Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Mike Sadollah(6-1)

2.Ahed Tamimi(1-0)

3.JP Mate(3-0)

4.Takeshi Yamada(2-1)

5.Rooben Nevez(1-0)

Champ - Alessio Bianchi(3-1)

1.Charles Kenway(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(3-1) -

3.Andre 3000(2-1) -

4.Eta Knox(1-1) ↑

5.Henrique Gusmao(3-1) -

6.Zardu Hasselfrau(2-3) ↓

7.Terrance Lampshaw(0-2) -

Champ - Randy Kelly(8-0)

1.Samuel Gervais(5-0) ↑

2.Pyyrhus Nikos(5-2)

3.Niudu Kakka(3-1) -

4.Nick Morris(3-1) -

5.Wale Ammond(5-2) ↓

6.Ian McMahon(2-1) -

7.Jackson Villa(2-1) -

8.Conor McNugget(3-0) -

9.Goreshade King(1-0-1) ↑

10.Pedro Changggg(1-2) -

Champ - Cornelius Barnaby(5-1)

1.Valerio Bartoli(4-0)

2.Meatball Destroyer(5-1) -

3.Jhin Markell(6-2) ↑

4.Carlos Lawler(7-4) -

5.Athan Pallas(6-2) ↑

6.Facundo Galley(3-2) ↑

7.Devon Miller(2-0) ↑

8.Boris Boulder(2-1) ↑

9.Wade Rogers(3-3) -

10.Armend Berisha(2-4) -

Champ - Max Slaughter(6-0)

1.Dante Fiaschi(6-0) -

2.Max Onera(5-2) -

3.Torcadall Sailcirc(3-0) -

4.Corey Valentine(2-1) -

5.Ion Pascu(1-0) -

6.Terrell Jones(5-2) -

7.Carmelo Anthony(1-2) -

8.Tony Agotti(1-2) -

9.Slipp Rock(1-3) -

10.Ty Young(2-0) -

Champ - Henry Aron(8-0)

1.Jean Luc Phaneuf(4-0) -

2.Wes Ray(5-1) -

3.Daniel Orndorf(3-1) -

4.Herbal The Leaf(4-0) -

5.Carlos Anderson(4-3) -

6.Herbert Fliegknecht(2-2) -

7.Matt Cooper(4-2) -

8.Raghave Upadhyaya(4-3) -

9.Mike Quick(2-3) -

10.Carlos Jimenez(2-4) -

Champ - Mario Farina(5-0)

1.Rich Silva Jr(5-1) -

2.Benny Alison(8-2) -

3.Martin Ajax(4-3) -

4.Franco Dillveux(6-1) ↑

5.Nilton Cruz(3-1) -

6.Carver Frost(3-1) ↑

7.Bruno Faze(3-3) ↓

8.Frank Granger(2-0) -

9.Fedor Oumakhanov(4-0) ↑

10.Rodion Tiguev(1-1) -

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Max Slaughter(6-0) -

2.Mario Farina(5-0) -

3.Randy Kelly(8-0) -

4.Henry Aron(8-0) -

5.Cornelius Barnaby(5-1) -

6.Wes Ray(5-1) -

7.Rich Silva Jr(5-1) -

8.Alessio Bianchi(3-1) -

9.Samuel Gervais(5-0) ↑

10.Dante Fiaschi(6-0) -

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14618533294130.png

Samuel "The Gentleman" Gervais (5-0, 5 T/KOs, 100% striking percentage, 0:15 avg fight time in RISE)

"Good morrow fellow gents. I'd like to personally invite you all to my coming out party on April 28th. It seems Randy Kelly is getting too high for his nut and too big for his britches. The great bottom fact of it all is that he is about the get Chicagoed.

Come one, come all, as it surely will be a lally-cooler."

• Upvote 5

We've been busy hiring some new talent for all our divisions :) Welcome to all the new managers and their fighters.

The roster is very healthy and we will continue bringing you some of the best action in Los Angeles.

