Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14865904659423.gif

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: No I don't know him ,you should stop dreaming about winning that fight

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: You might want to get acquainted with him real soon because you are about to have as many L's as he has in the next couple of months starting with one from me.

• Upvote 1

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: You might want to get acquainted with him real soon because you are about to have as many L's as he has in the next couple of months starting with one from me.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: Do you even train? I see you talking shit every fucking day and you think you're the best in this division? You can't sub me or take me down on the ground so I hope you can box or kick with your chicken legs

• Upvote 1

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: Do you even train? I see you talking shit every fucking day and you think you're the best in this division? You can't sub me or take me down on the ground so I hope you can box or kick with your chicken legs

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: I do train thats why im better than you in every catagory except for muay thai. You dont look at anything or read anything do you im not like the other bum that you fought you are going to be going to the ground like the rest of them did and you will be submitted quick just like the rest of them. You sighned the fight to lose and after i win this fight i get to go up against someone that i think will actually give me a run for my money. You know because im at the top of the division and am a good fighter unlike yourself.

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: I do train thats why im better than you in every catagory except for muay thai. You dont look at anything or read anything do you im not like the other bum that you fought you are going to be going to the ground like the rest of them did and you will be submitted quick just like the rest of them. You sighned the fight to lose and after i win this fight i get to go up against someone that i think will actually give me a run for my money. You know because im at the top of the division and am a good fighter unlike yourself.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I know I will beat you and you know that too.You can't take me down mark my words,watch out because I will kick your head like a ball,you can't win a fight against a guy like me man so stop dreaming please just stop

• Upvote 1

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I know I will beat you and you know that too.You can't take me down mark my words,watch out because I will kick your head like a ball,you can't win a fight against a guy like me man so stop dreaming please just stop

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: Just remember what you are saying that i wont take you down when i lift you off your weak ass legs and put your back on the ground.

• Upvote 1

RISEPodcast_EP3.jpg

Humble: “Heyo everybody. Welcome back to another episode of the RISE Podcast. Our guests for today will be the #2 ranked Light Heavyweight, Daniel Orndorf, and the #4 ranked Welterweight, Jhin Markell. First up, we are welcoming Daniel Orndorf to the mic. How are you doing, Daniel? And how’s training going?”

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf:I'm doing great! I am in the best shape of my career. I know... I know. My career ain't that long yet, but you know what I'm saying. I feel great and this training camp is coming together real great. I just wanna say, before I forget. Thanks for, you know, having me on the show and all that. It's pretty cool getting interviewed. Brunno is right over there makin' sure I don't go and say really dumb shit. Oh shit! can I say shit on here?”

Humble: "Haha. Of course, say whatever comes to mind...or don't.....Anyway, you have two fights to your name, but when you combine both fights, you still haven't fought in the cage for even a minute long! Your next fight, however, should be the toughest one of your career. How long do you think that one's gonna go? And what is your prediction?"

Daniel Orndorf: “Believe it or not, I don't like to talk too much shit about my opponents before a fight. If they are gracious in defeat or even when they win, then I don't talk too much shit then either. Point is that the previous two fights I had, my opponents were... well, they weren't great. I don't know if Phaneuf is great or not yet, but he is definitely the biggest challenge so far. While I'm not saying the fight will be a short fight, but if I DON'T put Phaneuf away early then that means he has a greater and greater chance of getting the clinch where he does his finest work. He could also score a takedown. Those are the areas I need to be most concerned with. He seems able to clinch at will and I gotta stop that. Lucky for me, I have devastating power in my hands and I stand a real good chance of catching him as he tries that with me and going nighty night. I don't think his chin has been tested yet. It will be on fight night. I promise you that.”

Humble: “I’ve witnessed that power of yours first-hand, and it is deadly, for sure. What would you say your favorite type of punch to do is?”

