what I want done and when I want it. I’ve got an excellent tier of coaches to help me get to my peak fitness for fights. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be here today.”

Humble: “Where do you see yourself in a couple months?”

Charles Kenway: “At the store getting new shoes with the title on my shoulder.”

Humble: “Ha. I like it. Thank you for your time, Charles. And good luck to you at RISE 21. Can’t wait to see the fight.”

Charles Kenway: “You’ll be talking to me again soon.”

[The screen fades to black as Charles and Humble are seen shaking hands]

• Upvote 3

Great job guys !! Sorry I have been so absent from the game lately, was travelling a lot for work and then was travelling a lot for fun.

I have a fighter at 145 I have been training (well kinda.. during my month+ hiatus he wasn't taking his supps but woteva) though and soon will have to unleash in the org.

Anyways just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with the org and specially to Humble and the writers/contributors for all the hard work. I think it would be silly for me to jump into the org now that Humble has laid the foundations pretty much by himself and the org is starting to be profitable.

Having had a very successful org on the Island I know how much $ it can generate and just want to document it here that I will not be taking any $ from the RISE org. I honestly just need enough to sustain my private gym and I think my current fighters get me enough of that. I also want to fight my 1 fighter here and maybe pick up some FAs to fight them at RISE. Of course Humble will be matchmaking so you can be 100% sure he will make the fights fair.

Anyways just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with the org and to all the people that have worked hard to make it a success. I believe RISE will be here for a very long time. I also want to publicly document that Humble has 200% power over all decisions on this org, I am more of an honorary member (staff?) if you can call that and if he will have me. Meaning that if Humble wants to make Ikki fight for the belt on 2 or 3 or 5 divisions he can do so (at whatever weight they agree on) and I promise I will not say a word or start any drama.

Taking a step back from the game has really given me a new outlook on it and I hope to make the best out of it. Of course there will be some fake drama but I promise it will be just for laughs and none to be taken too serious. I see the game growing and lots of new and returning managers making a positive impact on the game. I really want it to continue so I can kick everyone's butt :)

Sincerely,

Ibbi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great job guys !! Sorry I have been so absent from the game lately, was travelling a lot for work and then was travelling a lot for fun.

I have a fighter at 145 I have been training (well kinda.. during my month+ hiatus he wasn't taking his supps but woteva) though and soon will have to unleash in the org.

Anyways just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with the org and specially to Humble and the writers/contributors for all the hard work. I think it would be silly for me to jump into the org now that Humble has laid the foundations pretty much by himself and the org is starting to be profitable.

Having had a very successful org on the Island I know how much $ it can generate and just want to document it here that I will not be taking any $ from the RISE org. I honestly just need enough to sustain my private gym and I think my current fighters get me enough of that. I also want to fight my 1 fighter here and maybe pick up some FAs to fight them at RISE. Of course Humble will be matchmaking so you can be 100% sure he will make the fights fair.

Anyways just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with the org and to all the people that have worked hard to make it a success. I believe RISE will be here for a very long time. I also want to publicly document that Humble has 200% power over all decisions on this org, I am more of an honorary member (staff?) if you can call that and if he will have me. Meaning that if Humble wants to make Ikki fight for the belt on 2 or 3 or 5 divisions he can do so (at whatever weight they agree on) and I promise I will not say a word or start any drama.

Taking a step back from the game has really given me a new outlook on it and I hope to make the best out of it. Of course there will be some fake drama but I promise it will be just for laughs and none to be taken too serious. I see the game growing and lots of new and returning managers making a positive impact on the game. I really want it to continue so I can kick everyone's butt :)

Sincerely,

Ibbi

Welcome back man

Not gonna Quote Camara again, but I will say that, that was a humble (no pun intended) and candid post from a guy that was beginning to become more and more of a Heel. The fact that you can come to a public forum and lay it bare like that speaks volumes on your true character. That said, I welcome your in-game, fake drama and will cheerfully engage with you in it when and if that time comes.

P.S. Good luck in our upcoming fight in the LACC Tournament. Your fighter looks to be a particular challenge for me to overcome. Doing so will be amazing, but win or lose it will be a fun ride. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Ibbi

Thanks for the props man. However, i'm not sure RISE would be here without you. So thank you and welcome back.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14865904659423.gif

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: You are about to be bankrupt you fucking poor bastard,I told you to stop dreaming and you still keep dreaming

Charles Kenway: I’ve never heard of a fight that when you lose the fighter lost money but alright. And should we look at the top 5 fighters in the division oh yeah I see my name but hmmmm where is that bum that I have to fight because he thinks he is good. *clicks more* ahh found him almost forgot how bad you are.

Sincerely,

Ibbi

All good but kicking my butt. I'll beat you again.

Charles Kenway: I’ve never heard of a fight that when you lose the fighter lost money but alright. And should we look at the top 5 fighters in the division oh yeah I see my name but hmmmm where is that bum that I have to fight because he thinks he is good. *clicks more* ahh found him almost forgot how bad you are.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I will be in top5 after I will kick your fat ass and my bank account will go crazy again

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: I'm 145 you are 144. Do you have any idea who Tyler Kortez is because you are better off arguing with him so you can both try to make dumb ass points that don't matter nor make any sense. And ill go ahead and steal the words out of your mouth about you being in the top 5 keep dreaming.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: No I don't know him ,you should stop dreaming about winning that fight