NEXT EVENT:

RISE 25: Aron vs. Ray is gonna be SICK !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1523671476RISEDEAD.jpg

• Upvote 3

Wes Ray: Just won the belt at 205 in RISE. #Makinghistory. First ever 2 division champion in RISE history. Felt good coming back and moving to 205 and winning the belt at 205. Not a fan of immediate rematches. Always feel like there should be a fight cushion between facing a guy you already faced. With that being said i would love to not only making history being the first ever 2 division champion in RISE history but the first simultaneous 2 division champion. Would love to run it back with Max and get that belt back as well. I lost that fight. No excuses about it. Didn't feel quite right for it and was completely spent after the first round. Checking the results at fightorgs.org we are p4p ranked 1 and 2 in RISE. He also fought not long ago so it makes sense. History there being the only guy to beat me and how often does the number 1 and 2 p4p guy in org get a shot at one another? With that being said Dante definitely deserves a shot at the belt though so if the guy wants his title fight; i like the kid and won't stand in his way when he is deserving. So everything is kind of up in the air. I know Aron said he wanted his belt back. So after he gets another win; it will be right around my waist for him to come and take it.

• Upvote 2

Gotta say, Camara, I was dubious when you said you rethought your position and the way you portray yourself on hear and were going to change. But you really have been behaving quite courteously of late. A complete turnaround from before. I commend you on being sincere and actually making good on your vow to better your self and your image here. Cheers.

Ok... I'm done hijacking this thread now

• Upvote 3

Torcadall Sailcirc: Another fight, another first round win! I see that title and I see it around my waist, now I know that Fiaschi is number 1 contender but he already has a fight booked, and I believe I should be number 2 contender, and the champ is free so why not give me the title shot? Well and if for some stupid reason I´m not getting that title shot then I would like to fight the highest ranked guy possible, which I believe is Onera.

• Upvote 1

http://brazilbuttdvdpackage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/brazil-butt-lift-before-and-after.jpg

We travelled to beautiful Hilo, Hawaii to interview grappling sensation Jared ,The Joker, Morgan who makes his long awaited debut at RISE s LACC Finale against The Evil Empires Mono Loco.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b9.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b33.jpg eYcuKdi.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1490993271SPLogoSPNG_zps698e7cbd.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1345909366mfs.jpg

Monsieur Camara: Jared, how is your training going at the Legendary Steels Grappling Penn? Certainly training with the likes of BJJ Steel Penn and Free Agent Steel Penn, both red belts, is motivating.

Jared: : oh yeah man for sure. They are just 2 of the red belts we have. And a lot of high level black belts as well. Every sparring session they push me hard and never take it easy on me. I do feel I'm one of the highest level brown belts under Ivan Putski, who is also a member of the gym. This gym change has been that best decision I've ever made. If i would have been here before TWGC 21, i wouldn't have lost. And speaking of that loss, i havent forgotten about it and i will get my rematch

Monsieur Camara: Your opponent Mono Loco is also making his debut and he is no joke. His manager Paul Huntington is backed by The Evil Empire so he certainly is getting some of the best training in the planet too at the Legendary Miletich Xtreme Fighting Systems in Las Vegas. Any words for him?

Jared : mono is a great wrestler, but is also just a purple belt. I'm not saying hes not high level, I'm just on a different level. I am feeling a submission win before that time expires.

Monsieur Camara: Any fighters that you look up to? Anyone at Buzz you would like to roll with?

Jared:

I have a lot of influences. Other than that guys you mentioned before, i have Bob Backlund, Mr Ward, mr steel penn, and everybody else at the gym. I reached out to them after my TWGC 21 loss and said look i don't wanna lose anymore will you guys let me in? And they did. Im getting better every single day and learning a lot. I'm walking out victorious on May 22nd and that's a fact

Thanks so much for gm having me. Follow me on the buzz, see you soon everyone!

Thank you for your time Jared and good luck in your debut !!

http://thebeautyrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brazillian-butt-lift.jpg

• Upvote 3

[The screen fades in and Ricky Warner can be seen sitting behind his richly appointed desk while the announcer addresses the audience]

The MMAAddict.com MMA video blog with your host, Ricky Warner…

Ricky Warner: Well, folks here we are again, and as promised I have the interviews with the top talent of the Brunno Falcone camp. With me today are: Frank Granger, Daniel Orndorf, Diego Carlitto, Voshon Daniels, Wladimir Yaroslev, and Kenrick Nikil Jr. We will be talking about their upcoming opponents and their careers thus far. We may also do one of these for other managers of the Evil Empire as well.

First up we have the colorful and often volatile, Daniel Orndorf

[Daniel Orndorf walks on stage from out of camera view and takes a seat next to Ricky Warner and shakes his hand]

Ricky Warner: Welcome to the show, Daniel.

Daniel Orndorf: Thanks, Ricky. It’s good to be here.

Ricky Warner: You recently had a bout with Jean-Luc Phaneuf that could have put you solidly into title contention, had you won. Let’s talk about that for a minute?