Daniel Orndorf: “My favorite kind of punch!?! That's a silly ass question. My favorite kind of punch is the type that makes my opponent fall asleep. I don't care if it's a haymaker from Hell, a straight right, a right cross or a counter pimp slap, as long as it gets the job done, man! It only takes one really good punch for me to lay most people out so Phaneuf, as much as I respect his ground game, he damn well better respect my power. I will be trying to remove his head in this fight. I cannot lose to this guy or I get bumped down too far in the rankings. I've seen the competition this org offers, and some of it is awful scary.”

Humble: “Interesting. Now like I said earlier, you haven’t fought in the ring for even a minute because of how quickly you have finished your opponents. For Jean, however, he has gone the distance in both of his fights so far. You said that you want to put him away early, but if you are to reach the later rounds, do you think you would be prepared fitness-wise?”

Daniel Orndorf: “Are you fucking shittin' me!?!” [Orndorf leaps to his feet and tears his shirt off. The veins in his neck and temples are pulsing he is looking like the legendary Viking Berserkers. He is shouting and waving his arms around as he finishes his answer to Humble's question] “Look at this physique! I am a goddamned GOD among mortal men!!! I can fight for days if I have to. I feel no pain, but I deliver immense amounts of it! I know no fear, but I cause lesser men to run in terror! I am the destroyer of all that stands before me!!! CAN I GO THE DISTANCE!?! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!?!” [brunno Falcone runs up from backstage and grabs Daniel and pulls him back, pushing him into his chair]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1358045672Brunno%20Falcone.jpg

Brunno Falcone: “Hey, Daniel! Pull your head out your ass, son!” [He slaps Daniel across the face] “Humble ain't your opponent, capish?” [Daniel visibly calms and shakes his head]

Daniel Orndorf: “OK, OK... yeah, I'm good.”

Humble: “Well...I guess we are good to continue. Thank you for stepping in Brunno. I know you seem to be a little pumped up, Daniel. Do you usually try to get this elevated before a fight? If you don’t mind me asking of course.”

Daniel Orndorf: “ Yeah... Ummm... sorry about that. Yeah. I get super pumped up before a fight. There really is nothing that even comes close. I mean the things that pump me up the most are fighting, shooting guns, especially full-automatic ones, and then fucking... in that order. Nothing makes me feel alive more than a good fight. I sometimes have one of my stablemates punch me in the face a few times right before a fight to get me nice and mad, but some of them are too scared to hit me. They think I'll lose control or something. I haven't gone monkey-shit on someone in like six months. Brunno here keeps me in line. Just like he did for my dad. My dad actually held a world title with three successful defenses. I hope to do better than that. No offense to dad, of course. He still might kick my dick in the dirt.”

Humble: “How long was your father an MMA fighter for? And did he inspire you to get into MMA yourself?”

Daniel Orndorf: “He fought for almost ten years. Yeah, he was kind of a journeyman. His record was 13-11. A Lot of people didn't take him serious and he got himself into some pretty bad fights. He finally pulled his head out of his ass and turned things around. It was truly inspirational actually. My dad was hard to understand by most people. They remember him for a lot of the stupid shit he did, like when he goaded a guy to take a fight with him by smashing his Porsche's windshield out and taking a big steaming shit on the dashboard. He had to do some jail time and lots of anger management and community service, but he still laughs about that one.” [brunno is off stage shaking his head with his arms crossed over himself one palm on his face.] “So yeah, except for the stupid shit my dad inspired me to become a great fighter and to never give up no matter what.”

Humble: “Sounds like your dad passed on some personality traits…..no offense….unless it didn’t offend you…”[Humble peers down at his watch] “Uh...it looks like we are about halfway through the podcast, so we will be switching over to our next guest. Thank you for you time Daniel. I wish you luck in your upcoming bout.”

Daniel Orndorf: “Yeah... you're good, man. Didn't mean to freak you out there. Thanks for having me on the show. The fight is gonna be great.” [Turning to face the camera, Daniel glares into it and his face takes on a menacing snarl] “You wanna see some blood and violence then you better be at the fight, cause this is one for the ages!” [Orndorf, marches offstage]

[An advertisement for RISE Gambling begins to play]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1517948196RISE%20Gambling.jpg

"Wes Ray or Max Slaughter? Max Onera or Terrell Jones? Come on in and bet on who you think will win at RISE 20!”