Orndorf: Yeah, I thought that fight would have been great for me to put me right there. I know that the 205-pound champ is over-hyped and that he was going down sooner or later. I was just not expecting that Wes Ray would jump up in weight and get the title fight. Especially since he just lost his title down in the Middleweight division. I personally, felt that that fight should have been Jean-Luc’s. He whipped the piss out of me and he is a tough guy. The loss stung, let me tell ya, but Phaneuf done what he hadda do and he made me look like a chump.

Warner: You seem uncharacteristically calm about all this.

Orndof: Well, I’ve had a lot of time to think about it. I mean I have already had another fight since then and I took all, my anger out on the lying chump, Carlos Anderson. I was angry with myself, by the way. Phaneuf won fair and square. He stood and banged with me and he came out on top. He was just really a lot better than I thought. Either that, or I was not as good as I thought. Point is, that he is a great fighter and he beat my ass. I am learning from that and I hope that the next time we meet, that I am better equipped to deal with him and to maybe take him out.

Warner: So, speaking of Anderson. You put him away very fast. Again, he made taunting remarks after the loss about his alleged YouTube fame. What are your thoughts on that?

Orndorf: Look, that bitch is a lying fuck. He doesn’t have anywhere near that kind of success on YouTube. His weak ass chin didn’t take out C.M. Punk like he claims either. He’s just a blowhard spouting lies like that punk bitch, Charlie Zelenof. I think that Frank and me showed what he is really made of. I beat that ass so bad that he has got to be considering retirement.

Warner: Indeed you did. You destroyed him in just 22 seconds. What’s next for you?

Orndorf: Well, I don’t have a fight scheduled yet, but I am training as if I do. Working on those holes in my fight game. I know there are things I can improve and those are what I am working on.

Warner: Frank Granger is scheduled for his first fight in the heavyweight division, do you think the step up in weight will prove to much for him?

Orndorf: Hell, no, man! Frank is a beast. He is, without a doubt, the most skilled guy on the roster and he is like a sponge when it comes to learning new stuff. Frank is gonna own that dude.

Warner: Now that Wes Ray has just won the Light-Heavyweight championship, what does that do for your plans?

Orndorf: Nothin. He stepped up to my weight class. I didn’t go down to his. He is an alliance mate, but he stepped up to the 205 and, well, he is gonna have to face guys like Phaneuf and me. Phaneuf should be getting that title shot next and if Ray beats him then he better get ready for me. It’s that simple. I am not gonna stand by and put my career on hold just because he is an alliance mate.

I think Phaneuf gets the next title fight. I should probably get a fight with Boris Tadic and then after I snap his win streak, then a title shot. It’s just the only fights that make sense at this point.

Warner: You don’t think Tadic is a threat?

Orndorf: Naw. Not really. He has a striker’s chance, but I’ve faced much better fighters than him. He knocked out a few bums from the QFC and if he thinks the competition there made him ready for the competition here, well… he is in for a rude awakening.

Warner: Alright, Daniel, thanks for coming on the show. Good luck to you.

Orndorf: Thanks, Ricky.

[Orndorf stands up, shakes hands with Ricky and walks back offstage.]

Ricky Warner: Up next we have another Rise warrior from the Falcone camp, Frank Granger.

[Frank makes his way across the stage, shakes hands with Warner and takes a seat]

Warner: Welcome to the show, Frank.

Frank Granger: My pleasure, Ricky.

Warner: You had some harsh words for Carlos Anderson on social media following that fight between you two. What was that about?

Granger: Well, you know I don’t really like trash talking and all that nonsense, so when this punk I just knocked out starts talking shit, it really got under my skin. I wanted to walk over to him and go all Orndorf on him, but I am the better man, and I proved it in the cage.

Warner: [chuckling] All Orndorf on him?

Granger: You know how Daniel gets. He has a slight anger management issue.

Warner: That’s putting it mildly. So you have made the step up in weight and you definitely look much bulkier then the last time you were on this show. Are you prepared for you Heavyweight debut?

Granger: As much as anyone ever is to fight someone. I mean the fight is still some weeks away, so training continues. The man has lots of fight experience, having been in the cage twice as often as I have been, but I have been doing this a lot longer and I feel quite confident that I can finish this fight and walk away with the win. On top of that I should establish myself as a top contender in the Heavyweight division with a solid win over an established opponent like, Oumakhanov.

Warner: Your stable-mate, Daniel Orndorf just fought Carlos Anderson and knocked him out in a whooping 22 seconds. What are your thoughts on that, considering that it took you nearly two minutes to finish him?

Granger: Don’t read too much into that. Daniel is incredibly strong, one of the strongest in our stable for his size, at least, and his fighting style is a bit more aggressive then mine. The guy hits like a freight train and he is constantly in your face when you spar with him or other training stuff. So yeah, it doesn’t surprise me that Daniel got an earlier stoppage than I did. But that same recklessness can also get him stopped, as Phaneuf demonstrated.

Warner: So how do you see your future in Rise in the coming months?

Granger: Well, honestly, I see myself fighting for the Rise Heavyweight title. After Oumakhanov I should be firmly in the top ranks of the division and, depending on what happens with guys like Carver Frost, I could well be the number one contender. I would like to face Frost or Allison at some point. And I may have to, to get that number one seed.

Warner: Who, among your current stablemates, do you think will be the first to get a championship win?

Granger: Tough to say, really. Voshon just fought for a title and lost over in Sydney fights and Kenrick has an upcoming title fight. I am pretty sure he will win his title fight, so I guess that means Kenrick. [laughs]

Warner: So who do you view as the biggest challenge in the Heavyweight division?

Granger: Well, the champion, obviously, but other than him? I would have to say… Rich Silva jr. He is fighting for the title next and his management team is very good. He may well be the next champion, in fact.

Warner: Interesting. Well, thanks for coming by, Frank. Good luck with your fight against Fedor Oumakhanov and hope to see you here again soon.

Granger: Thanks, Ricky, and you will.

[Granger makes his way back offstage]

Warner: Up next we have Voshon Daniels, who just fought for the Super-Heavyweight title down under in Sydney Fights. [Voshon lumbers up to the desk and shakes Ricky’s hand before taking his seat]

Welcome to the show.

Voshon Daniels: Hey, baby, good ta be here! [vigorously shakes Ricky’s hand and does a lot of hand transitions ending with a fist bump and then an explosion-like gesture with his hand before sitting down]

Warner: So, you lost your title fight bid, and now face Ivar “the Boneless”. Tell me what you think about the loss and what it means to your future in Sydney fights.

Daniels: Hey, the loss stings, you dig? But, I gots ta pick myself up and move on. I took the loss with dignity and honor. I ain’t never talked no shit about the champion until now. That punk wants to go on talking all that junk about “Pain Train my ass”. Well, who got hurt in that fight? It sure weren’t me baby. I had to take a few days off, but that fool was out for a couple weeks*. So try and look brave for all your fans, champ, but we all know what’s up baby.

Warner: Well, he did win the fight, though…

Daniels: I know he won the fight. And he done it fair and square, dig. But he hadda go talk all that trash afterwards, and that just makes him look like a fool. He ain’t had nothing ta say before the fight, but afterwards wants to play the fool. He got luck that I only was able ta pop him once or twice. If I coulda landed one or two of these bombs on him he woulda been takin’ a nap. But that’s ok, Baby. You go on talking all that smack. I’m all about the love. It’s all about heart, baby! [Voshon pounds his chest a few times while talking]

Warner: So what’s next for you?

Daniels: Well, I fight Boneless and see what’s what I guess. Sydney got’s them a deep roster and I got’s ta win more than one fight to get back on track, baby. So after I put a whoopin’ on ol’ Boneless then I’ll fight whoever else they stand up in front of me. The Pain Train ain’t afraid, baby! Whoo!

Warner: Well, good luck, Voshon. We hope to see you around for a long time. You are one entertaining individual.

Daniels: Oh, I’mma be around, Baby. The Pain Train is coming through, Choo, Chooooo!! [Voshon makes a gesture in the air like he’s pulling on a cord and then jumps up out of his seat and runs in place for a few seconds while making train noises]. Thanks for having me on, Baby! [Gives Ricky a big hand shake, pulling him up out of his chair and then pulling him in for a big bear hug]. Peace, Ricky, baby!!!

[Voshon beats his chest a few more times then give Ricky a peace sign, kisses his fist and raises his hand to the sky]

God bless, baby. [He then turns and runs off stage making train noises]

Warner: Well, that was high energy. Up next is Wladimir Yaroslev.

[Yaroslev walks out to the stage slowly, shakes Ricky’s hand and takes his seat.]

Yaroslev: Thanks for having me on the show, Ricky.

Warner: No problem, big man. So you just beat Adam Hardy and you have a fight scheduled with Mongolian Muslim coming up next, where do you see yourself in the next year?