[After the ad, Jhin Markell and Humble Greco can be seen sitting across from each other]

Humble: “Heyo. Welcome back. We are sitting down with the #4 ranked Welterweight, Jhin Markell, who just accepted a deal to take on former champ, Meatball Destroyer. Are you looking forward to this fight, Jhin?”

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w17.jpg

Jhin Markell: “The former in front of champ negates some of my excitement, but this is a perfect opponent to test myself and I'm going in like it's the actual title fight. I've been hyping myself up for a fight against this guy for a while knowing he was at the top of the rankings it's just happening sooner than expected.”

Humble: “No doubt that a win here could get you the real title shot that you’ve earned. What is your prediction for the fight with Meatball?”

Jhin Markell: “He has decent wrestling, but his Jiu Jitsu is non existent. Meaning all it will take is one takedown and then I'll put him to sleep easily. There is no way he can knock me out before I take him down So I predict a submission victory in either the first or second round.”

Humble: Your good friend, Wes Ray, is taking on Max Slaughter at RISE 20. How do you think that fight is gonna go?”

Jhin Markell: “ I think it's pretty obvious that Ray is going to win it. He has been nothing but confident when we talk in our sparring sessions and I see no reason why he shouldn't be.”

Humble: “How has training with the champion, Wes, been for you?”

Jhin Markell: “Take a look at my career to date. That embarrassing loss in my debut to Khabib followed by a win where I threw away my own style to win in the clinch, because my opponent had better jiu jitsu. Then finally Ray entered the picture and I started sparring with him. You tell me how sparring with the champ has been. My career went from middle of the pack to contender almost overnight. He is a great man and training with him has altered my career trajectory for the positive.”

Humble: “That is great to hear. Hopefully you continue to do well in your upcoming fights. Can we expect to see anything new from you when you face off against Meatball? Any newly learned tactics or moves we could be seeing?”

Jhin Markell: “Flashy moves are just flashy moves. People who resort to a flashy move to win are just hoping for a lucky break. The real fighters stick to the basics and master those to a level where they can perform consistently. My gameplan has been the same from the start. Take them down to the ground where I can submit them. Meatball will be no different from those who have come before and I will win just as I did in my last two matches. Consistency reigns supreme.”

Humble: “That last phrase sounds like something people should live by. Anyway, it looks like we are out of time in this episode of the RISE Podcast. Thank you very much for joining me, Jhin. You and Meatball should put on an amazing fight and I do wish you the best of luck. If you want to see any previous episodes of the RISE podcast then just head to https://humblegreco.wixsite.com/rise/rise-podcast ! Take care everybody.

[Humble and Jhin are seen talking casually as the screen fades to black]

• Upvote 4

Catalin "The Young King" Marius:Focus on training because you gonna get rocked fast

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: I dont know how you are going to make your feet turn to bricks so that i wont pick you up and drop you on your back but i would like to see you try your hands are as soft as pillows.

• Upvote 1

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: I dont know how you are going to make your feet turn to bricks so that i wont pick you up and drop you on your back but i would like to see you try your hands are as soft as pillows.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I think you want to take me down and get up on me like a girl and feel my big dick you fucking gay but you can't take me down so yeah no worries

• Upvote 1

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I think you want to take me down and get up on me like a girl and feel my big dick you fucking gay but you can't take me down so yeah no worries

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: So you though of that gay shit in your small brain and though yeah maybe i should type this to the other guy and say that i have a big dick. You are fucking gay bro look at yourself Mccocksucker wannabe maybe if you grew and dick and could back up some facts that you arnt a pussy then it would be much better.

Charles_Kenway.jpg

Charles Kenway: So you though of that gay shit in your small brain and though yeah maybe i should type this to the other guy and say that i have a big dick. You are fucking gay bro look at yourself Mccocksucker wannabe maybe if you grew and dick and could back up some facts that you arnt a pussy then it would be much better.

Catalin "The Young King" Marius: I told you to know from now so you will don't ask yourself in the octagon why this guy got three punches