Yaroslev: Well, this fight with Muslim, I asked for that fight, actually. I said to Mr. Lineman that this would be a big step up in competition for me and I was game to try it. He agreed saying that it should be a number one contender’s bout. So that means that when and if I beat Muslim, I will be getting that title shot. So, to answer your question, I think that in one year’s time I will be the Champion with one title defense to my name and will be looking for another.

Warner: That’s very ambitious.

Yaroslev: Well, yes, but it’s fairly realistic. I just want to clear up that I am not looking past the champion, but I do think that I can take him, especially since that fight is likely to be 6 months out so plenty of time to train. I am confident and sure of myself. If I can maintain my focus, my drive, then I should be able to call myself champion by the end of this year.

Warner: You have completely destroyed all of your opposition so far, with the 1:40 second KO of Adam Hardy being the longest fight you’ve been in since your debut. What do you have to say about Hardy?

Yaroslev: Well, Hardy was a tough customer. He liked to grapple as well, so I knew I had to be somewhat cautious with him, even though I was far more skilled on the ground. The last thing I needed to do was get sloppy and allow him a submission or something. He was also just tougher then most of the previous opponents.

Warner: Thoughts on how you will beat someone like Mongolian Muslim? He was a former champion over in NJMMA.

Yaroslev: Yes, he was a former champion, but, let’s face it. The guys he fought for the belt, were not up to par. He only defended the belt twice and lost it to Blake Phoenix’s Like Boss. After thet he realized he just was not going to get that title back. So, he comes here thinking that he will have an easier time of it. I am here to show him that he will not.

Warner: OK, there you have it. Wladimir, thanks for coming on.

Yaroslev: Thanks for having me.

[As Yaroslev makes his way off stage, Warner introduces the next guest]

Warner: Our final guest is Kenrick Nikil Jr. Welcome to the show, Kenrick.

Nikil: An honor, Mr. Warner,

Warner: Call me Ricky. So, after an upsetting loss in your first championship fight, you left the EFA. What’s the deal with that?

Nikil: Well, essentially, the deal is just that we could not come to one. The owner of EFA, Zac Sechler, would tell you all sorts of wonderful things when you were working out contract details. He would talk about money, inactivity clauses and contract length and we would come to terms. Then he would draft the contract and send it over and I’d look at it and be like, what the fuck is this shit. This is not what we discussed. At all. He also promised a title fight, then gave the shot to Brock Lesnar who was sporting a 2-7 record and was ranked at the very bottom of the division. He was a chump and had no right baing in the same cage as the champion. After going round and round with him about it, I finally just said, look, I’ll fight your champion and then we will talk about contract renewal. Well, I lost the fight, and since it was the last fight on my contract I just walked away since he still couldn’t send a contract offer that we agreed on.

Warner: Wow, that sounds like quite the ordeal.

Nikil: Yeah, this went on for like three or four months before I finally just walked away. I just signed up with Torcida though, so this should be interesting. Their Super-Heavyweight roster is sorta thin, but there are some heavy hitters in there. Including and alliance mate, Harald Knockmal, who is fighting for the title. Should be fun. We shall see what happens after this first contract is up.

Warner: Have you thought about dropping down to Heavyweight? It might open up some opportunities.

Nikil: Yeah, that’s a definite possibility. I can’t quite make that cut now, but I am pretty close to being able to make a cut to Heavyweight. We’ll see what things look like after contract renegotiation comes up.

Warner: So, who looks to be your biggest challenge in Torcida?

Nikil: Harald Knockmal. The guy is a beast. He manhandled Voshon in their fight down in Sydney, and that fight could have gone either way. So, I would have my work cut out for me if I faced him. He will probably be the next champion here. Other than him, I haven’t really looked at who else would pose the most threat.

Warner: Alright, Kenrick. Thanks for joining us and good luck in your new home. Hope it works out for you.

Nikil: Thank, Mr. … Ricky. It was fun.

Warner: That wraps up this episode, Be sure and check out the next instalment and be sure to check out these guys in their upcoming bouts. Be safe and see you next time.

[The credits roll and the closing theme plays while Ricky talks with Kenrick]

• Upvote 4

Some updates :)

Our next 3 events are fully booked and we have 109 fighters signed after welcoming a good portion of Kings MMA (330k) roster. The great news is that all of our divisions have been filled and our average ID has moved to 329K so every week more and more newer players are joining :)

We have now moved to 3000+ arenas and if we continue climbing the ranks soon we will be profiting enough to once again raise everybody's wages in future contract negotiations. Thank you for your trust while the org was in its' beginnings.

Our next events:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1525232697RiseMA-Logo.png

eYcuKdi.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1526359902poster%20random.png

And we have also started a callout for participants for Season 2 of LACC !!!!1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61945

• Upvote 3

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Mike Sadollah (7-1)

2.Randy Kelly (8-1)

3.Rooben Nevez (2-0)

4.Takeshi Yamada (3-1)

5.Ahed Tamini (1-1)

Champ - Alessio Bianchi (4-1)

1.Charles Kenway (4-1)

2.Tim Slater (3-1)

3.Andre 3000 (2-1)

4.Eta Knox (1-1)

5.Zardu Hasselfrau (2-3)

Champ - Samuel Gervais (6-0)

1.Wale Ammond (7-2)

2.Pyyrhus Nikos (5-2)

3.Niudu Kakka (4-1)

4.Jackson Villa (3-1)

5.Nick Morris (3-2)

Champ - Valerio Bartoli (5-0)

1.Cornelius Barnaby (5-2)

2.Jhin Markell (7-2)

3.Boris Boulder (3-1)

4.Carlos Lawler (7-4)

5.Meatball Destroyer (5-2)

Champ - Max Slaughter (6-0)

1.Dante Fiaschi (7-0)

2.Max Onera (5-2)

3.Torcadall Sailcirc (4-0)

4.Carmelo Anthony (2-2)

5.Ion Pascu (2-1)

Champ - Wes Ray (6-1)

1.Jean Luc Phaneuf (5-0)

2.Henry Aron (8-1)

3.Daniel Orndorf (3-1)

4.Georges Danton (4-1)

5.Mike Quick (3-3)

Champ - Mario Farina (6-0)

1.Rich Silva Jr (5-2)

2.Benny Alison (9-2)

3.Franco Dillveux (7-1)

4.Frank Granger (3-0)

5.Carver Frost (4-1)

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Mario Farina (6-0)

2.Max Slaughter (6-0)

3.Samuel Gervais (6-0)

4.Valerio Bartoli (5-0)

5.Wes Ray (6-1)

6.Dante Fiaschi (7-0)

7.Jean Luc Phaneuf (5-0)

8.Alessio Bianchi (4-1)

9.Henry Aron (8-1)

10.Randy Kelly (8-1)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b6.jpg

Wes Ray: It has been two weeks and my opponent to defend my 205 belt at RISE 32 Jean Luc Phaneuf still hasn't signed on the dotted line. So I am making a press announcement that he has until the end of the day to sign on the dotted line or everyone knows you were too chicken to sign and fight me and I request a new opponent.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b6.jpg

Wes Ray: It has been two weeks and my opponent to defend my 205 belt at RISE 32 Jean Luc Phaneuf still hasn't signed on the dotted line. So I am making a press announcement that he has until the end of the day to sign on the dotted line or everyone knows you were too chicken to sign and fight me and I request a new opponent.

Yeah fair enough.

We have offered the title fight to George Danton. Daniel Orndorf normally would have been next in line for a title shot but he just came out of a fight a few days ago and he has in his contract a desired inactivity of 21 days so we want to respect that and give him time to train.

Good luck ! It should be an exciting fight with both fighters pretty developed.

Yeah fair enough.

We have offered the title fight to George Danton. Daniel Orndorf normally would have been next in line for a title shot but he just came out of a fight a few days ago and he has in his contract a desired inactivity of 21 days so we want to respect that and give him time to train.

Wes Ray: I want to go on record as to thank the brass for finding me a game opponent on short notice. As long as he signs i look forward to testing myself against the young gun.

Yeah fair enough.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf:What the Fuck is this shit!?! I am the number one contender!!! Humble asked me if i wanted the fight on short notice and I said Fuck yes! How is that wanting time to train?! Nothing against you Camara, but this if fucking horseshit. The title fight is mine. So now Instead of, at worst, pushing back the title fight one card, I get to sit around with my thumb up my ass while some loser cbomb, who hasn't even fought in this org AND is coming off of a loss!!! A FUCKING LOSS!!! Get's MY title shot as his first mother fucking fight in this organization! What kind of shit is this! whatever drugs, Humble is on he better get his ass into rehab and pull his head out of his ass or I will pull his fucking head off completely! Ignorant cbomb! No reason whatsoever to give this dickhead that hasn't been tested in this org a shot at the title! Fuck this! Now I get fucked because I didn't respond in 12 fucking minutes? Bullshit!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1